If you believe Alexander the Great existed, then why not Jesus?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-11-2014, 12:19 AM
RE: If you believe Alexander the Great existed, then why not Jesus?
(06-11-2014 12:15 AM)Wolfbitn Wrote:  
(06-11-2014 12:12 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  You should have your nurse take you to the park to play chess. And call your daughter. She wants to hear from you.

My nurse is a red head that takes care of more than a park bench Tongue
Whats yours? LaughatLaughat

Brunette.

#sigh
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
06-11-2014, 12:20 AM
As in shit brown?
06-11-2014, 12:22 AM
(06-11-2014 12:06 AM)Wolfbitn Wrote:  
(05-11-2014 11:55 PM)pablo Wrote:  This is like reading something a 12 year old wrote.

Awww come on... now THAT was funny, I don't care who ya are Tongue

Our Hitchin... who may be in hell... well we hope yer not..
BELLOWED be thy name
til the Christians kingdom come, they will be done
may we stamp religion from the world forever
Lead us not into reason
But deliver us from the facts
For thine is the my shrine, my hope, and my glory, til I wake up dead one day realizing, when I died my existence didn't cease to exist
Amen

^^^ That's GOOD writing... its GOTTA be better than Honey Boo Boo and the Kardashians, which no doubt most of these folk are close followers.

But ya'll aint even SEEN my BEST stuff YET Tongue

THATS gonna be fun... It WOULDNT have BEEN fun, and it DIDNT HAVE to be this way, but O well... Some of these guys just pushed me a bit further than I am going to be pushed... so they made sure Id have fun in those one on one debates and this thread.

Iv played 6 games of chess at a time for money... and won every game on multiple occasions and for hours on end each occasion.

They picked the wrong guy, I KNOW how to turn their own games on them, and i KNOW the weaknesses of the atheist religion.

I would have MUCH rather had a good and honest discussion... sorry for you guys they wouldn't have it. Smile

I don't believe any of the bullshit you just wrote.

Got atheists all figured out do ya?
Atheists lack belief a god or gods. That's all.
All this other crap spewing out of you is just fluff to distract from the FACT that there never has been any evidence to back up a god claim.
You can't do it either, so you play your games and brag about how superior you are to us.
Seriously, how old are you?
06-11-2014, 12:23 AM
(06-11-2014 12:20 AM)Wolfbitn Wrote:  As in shit brown?

Mousey is less pejorative. Big Grin

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
06-11-2014, 12:30 AM
(06-11-2014 12:22 AM)pablo Wrote:  
(06-11-2014 12:06 AM)Wolfbitn Wrote:  Awww come on... now THAT was funny, I don't care who ya are Tongue

Our Hitchin... who may be in hell... well we hope yer not..
BELLOWED be thy name
til the Christians kingdom come, they will be done
may we stamp religion from the world forever
Lead us not into reason
But deliver us from the facts
For thine is the my shrine, my hope, and my glory, til I wake up dead one day realizing, when I died my existence didn't cease to exist
Amen

^^^ That's GOOD writing... its GOTTA be better than Honey Boo Boo and the Kardashians, which no doubt most of these folk are close followers.

But ya'll aint even SEEN my BEST stuff YET Tongue

THATS gonna be fun... It WOULDNT have BEEN fun, and it DIDNT HAVE to be this way, but O well... Some of these guys just pushed me a bit further than I am going to be pushed... so they made sure Id have fun in those one on one debates and this thread.

Iv played 6 games of chess at a time for money... and won every game on multiple occasions and for hours on end each occasion.

They picked the wrong guy, I KNOW how to turn their own games on them, and i KNOW the weaknesses of the atheist religion.

I would have MUCH rather had a good and honest discussion... sorry for you guys they wouldn't have it. Smile

I don't believe any of the bullshit you just wrote.

All this other crap spewing out of you is just fluff to distract from the FACT that there never has been any evidence to back up a god claim.
you play your games and brag about how superior you are to us.

