If you believe Alexander the Great existed, then why not Jesus?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-11-2014, 09:33 PM
RE: If you believe Alexander the Great existed, then why not Jesus?
(05-11-2014 09:22 PM)grizzlysnake Wrote:  You know, I think I love watching train wrecks, this wolfbitn character reeks of desperation and I'm loving it. Popcorn
Wolfbitn, you must be a poe, you know what that is right? Someone who puts the facade of a true believer for the lols. That's the only explanation, or maybe I'm just hoping you are 'cause I can't imagine a genuine person thinking the way you present yourself actually being able to function much less peck at a keyboard.
lol I remember when you just did unassuming posts then you build up to this bullshit peanut gallery. It's a nice trick but it's run its course, don't you think?

Yeah, too bad you didn't have the balls to take up the debate in 1 on 1 eh? It woulda sucked for everyone to see you get your ass whipped by someone unable to function Laughat

Maybe you can help your 2 pals in the one on ones with me now in the coliseum's boxing ring eh? Tongue

They BOTH need it now, and im bored with them... think you can help'em out there bubba? Tongue

Collaborate with them and answer those questions Tongue LaughatLaughatLaughat
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
05-11-2014, 09:34 PM
(05-11-2014 09:29 PM)Wolfbitn Wrote:  
Quote:Our Hitch... who may be in hell... well we hope yer not..
Bellowed be thy name
til the Christians kingdom come, they will be done
may we stamp religion from the world forever
Lead us not into reason
But deliver us from the facts
For thine is the my shrine, my hope, and my glory
Amen

Christians shitting on one of their prayers to insult atheists? There's gotta be some weird fucked up irony in that Facepalm

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 1 user Likes Smercury44's post
05-11-2014, 09:35 PM
(05-11-2014 09:34 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  

Christians shitting on one of their prayers to insult atheists? There's gotta be some weird fucked up irony in that Facepalm

No I'm mocking your religion LaughatLaughatLaughatLaughatLaughat
05-11-2014, 09:36 PM
(05-11-2014 09:14 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  99 % of the world once thought the world was flat, deary.

Ahhh so you think 90 percent of the world is infantile for believing in God and youre the superior one... what if you knew we thought you were the "intellectually dishonest ones"? ...90 percent of the world.

Youre more frantic to attack Christianity than a Christian is to convert yer ass lol. You live and breathe for atheism and have no life outside of it... in short your Atheism has become your religion. You are more fervent than any muslim or Christian. Frothing at the mouth in your hatred LMAO.

Bow to Christopher Hitchens your messiah Tongue
Throw a little money to his institutionalized foundation Tongue

Quote:Our Hitch... who may be in hell... well we hope yer not..
Bellowed be thy name
til the Christians kingdom come, they will be done
may we stamp religion from the world forever
Lead us not into reason
But deliver us from the facts
For thine is the my shrine, my hope, and my glory
Amen

Poe
[Image: Poe_Artwork_(Ocarina_of_Time).png]

[Image: d9f8b56390fa12e963098c3f5e2540e2.jpg]

"I don't have to have faith, I have experience." Joseph Campbell
[+] 1 user Likes grizzlysnake's post
05-11-2014, 09:38 PM
AND... the point the OP poster saw in this thread?

The manuscripts documenting Jesus BEFORE 1100 AD are 12000 STILL EXISTING... Alexander? THREE by that same 1100 AD

Smile

Do you believe in Alexander the great? Tongue
05-11-2014, 09:39 PM
(05-11-2014 09:38 PM)Wolfbitn Wrote:  AND... the point the OP poster saw in this thread?

The manuscripts documenting Jesus BEFORE 1100 AD are 1100 STILL EXISTING... Alexander? THREE by that same 1100 AD

Smile

Interesting how you have so much insight on the op's intentions Rolleyes

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 2 users Like Smercury44's post
05-11-2014, 09:40 PM
(05-11-2014 09:39 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  
(05-11-2014 09:38 PM)Wolfbitn Wrote:  AND... the point the OP poster saw in this thread?

The manuscripts documenting Jesus BEFORE 1100 AD are 12000 STILL EXISTING... Alexander? THREE by that same 1100 AD

Smile

Interesting how you have so much insight on the op's intentions Rolleyes

AND its interesting that YOU DONT LaughatLaughatLaughat
05-11-2014, 09:42 PM
(05-11-2014 09:33 PM)Wolfbitn Wrote:  
(05-11-2014 09:22 PM)grizzlysnake Wrote:  You know, I think I love watching train wrecks, this wolfbitn character reeks of desperation and I'm loving it. Popcorn
Wolfbitn, you must be a poe, you know what that is right? Someone who puts the facade of a true believer for the lols. That's the only explanation, or maybe I'm just hoping you are 'cause I can't imagine a genuine person thinking the way you present yourself actually being able to function much less peck at a keyboard.
lol I remember when you just did unassuming posts then you build up to this bullshit peanut gallery. It's a nice trick but it's run its course, don't you think?

Yeah, too bad you didn't have the balls to take up the debate in 1 on 1 eh? It woulda sucked for everyone to see you get your ass whipped by someone unable to function Laughat

Maybe you can help your 2 pals in the one on ones with me now in the coliseum's boxing ring eh? Tongue

They BOTH need it now, and im bored with them... think you can help'em out there bubba? Tongue

Looks like your still running the course, okay. Keep playing the game, I don't really mind, your getting some great posts back and that's why I'm still reading this thread. Any theists with doubts looking over your posts should scare them enough not wanting to turn out like the way you present yourself. They also get good information from everyone else, a win win actually.

"I don't have to have faith, I have experience." Joseph Campbell
05-11-2014, 09:44 PM
(05-11-2014 09:40 PM)Wolfbitn Wrote:  
(05-11-2014 09:39 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  Interesting how you have so much insight on the op's intentions Rolleyes

AND its interesting that YOU DONT LaughatLaughatLaughat

Look I can make funny faces too! Smile LaughatLaughatLaughat

05-11-2014, 09:46 PM
(05-11-2014 09:42 PM)grizzlysnake Wrote:  
(05-11-2014 09:33 PM)Wolfbitn Wrote:  Yeah, too bad you didn't have the balls to take up the debate in 1 on 1 eh? It woulda sucked for everyone to see you get your ass whipped by someone unable to function Laughat

Looks like your still running the course, okay. Keep playing the game, I don't really mind, your getting some great posts back and that's while I'm still reading this thread. Any theists with doubts looking over your posts should scare them enough not wanting to turn out like the way you present yourself. They also get good information from everyone else, a win win actually.

Hmmm... That's funny... I'v been told by readers here I'm teaching them how to fk up an atheist. I'll take that Smile

so how ya doing? Got any help for your buddies in the one on ones with me? They both could use it about now for real Wink

I don't mind you collaborating with them at all... as long as they do the posting... and as long as you answer those questions waiting for them Wink

But how bout those stats... 20,000 for Jesus and 3 for Alexander by 1100 AD?
Isnt that IMPRESSIVE? LaughatLaughatLaughat