If you believe Alexander the Great existed, then why not Jesus?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-11-2014, 11:47 PM
RE: If you believe Alexander the Great existed, then why not Jesus?
(05-11-2014 11:43 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(05-11-2014 11:26 PM)Wolfbitn Wrote:  Yeah... and all of Alexanders 22 by the 17th century are copies too...copied from the one from the 10th century one from the 11th century, one from the 12th and the other couple were later. Tongue LaughatLaughatLaughat

He shoots and scores Banana_zorro

SCORE!!! Jesus 20,000 by 1100 AD, Alexander THREE Banana_zorro Banana_zorro Banana_zorro LaughatLaughatLaughat

Yes dear.
Whatever you say dear.
Now run along and play.
Yeah you really hate that don't you Tongue
that's GOTTA suck for atheists... must suck being an atheist in a debate with me

I sympathize ... nah Laughat
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
05-11-2014, 11:55 PM
(05-11-2014 11:45 PM)Wolfbitn Wrote:  Like I said, Your Atheism is a religion for you... an opiate with a really bad withdrawal lol.

You're withdrawal is gonna be far far more devastating and debilitating then mine. I'm just giving up a couple of windows, you're gonna end up giving up your foundation. ... poor fuckin' stupid bastard idjjit. you gonna die stupid.

#sigh
05-11-2014, 11:55 PM
(05-11-2014 11:45 PM)Wolfbitn Wrote:  
(05-11-2014 11:28 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  I AM. You, I'm not so sure about at all.

O NO NO NO Little Girly Man... Noooooooooooo I am not the Word or the light of the world... I'm just a big manly man.
...and yes, youre exactly what Jesus was talking about when He said "ye are gods". You are a god in your own eyes

Like I said, Your Atheism is a religion for you... an opiate with a really bad withdrawal lol.

...by all means BOW to Christopher Hitchens your messiah
Throw a little money to his institutionalized foundation
Lets PRAY for the STRENGTH and WISDOM to CONVERT THE WORLD!!!! Thumbsup

Our Hitchin... who may be in hell... well we hope yer not..
BELLOWED be thy name
til the Christians kingdom come, they will be done
may we stamp religion from the world forever
Lead us not into reason
But deliver us from the facts
For thine is the my shrine, my hope, and my glory, til I wake up dead one day realizing, when I died my existence didn't cease to exist
Amen

This is like reading something a 12 year old wrote.
[+] 1 user Likes pablo's post
06-11-2014, 12:01 AM
(05-11-2014 11:47 PM)Wolfbitn Wrote:  
(05-11-2014 11:43 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Yes dear.
Whatever you say dear.
Now run along and play.
Yeah you really hate that don't you Tongue
that's GOTTA suck for atheists... must suck being an atheist in a debate with me

I sympathize ... nah Laughat

You don't debate, you assert bullshit and stamp your little feet when people don't believe your lunatic ravings.
I pity you. You're a sad and weak child.
[+] 3 users Like pablo's post
06-11-2014, 12:03 AM
(05-11-2014 11:45 PM)Wolfbitn Wrote:  I'm just a big manly man.

Then be a man. 'Cause so far your posts look like those of a little girl. Drinking Beverage

#sigh
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
06-11-2014, 12:06 AM
(05-11-2014 11:55 PM)pablo Wrote:  
(05-11-2014 11:45 PM)Wolfbitn Wrote:  O NO NO NO Little Girly Man... Noooooooooooo I am not the Word or the light of the world... I'm just a big manly man.
...and yes, youre exactly what Jesus was talking about when He said "ye are gods". You are a god in your own eyes

Like I said, Your Atheism is a religion for you... an opiate with a really bad withdrawal lol.

BELLOWED be thy name
Lead us not into reason
For thine is the my shrine, my hope, and my glory, til I wake up dead one day realizing, when I died my existence didn't cease to exist
Amen

Awww come on... now THAT was funny, I don't care who ya are Tongue

BELLOWED be thy name
Lead us not into reason
Amen

^^^ That's GOOD writing... its GOTTA be better than Honey Boo Boo and the Kardashians, which no doubt most of these folk are close followers.

But ya'll aint even SEEN my BEST stuff YET Tongue

THATS gonna be fun... It WOULDNT have BEEN fun, and it DIDNT HAVE to be this way, but O well... Some of these guys just pushed me a bit further than I am going to be pushed... so they made sure Id have fun in those one on one debates and this thread.

Iv played 6 games of chess at a time for money... and won every game on multiple occasions and for hours on end each occasion.

They picked the wrong guy, I KNOW how to turn their own games on them, and i KNOW the weaknesses of the atheist religion.

I would have MUCH rather had a good and honest discussion... sorry for you guys they wouldn't have it. Smile

06-11-2014, 12:06 AM
(05-11-2014 11:55 PM)pablo Wrote:  
(05-11-2014 11:45 PM)Wolfbitn Wrote:  O NO NO NO Little Girly Man... Noooooooooooo I am not the Word or the light of the world... I'm just a big manly man.

BELLOWED be thy name
Lead us not into reason
Amen

He figures if he uses enough emoticons he wins. It's like watching the Black Knight in Monty Python crying " it's just a flesh wound" as he bleeds out. Pitiful and in a twisted sort of way simultaneously entertaining.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
06-11-2014, 12:12 AM
(06-11-2014 12:06 AM)Wolfbitn Wrote:  Iv played 6 games of chess at a time for money... and won every game on multiple occasions and for hours on end each occasion.

You should have your nurse take you to the park to play chess. And call your daughter. She wants to hear from you.

#sigh
06-11-2014, 12:14 AM
(06-11-2014 12:06 AM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(05-11-2014 11:55 PM)pablo Wrote:  This is like reading something a 12 year old wrote.

He figures if he uses enough emoticons he wins. It's like watching the Black Knight in Monty Python crying " it's just a flesh wound" as he bleeds out. Pitiful and in a twisted sort of way simultaneously entertaining.

No dude... me and the emoticons are just partying... don't try to be a buzz kill Smokin
Go help your buddies in their one on ones... they REALLY need the help at this point, poor guys. AngelHeart

Now EXCUSE us while we get our party on Big Grin Banana_zorroBanana_zorroBanana_zorro LaughatLaughatLaughat
06-11-2014, 12:15 AM
(06-11-2014 12:12 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(06-11-2014 12:06 AM)Wolfbitn Wrote:  Iv played 6 games of chess at a time for money... and won every game on multiple occasions and for hours on end each occasion.

You should have your nurse take you to the park to play chess. And call your daughter. She wants to hear from you.

My nurse is a red head that takes care of more than a park bench Tongue
Whats yours? LaughatLaughat