If you believe Alexander the Great existed, then why not Jesus?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-11-2014, 04:58 PM
RE: If you believe Alexander the Great existed, then why not Jesus?
(05-11-2014 04:56 PM)Rik Wrote:  
(05-11-2014 04:55 PM)Wolfbitn Wrote:  Sure... that's why we have a gospel of Mark fragment from the mid first century Wink

[Image: markpapyrusfragment.jpg]

Citation required.

Google it and don't be a lazy moron Tongue
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
05-11-2014, 05:00 PM
(05-11-2014 04:58 PM)Wolfbitn Wrote:  
(05-11-2014 04:56 PM)Rik Wrote:  Citation required.

Google it and don't be a lazy moron Tongue

Citation is still required.
[+] 3 users Like Rik's post
05-11-2014, 05:00 PM
(05-11-2014 04:57 PM)Wolfbitn Wrote:  Calling someone a bisexual mass murderer isn't homophobic? Are you speaking for the gay community now? Laughat

You seem to be under the impression it wasn't a compliment.

Hate the belief, love the believer.
05-11-2014, 05:03 PM
(05-11-2014 05:00 PM)Elder Cunningham Wrote:  
(05-11-2014 04:57 PM)Wolfbitn Wrote:  Calling someone a bisexual mass murderer isn't homophobic? Are you speaking for the gay community now? Laughat

You seem to be under the impression it wasn't a compliment.

Sure calling someone a bisexual mass murderer is a compliment... who woulda ever thought it to be otherwise? Pass that around next time youre in a gay bar Tongue
05-11-2014, 05:05 PM
(05-11-2014 05:00 PM)Rik Wrote:  
(05-11-2014 04:58 PM)Wolfbitn Wrote:  Google it and don't be a lazy moron Tongue

Citation is still required.

Then dig back a few or several pages, its already been provided... by ME... more than once in this thread, if you don't know how to google Smile
05-11-2014, 05:09 PM
What an asshole
05-11-2014, 05:10 PM
(05-11-2014 05:05 PM)Wolfbitn Wrote:  
(05-11-2014 05:00 PM)Rik Wrote:  Citation is still required.

Then dig back a few or several pages, its already been provided... by ME... more than once in this thread, if you don't know how to google Smile

You assert the picture is of a fragment of Mark from the 1st century but have provided no reason for us to believe you.
Maybe it's a fragment of Alexander's shopping list.
05-11-2014, 05:10 PM
(05-11-2014 05:03 PM)Wolfbitn Wrote:  
(05-11-2014 05:00 PM)Elder Cunningham Wrote:  You seem to be under the impression it wasn't a compliment.

Sure calling someone a bisexual mass murderer is a compliment... who woulda ever thought it to be otherwise? Pass that around next time youre in a gay bar Tongue

You're trying waaaaay too hard to scrounge up a point to finally be right about. Homophobia involves dislike and bigotry toward homosexuals. Elder Cunningham simply provided an accurate description of one person. Not the same at all. Keep scrounging.

I am not accountable to any God. I am accountable to myself - and not because I think I am God as some theists would try to assert - but because, no matter what actions I take, thoughts I think, or words I utter, I have to be able to live with myself.
05-11-2014, 05:11 PM
(05-11-2014 05:05 PM)Wolfbitn Wrote:  
(05-11-2014 05:00 PM)Rik Wrote:  Citation is still required.

It's your point. If you can't be bothered to support it, then we have no reason to consider it worth anything. Drinking Beverage

I am not accountable to any God. I am accountable to myself - and not because I think I am God as some theists would try to assert - but because, no matter what actions I take, thoughts I think, or words I utter, I have to be able to live with myself.
05-11-2014, 05:12 PM
(05-11-2014 05:10 PM)Impulse Wrote:  
(05-11-2014 05:03 PM)Wolfbitn Wrote:  Sure calling someone a bisexual mass murderer is a compliment... who woulda ever thought it to be otherwise? Pass that around next time youre in a gay bar Tongue

You're trying waaaaay too hard to scrounge up a point to finally be right about. Homophobia involves dislike and bigotry toward homosexuals. Elder Cunningham simply provided an accurate description of one person. Not the same at all. Keep scrounging.

Yeah youre right... calling someone a bisexual mass murderer isn't homophobic at all Tongue