If you believe Alexander the Great existed, then why not Jesus?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-11-2014, 05:13 PM
RE: If you believe Alexander the Great existed, then why not Jesus?
(05-11-2014 05:12 PM)Wolfbitn Wrote:  
(05-11-2014 05:10 PM)Impulse Wrote:  You're trying waaaaay too hard to scrounge up a point to finally be right about. Homophobia involves dislike and bigotry toward homosexuals. Elder Cunningham simply provided an accurate description of one person. Not the same at all. Keep scrounging.

Yeah youre right... calling someone a bisexual mass murderer isn't homophobic at all Tongue

Bisexual isn't the same as homosexual.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Rik's post
05-11-2014, 05:14 PM
(05-11-2014 05:11 PM)Impulse Wrote:  
(05-11-2014 05:05 PM)Wolfbitn Wrote:  Then dig back a few or several pages, its already been provided... by ME... more than once in this thread, if you don't know how to google Smile

It's your point. If you can't be bothered to support it, then we have no reason to consider it worth anything. Drinking Beverage

latch away lmao... the IMPORTANT PERSON in the thread... the OP... saw it Smile

the rest of you can dig for it or google it i don't giva shit Wink You KNWO you already saw it Laughat
05-11-2014, 05:14 PM
(05-11-2014 04:55 PM)Wolfbitn Wrote:  
(05-11-2014 04:32 PM)Minimalist Wrote:  For the record there is one jesus story - the so-called gospel of mark - which wasn't named until the late 2d century.

All the other horseshit is derived from it.

Sort of like jesus fanfics!

Sure... that's why we have a gospel of Mark fragment from the mid first century Wink

[Image: markpapyrusfragment.jpg]

Prime example of reading comphrension failing at it's highest...

statement: so called gospel of Mark "Which wasn't NAMED until the 2nd century"

Your response: yeah we have a fragment from the first century.... swing and a miss sir. Your response in absolutely no way disregards the statement made.

Now just time for me to sit back and watch the humorous way you ignore this and manipulate your little reality.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
[+] 1 user Likes ClydeLee's post
05-11-2014, 05:15 PM
(05-11-2014 05:13 PM)Rik Wrote:  
(05-11-2014 05:12 PM)Wolfbitn Wrote:  Yeah youre right... calling someone a bisexual mass murderer isn't homophobic at all Tongue

Bisexual isn't the same as homosexual.

o so now you say people aren't homophobic against Bi's? What, youre inventing a term? Biphobic?
05-11-2014, 05:17 PM
(05-11-2014 05:15 PM)Wolfbitn Wrote:  
(05-11-2014 05:13 PM)Rik Wrote:  Bisexual isn't the same as homosexual.

o so now you say people aren't homophobic against Bi's? What, youre inventing a term? Biphobic?

We have a word - bigoted.
[+] 1 user Likes Rik's post
05-11-2014, 05:19 PM
http://evangelicaltextualcriticism.blogs...f.html?m=1

The comments are rich.

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
[+] 2 users Like WitchSabrina's post
05-11-2014, 05:20 PM
(05-11-2014 05:14 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  
(05-11-2014 04:55 PM)Wolfbitn Wrote:  Sure... that's why we have a gospel of Mark fragment from the mid first century Wink

Prime example of reading comphrension failing at it's highest...

Your response: yeah we have a fragment from the first century.... swing and a miss sir. Your response in absolutely no way disregards the statement made.

Now just time for me to sit back and watch the humorous way you ignore this and manipulate your little reality.

Allegedly from the first century. That fragment is all over christian websites in 2012 but nothing seems to have been confirmed and at least one scholar has noted the writing style is more typical of the 4th-8th centuries.

Hate the belief, love the believer.
[+] 4 users Like Elder Cunningham's post
05-11-2014, 05:34 PM
(05-11-2014 05:20 PM)Elder Cunningham Wrote:  
(05-11-2014 05:14 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  Prime example of reading comphrension failing at it's highest...

Allegedly from the first century. That fragment is all over christian websites in 2012 but nothing seems to have been confirmed and at least one scholar has noted the writing style is more typical of the 4th-8th centuries.

Right.
Tried to find confirmation.... But um.....

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
05-11-2014, 05:35 PM
(05-11-2014 05:14 PM)Wolfbitn Wrote:  
(05-11-2014 05:11 PM)Impulse Wrote:  It's your point. If you can't be bothered to support it, then we have no reason to consider it worth anything. Drinking Beverage

latch away lmao... the IMPORTANT PERSON in the thread... the OP... saw it Smile

the rest of you can dig for it or google it i don't giva shit Wink You KNWO you already saw it Laughat

There is no "important person in a thread, idiot. The internet is a PUBLIC space. The OP purposely starts threads to get INPUT from people, (unlike you who already has everything he will ever know stored in the pea in his head).
Jesus H. Fucking Christ. What does he think a "forum" is anyway. Nice try at manipulation though. NOWHERE does it RANK the OP above or below anyone. Those with credible information are valued for what they have to offer.
(See that big red "minus" by your name Flea Bite ? That's because NO ONE thinks you have ANYTHING of value to offer here.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
05-11-2014, 05:37 PM
(05-11-2014 04:55 PM)Wolfbitn Wrote:  
(05-11-2014 04:32 PM)Minimalist Wrote:  For the record there is one jesus story - the so-called gospel of mark - which wasn't named until the late 2d century.

All the other horseshit is derived from it.

Sort of like jesus fanfics!

Sure... that's why we have a gospel of Mark fragment from the mid first century Wink

Try to follow along dear. The gospel the fragment is of, was NAMED later. No scholar disputes that.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.