If you believe Alexander the Great existed, then why not Jesus?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-11-2014, 03:49 PM
RE: If you believe Alexander the Great existed, then why not Jesus?
(05-11-2014 03:47 PM)Elder Cunningham Wrote:  Fuck me, AI is getting good these days.

You've got low standards Dodgy If this is AI then we're going backwards.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
05-11-2014, 03:49 PM
(05-11-2014 03:47 PM)Elder Cunningham Wrote:  
(05-11-2014 03:45 PM)Wolfbitn Wrote:  Sudden defensiveness? We're laughing our asses off at you lol... What a fish you even fell for that one Tongue

But it IS true Jesus died for the homosexual as much as He died for me... and resurrected... because He loves us both the same.

And it IS true YOU brought up his sexuality... wonder why? Do you hate gays and bisexuals?

Bots can laugh? Fuck me, AI is getting good these days.

Yeah nowadays us bots are pretty advanced. We can even remind your sloppy ass you forgot the questions Tongue

I Wrote:And it IS true YOU brought up his sexuality... wonder why? Do you hate gays and bisexuals?
05-11-2014, 03:50 PM
(05-11-2014 03:45 PM)Wolfbitn Wrote:  
(05-11-2014 03:40 PM)Elder Cunningham Wrote:  I said you're obsessed, not hating. Your sudden defensiveness has answered my question though.

Sudden defensiveness? We're laughing our asses off at you lol... What a fish you even fell for that one Tongue

But it IS true Jesus died for the homosexual as much as He died for me... and resurrected... because He loves us both the same.

And it IS true YOU brought up his sexuality... wonder why? Do you hate gays and bisexuals?

Didn't Jesus also die for the mass murderers and nymphomaniacs? Are you supposing those are also bad qualities... all he did was list qualities of Alexander the Great and question why you're so focused on him.

As mentioned, I even brought up others that fit this same bill, of the frequently brought up maybe existing people; but you never seemed to care if they're worthy of believing as existent. I would think it's rather wise for a belief to not care if a person actually existed or not, such as in the case of Taosim, if Lao Tzu lived or not it doesn't alter or negate any validity to the belief.

Also, I'm just curious... who was the "we" you were talking about as laughing their asses off... who is the other besides you, are you multiple entities? Do you have manuscripts to prove there is more than one person laughing at him for that?

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
05-11-2014, 03:53 PM
(05-11-2014 03:50 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  
(05-11-2014 03:45 PM)Wolfbitn Wrote:  Sudden defensiveness? We're laughing our asses off at you lol... What a fish you even fell for that one Tongue

Didn't Jesus also die for the mass murderers and nymphomaniacs? Are you supposing those are also bad qualities...

Yup He did... so what does your buddy have against gays and bisexuals that he would equate them with mass murderers?
05-11-2014, 03:55 PM
(05-11-2014 03:53 PM)Wolfbitn Wrote:  
(05-11-2014 03:50 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  Didn't Jesus also die for the mass murderers and nymphomaniacs? Are you supposing those are also bad qualities...

Yup He did... so what does your buddy have against gays and bisexuals that he would equate them with mass murderers?

Seeing as he was talking about 1 singular person(allegedly existent Rolleyes ) There's no actual your basis for a claim that he is equating gays and mass murderers. Keep trying, reading is good for the "soul"

05-11-2014, 03:55 PM
(05-11-2014 03:50 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  Didn't Jesus also die for the mass murderers and nymphomaniacs? Are you supposing those are also bad qualities...

Ask your Jesus why he didn't give you any reading comprehension ability.

@DonaldTrump, Patriotism is not honoring your flag no matter what your country/leader does. It's doing whatever it takes to make your country the best it can be as long as its not violent.
05-11-2014, 03:58 PM

Fucking hell you are stupid. Do you even know what equate means? Cause he fucking didn't you lying piece of shit.

It is held that valour is the chiefest virtue and most dignifies the haver.
[+] 1 user Likes WhiskeyDebates's post
05-11-2014, 03:58 PM
(05-11-2014 03:55 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  
(05-11-2014 03:53 PM)Wolfbitn Wrote:  Yup He did... so what does your buddy have against gays and bisexuals that he would equate them with mass murderers?

Seeing as he was talking about 1 singular person(allegedly existent Rolleyes ) There's no actual your basis for a claim that he is equating gays and mass murderers. Keep trying, reading is good for the "soul"

uh huh... So why did he bring up Alexanders sexuality? THAT was a homophobic comment... No one was talking about his sexuality, everyone knows what it was... so WHY was it brought up in the first place?
05-11-2014, 04:01 PM
(05-11-2014 03:58 PM)Wolfbitn Wrote:  
(05-11-2014 03:55 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  Seeing as he was talking about 1 singular person(allegedly existent Rolleyes ) There's no actual your basis for a claim that he is equating gays and mass murderers. Keep trying, reading is good for the "soul"

uh huh... So why did he bring up Alexanders sexuality? THAT was a homophobic comment... No one was talking about his sexuality, everyone knows what it was... so WHY was it brought up in the first place?

Nobody was talking about his conquests in the manner of killing masses of people ether. Why would you pick out 1 aspect as something significant and not the others.. I thought you opposed to double standards.

05-11-2014, 04:01 PM
(05-11-2014 03:03 PM)Wolfbitn Wrote:  
(05-11-2014 02:23 PM)Rik Wrote:  There aren't 12,000 documents for Jesus, you lying asshole.

LMAO... in a way that's true... there were 12,000 by 1100 AD... theres a LOT more now Smile ...to Alexanders 3

Apparently this moron thinks that if you take a piece of paper to a copier and run off 5000 copies the original becomes 5000 times more believable?

Where does such stupidity come from, I wonder?

Atheism is NOT a Religion. It's A Personal Relationship With Reality!
[+] 4 users Like Minimalist's post