If you believe Alexander the Great existed, then why not Jesus?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-11-2014, 04:03 PM
RE: If you believe Alexander the Great existed, then why not Jesus?
(05-11-2014 04:01 PM)Minimalist Wrote:  
(05-11-2014 03:03 PM)Wolfbitn Wrote:  LMAO... in a way that's true... there were 12,000 by 1100 AD... theres a LOT more now Smile ...to Alexanders 3

Apparently this moron thinks that if you take a piece of paper to a copier and run off 5000 copies the original becomes 5000 times more believable?

Where does such stupidity come from, I wonder?

You'll have to excuse poor Wolfie. He's a little distracted trying to hold up all those copies of his ass that have been handed to him countless times now.

I am not accountable to any God. I am accountable to myself - and not because I think I am God as some theists would try to assert - but because, no matter what actions I take, thoughts I think, or words I utter, I have to be able to live with myself.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Impulse's post
05-11-2014, 04:03 PM
(05-11-2014 03:58 PM)Wolfbitn Wrote:  
(05-11-2014 03:55 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  Seeing as he was talking about 1 singular person(allegedly existent Rolleyes ) There's no actual your basis for a claim that he is equating gays and mass murderers. Keep trying, reading is good for the "soul"

uh huh... So why did he bring up Alexanders sexuality? THAT was a homophobic comment... No one was talking about his sexuality, everyone knows what it was... so WHY was it brought up in the first place?

Oh dear! Whatever shall we do! It turns out EC is homophobic!!!! Because some dipshit said so!

Listen kid, you've done well. You really have. But it's time to fuck off now. You're not amusing, you're not anything, you're just a fucken sad guy jacking off because you can piss people off. Like seriously, get a life dude.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
05-11-2014, 04:04 PM
(05-11-2014 03:58 PM)Wolfbitn Wrote:  
(05-11-2014 03:55 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  Seeing as he was talking about 1 singular person(allegedly existent Rolleyes ) There's no actual your basis for a claim that he is equating gays and mass murderers. Keep trying, reading is good for the "soul"

uh huh... So why did he bring up Alexanders sexuality? THAT was a homophobic comment... No one was talking about his sexuality, everyone knows what it was... so WHY was it brought up in the first place?

Acknowledging a persons sexuality is not homophobic you fucking idiot.

Did you even go to school?

When valour preys on reason, it eats the sword it fights with.
05-11-2014, 04:08 PM
(05-11-2014 03:49 PM)Wolfbitn Wrote:  
(05-11-2014 03:47 PM)Elder Cunningham Wrote:  Bots can laugh? Fuck me, AI is getting good these days.

Yeah nowadays us bots are pretty advanced. We can even remind your sloppy ass you forgot the questions Tongue

I Wrote:And it IS true YOU brought up his sexuality... wonder why? Do you hate gays and bisexuals?

There's a few dozen questions I'm still waiting for you to answer before I even consider pish like that.

Hate the belief, love the believer.
05-11-2014, 04:09 PM
(05-11-2014 03:37 PM)Wolfbitn Wrote:  Are you suggesting I should hate a homosexual or a bisexual?

I'm suggesting you stop hating yourself for being one. You're in quite a dilemma. You're torn between your allegiance and obedience to church doctrine, and your natural urges. It's a real mind fuck of a conundrum, isn't it?
[+] 5 users Like TheBear's post
05-11-2014, 04:32 PM
For the record there is one jesus story - the so-called gospel of mark - which wasn't named until the late 2d century.

All the other horseshit is derived from it.

Sort of like jesus fanfics!

Atheism is NOT a Religion. It's A Personal Relationship With Reality!
[+] 4 users Like Minimalist's post
05-11-2014, 04:39 PM (This post was last modified: 06-11-2014 09:23 AM by Bucky Ball.)
(05-11-2014 03:37 PM)Wolfbitn Wrote:  
(05-11-2014 03:26 PM)Elder Cunningham Wrote:  I am wondering why it's obsessed with one of history's most successful mass murdering bisexual nymphomaniacs though.

Are you suggesting I should hate a homosexual or a bisexual?

Youre rather prejudiced I would say.

Jesus gave Himself for everyone because of His love for everyone.

Would you stop your homophobic comments before you're reported?

Ya. Someone's gonna tell on you EC. Naa naa. You might have to go see the principal !!
Flea Bite is SO deluded he actually thinks anyone cares about anything he says.
The fact is he (Alexander) was a famous bisexual, and everyone knew it, and knows it. Not sure about the nymphomanic part, but he had all kinds of relationships.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Personal_re..._the_Great

Jebus didn't "give himself" for anyone. If he existed he was summarily executed as a common trouble-maker for causing a ruckus in the temple.
He didn't want to die. He asked his Father in the Garden of Olives to take away the cup. "NOT MY WILL, but thine be done". So it was NOT his will, and he didn't do anything for anybody.
It was only an act of obedience, and it says so right there. Too bad Flea-Bite never read the Bible.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 4 users Like Bucky Ball's post
05-11-2014, 04:55 PM
(05-11-2014 04:32 PM)Minimalist Wrote:  For the record there is one jesus story - the so-called gospel of mark - which wasn't named until the late 2d century.

Sure... that's why we have a gospel of Mark fragment from the mid first century Wink

[Image: markpapyrusfragment.jpg]
05-11-2014, 04:56 PM
(05-11-2014 04:55 PM)Wolfbitn Wrote:  
(05-11-2014 04:32 PM)Minimalist Wrote:  For the record there is one jesus story - the so-called gospel of mark - which wasn't named until the late 2d century.

Sure... that's why we have a gospel of Mark fragment from the mid first century Wink

[Image: markpapyrusfragment.jpg]

Citation required.
[+] 1 user Likes Rik's post
05-11-2014, 04:57 PM
(05-11-2014 04:04 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  
(05-11-2014 03:58 PM)Wolfbitn Wrote:  uh huh... So why did he bring up Alexanders sexuality? THAT was a homophobic comment... No one was talking about his sexuality, everyone knows what it was... so WHY was it brought up in the first place?

Acknowledging a persons sexuality is not homophobic you fucking idiot.

Did you even go to school?

Calling someone a bisexual mass murderer isn't homophobic? Are you speaking for the gay community now? Laughat