If you believe Alexander the Great existed, then why not Jesus?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-11-2014, 12:05 PM
RE: If you believe Alexander the Great existed, then why not Jesus?
(04-11-2014 12:04 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  
(04-11-2014 12:02 PM)Wolfbitn Wrote:  Now you see EVERYTHIING atheist philosophy has to offer you... you also see what it turns you into. Absolutely blind to truth. Ask them why they cant say "Child rape is never good"?

They don't believe in absolute truth either... so that cant be a true statement. I actually copied where atheists try to show where it IS good.

So no... they cant offer you a good reason to accept the miniscule documentation for a man as important as Alexander, yet reject the volumes of evidence for Jesus. the earliest for Alexander 1500 years removed from his life... while Christ is documented as early as roughly 10 years after his resurrection.

They have no answer for this type of hypocrisy and lack of HONEST scholarship.

Oh dear, it sounds like you're just having such horrible time. Maybe if you just left like you said you would it would save you all sorts of trouble.

I'm having a great time showing you guys for what you are... its why im still here moron Smile
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-11-2014, 12:08 PM
To be perfectly honest this topic is nothing more than a dead horse around here.

I have seen this debate here and on other sites and it always follows the same pattern, which is why no one is bothering to waste any time with it. You obviously have a computer, the answers you seek are at your fingertips and I for one have no desire to lead you to them kicking and screaming when your are purposely being obtuse.
[+] 6 users Like ohio_drg's post
04-11-2014, 12:12 PM
(04-11-2014 12:02 PM)Wolfbitn Wrote:  
(04-11-2014 11:56 AM)WhatWasIThinking Wrote:  So Im following along with things...have a sincere question out of all of it, then suddenly Im accused and charged with things uncalled for..wtf

I will say this..it does speak volumes for the people here and the foundations of the things they say. And I do have to question the rise up against wolfbitn when mostly what I seen was him asking questions too..

Now you see EVERYTHIING atheist philosophy has to offer you... you also see what it turns you into. Absolutely blind to truth. Ask them why they cant say "Child rape is never good"?

They don't believe in absolute truth either... so that cant be a true statement. I actually copied where atheists try to show where it IS good.

So no... they cant offer you a good reason to accept the miniscule documentation for a man as important as Alexander, yet reject the volumes of evidence for Jesus. the earliest for Alexander 1500 years removed from his life... while Christ is documented as early as roughly 10 years after his resurrection.

They have no answer for this type of hypocrisy and lack of HONEST scholarship.

Is this you answering yourself? Cause thats just funny....or desperate.

If you're so unhappy here you could yanno.....go.
By all means go elsewhere.
No one forces you to be here.

You should stop tossing the word moron around so much if you're going to act like one.
Stop whining. Nobody cares.

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
04-11-2014, 12:13 PM
(04-11-2014 11:59 AM)Impulse Wrote:  Interesting that your avatar is about wolves. Drinking Beverage

Are you freakn serious?
Dont bother with my question. Ive got enough answers for today, plenty today has been eye opening
Anything else I will research and come to things on my own

My Karma ran over your Dogma
- I have no clue who said it...I just think its funny
04-11-2014, 12:13 PM
Why do you assume that I do believe Alexander the Great existed?

And why do you assume that I think Jesus didn't exist?

[img]

via GIPHY

[/img]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-11-2014, 12:14 PM
(04-11-2014 12:05 PM)Wolfbitn Wrote:  
(04-11-2014 12:04 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  Oh dear, it sounds like you're just having such horrible time. Maybe if you just left like you said you would it would save you all sorts of trouble.

I'm having a great time showing you guys for what you are... its why im still here moron Smile

Intellectually superior to you?Drinking Beverage

Your doing a bang up job there, might be the only thing you can't fuck up.

Oh hey while your here: Do you think the World is 6000 years old? Drinking Beverage

It is held that valour is the chiefest virtue and most dignifies the haver.
[+] 1 user Likes WhiskeyDebates's post
(04-11-2014 12:08 PM)ohio_drg Wrote:  To be perfectly honest this topic is nothing more than a dead horse around here.

I have seen this debate here and on other sites and it always follows the same pattern, which is why no one is bothering to waste any time with it. You obviously have a computer, the answers you seek are at your fingertips and I for one have no desire to lead you to them kicking and screaming when your are purposely being obtuse.

blah blah more horse shit and blah

The documentation for Alexander is miniscule... DWARFED by the documentation for Christ.
The EARLIEST manuscript detailing Alexander is dated 1500 years after his lifetime... The EARLIEST for Christ dates to the first century.

OVER A DOZEN non Christian sources mention Christ, most of these historians that you most scholars recognize as accurate and reliable in everything else.

So... if you cant address the OP stop trying to derail the OP and just answer the question and show us why youre so hypocritical in your standard of scholarship
As to the OP..... I do believe jesus existed. I just think his story was blown out of proportion.

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
04-11-2014, 12:16 PM
(04-11-2014 12:14 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  
(04-11-2014 12:05 PM)Wolfbitn Wrote:  I'm having a great time showing you guys for what you are... its why im still here moron Smile

Intellectually superior to you?Drinking Beverage

Your doing a bang up job there, might be the only thing you can't fuck up.

Oh hey while your here: Do you think the World is 6000 years old? Drinking Beverage

No I don't think its 6000 years old. That isn't what Genesis tells us nor is it what the fossil record tells us...

Iv answered yours now you answer mine... how old do YOU think it is and how do YOU arrive to that conclusion?
04-11-2014, 12:16 PM
(04-11-2014 12:05 PM)Wolfbitn Wrote:  I'm having a great time showing you guys for what you are... its why im still here moron Smile

You can dream, troll.

Are you at 100 posts for today yet? I'm enjoying watching you waste them. Laughat

@DonaldTrump, Patriotism is not honoring your flag no matter what your country/leader does. It's doing whatever it takes to make your country the best it can be as long as its not violent.