1 Yes I do have you figured out
2 Atheism IS a religion to MANY here
3 I am PROVING God exists in my one on one debate threads, and your boys need serious help with those VERY FEW questions, AND as always Iv had to provide your own documentation FOR you, proving you don't even know string predictions were tested and falsified. ...AND Iv provided AMPLE evidence for every word I typed... which is more than your boys can do right now

and 4, Yes I'v played you guys like a fiddle... for 3 pages HERE I even had them defending someone i said was homophobic lmao

They didn't even know I was fking with them and they were being laughed at by an audience Smile

PLUS proving JESUS has 12,000 manuscripts by 1100 AD documenting Him, the EARLIEST dating the the mid first century, AND Alexander had 3... the earliest of which was 10th century

NOW THATS impressive
Smile
06-11-2014, 12:38 AM (This post was last modified: 06-11-2014 12:43 AM by Bucky Ball.)
(05-11-2014 11:47 PM)Wolfbitn Wrote:  
(05-11-2014 11:43 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Yes dear.
Whatever you say dear.
Now run along and play.
Yeah you really hate that don't you Tongue
that's GOTTA suck for atheists... must suck being an atheist in a debate with me

I sympathize ... nah Laughat

You keep telling yourself that. Facepalm
IF there were *proof* that a god exists, then what St. Paul says about faith being a "gift of the Spirit" in not true. YOU think you are better than Paul ?
LMAO.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
06-11-2014, 12:40 AM
(06-11-2014 12:30 AM)Wolfbitn Wrote:  
(06-11-2014 12:22 AM)pablo Wrote:  I don't believe any of the bullshit you just wrote.

3 I am PROVING God exists in my one on one debate threads, and your boys need serious help with those VERY FEW questions, AND as always Iv had to provide your own documentation FOR you, proving you don't even know string predictions were tested and falsified. ...AND Iv provided AMPLE evidence for every word I typed... which is more than your boys can do right now

and 4, Yes I'v played you guys like a fiddle... for 3 pages HERE I even had them defending someone i said was homophobic lmao

They didn't even know I was fking with them and they were being laughed at by an audience Smile

PLUS proving JESUS has 12,000 manuscripts by 1100 AD documenting Him, the EARLIEST dating the the mid first century, AND Alexander had 3... the earliest of which was 10th century

NOW THATS impressive
Smile

Jesus wrote (and you can prove) 12,000 manuscripts 1100 years after his death? If he ever existed in the first place that is.
I don't give a flying fuck about Alexander either, he has nothing to do with atheism or the existence of a god.
06-11-2014, 12:41 AM (This post was last modified: 06-11-2014 12:47 AM by GirlyMan.)
(06-11-2014 12:30 AM)Wolfbitn Wrote:  
(06-11-2014 12:22 AM)pablo Wrote:  I don't believe any of the bullshit you just wrote.

NOW THATS impressive
Smile

You are not a Christian. You have no clue what it even means to be a Christian. You are just another poor misguided fool.

#sigh
06-11-2014, 12:47 AM
(06-11-2014 12:38 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(05-11-2014 11:47 PM)Wolfbitn Wrote:  Yeah you really hate that don't you Tongue
that's GOTTA suck for atheists... must suck being an atheist in a debate with me

I sympathize ... nah Laughat

You keep telling yourself that. Facepalm
IF there were *proof* that a god exists, then what St. Paul says about faith being a "gift of the Spirit" in not true. YOU think you are better than Paul ?
LMAO.

Yeah? Quote chapter and verse where Paul says theres no proof for God. That's not what he says at all Wink

Matter of fact he says that nature TEACHES US that GOD EXISTS and we are without excuse, just like iv shown in the fossil record where Gen 1 even corrects Darwinism... but we cant talk about that in this thread can we?
Tongue
06-11-2014, 12:49 AM
(06-11-2014 12:40 AM)pablo Wrote:  
(06-11-2014 12:30 AM)Wolfbitn Wrote:  1 Yes I do have you figured out

NOW THATS impressive
Smile

Jesus wrote (and you can prove) 12,000 manuscripts 1100 years after his death? If he ever existed in the first place that is.
I don't give a flying fuck about Alexander either, he has nothing to do with atheism or the existence of a god.
Youre a moron... lol read that again and then go back and read the thread

And atheism is your religion Smile