If you believe Alexander the Great existed, then why not Jesus?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-11-2014, 10:22 PM
RE: If you believe Alexander the Great existed, then why not Jesus?
(05-11-2014 09:35 PM)Wolfbitn Wrote:  No I'm mocking your religion LaughatLaughatLaughatLaughatLaughat

I am the embodiment of The Word. You, on the other hand, have never even fucking heard The Word. Your ilk diminishes The Word. Stop fucking pretending to represent shit you ain't never even heard. You give The Word a bad name.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like GirlyMan's post
05-11-2014, 10:54 PM
I cant believe this shithead got 44 pages of play.
LMAO

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
[+] 1 user Likes WitchSabrina's post
05-11-2014, 11:03 PM (This post was last modified: 05-11-2014 11:09 PM by Full Circle.)
(05-11-2014 08:12 PM)Wolfbitn Wrote:  
(05-11-2014 07:50 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  Maybe he's referring to the Zanclean Deluge of 5,330,000 BCE? Maybe someone remembered it? Methuselah perhaps? But then this doesn't jive with the earth being 6,000 years old Consider So many hoops to jump through to make the Babble agree to what we actually know and can prove.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zanclean_flood
You believe the world is 6000 years old? Are you a fucking moron? lol Laughat

Reading comprehension is not your forte is it you fucking deluded mental midget? Laughat

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
05-11-2014, 11:12 PM
(05-11-2014 10:54 PM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  I cant believe this shithead got 44 pages of play.
LMAO

YEAH, that's like... 22 pages of ME documenting MY side, and ME documenting the dates of YOUR documents, and ME proving that by 1100 AD Jesus has 12,000 manuscripts, dating as early as the mid first century, and Alexander had 3... the earliest dating 10th century Tongue

...and then 22 pages of ME gloating LaughatLaughatLaughat

Tongue
05-11-2014, 11:15 PM
(05-11-2014 10:22 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(05-11-2014 09:35 PM)Wolfbitn Wrote:  No I'm mocking your religion LaughatLaughatLaughatLaughatLaughat

I am the embodiment of The Word. You, on the other hand, have never even fucking heard The Word. Your ilk diminishes The Word. Stop fucking pretending to represent shit you ain't never even heard. You give The Word a bad name.

Yes girly man... I'm sure you THINK youre the light of the world. Maybe you can help your 2 buddies stuck in their one on one debates in the coliseum/boxing ring Tongue

Pray and HUMBLE yourself before your almighty Dawkin before you commit yourself to helping them Tongue
05-11-2014, 11:15 PM
(05-11-2014 11:12 PM)Wolfbitn Wrote:  YEAH, that's like... 22 pages of ME documenting MY side, and ME documenting the dates of YOUR documents, and ME proving that by 1100 AD Jesus has 12,000 manuscripts, dating as early as the mid first century, and Alexander had 3... the earliest dating 10th century Tongue

...and then 22 pages of ME gloating LaughatLaughatLaughat

Tongue

Over COPIES of copies of THE SAME THING.
Does 1,000,000 COPIES of Aesop's fables make them true.
Please grow a brain.
Soon.

And stop embarrassing yourself.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post
05-11-2014, 11:26 PM
(05-11-2014 11:15 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(05-11-2014 11:12 PM)Wolfbitn Wrote:  YEAH, that's like... 22 pages of ME documenting MY side, and ME documenting the dates of YOUR documents, and ME proving that by 1100 AD Jesus has 12,000 manuscripts, dating as early as the mid first century, and Alexander had 3... the earliest dating 10th century Tongue

...and then 22 pages of ME gloating Laughat

Tongue

Over COPIES of copies of THE SAME THING.

And stop embarrassing me

Yeah... and all of Alexanders 22 by the 17th century are copies too...copied from the one from the 10th century one from the 11th century, one from the 12th and the other couple were later. Tongue LaughatLaughatLaughat

He shoots and scores Banana_zorro

SCORE!!! Jesus 20,000 by 1100 AD, Alexander THREE Banana_zorro Banana_zorro Banana_zorro LaughatLaughatLaughat
05-11-2014, 11:28 PM (This post was last modified: 05-11-2014 11:41 PM by GirlyMan.)
(05-11-2014 11:15 PM)Wolfbitn Wrote:  Yes girly man... I'm sure you THINK youre the light of the world.

I AM THAT I AM. אֶהְיֶה אֲשֶׁר אֶהְיֶהv - Exodus 3:14

You, on the other hand, I'm not so sure about at all. ... You seem sketchy and extraordinarly stupid.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
05-11-2014, 11:43 PM
(05-11-2014 11:26 PM)Wolfbitn Wrote:  
(05-11-2014 11:15 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Over COPIES of copies of THE SAME THING.

And stop embarrassing me

Yeah... and all of Alexanders 22 by the 17th century are copies too...copied from the one from the 10th century one from the 11th century, one from the 12th and the other couple were later. Tongue LaughatLaughatLaughat

He shoots and scores Banana_zorro

SCORE!!! Jesus 20,000 by 1100 AD, Alexander THREE Banana_zorro Banana_zorro Banana_zorro LaughatLaughatLaughat

Yes dear.
Whatever you say dear.
Now run along and play.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post
05-11-2014, 11:45 PM
(05-11-2014 11:28 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(05-11-2014 11:15 PM)Wolfbitn Wrote:  Yes girly man... I'm sure you THINK youre the light of the world.

I AM. You, I'm not so sure about at all.

O NO NO NO Little Girly Man... Noooooooooooo I am not the Word or the light of the world... I'm just a big manly man.
...and yes, youre exactly what Jesus was talking about when He said "ye are gods". You are a god in your own eyes

Like I said, Your Atheism is a religion for you... an opiate with a really bad withdrawal lol.

...by all means BOW to Christopher Hitchens your messiah
Throw a little money to his institutionalized foundation
Lets PRAY for the STRENGTH and WISDOM to CONVERT THE WORLD!!!! Thumbsup

Our Hitchin... who may be in hell... well we hope yer not..
BELLOWED be thy name
til the Christians kingdom come, they will be done
may we stamp religion from the world forever
Lead us not into reason
But deliver us from the facts
For thine is the my shrine, my hope, and my glory, til I wake up dead one day realizing, when I died my existence didn't cease to exist
Amen