If you believe Alexander the Great existed, then why not Jesus?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-11-2014, 12:50 AM
RE: If you believe Alexander the Great existed, then why not Jesus?
(06-11-2014 12:41 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(06-11-2014 12:30 AM)Wolfbitn Wrote:  1 Yes I do have you figured out
2 Atheism IS a religion to MANY here
3 I am PROVING God exists in my one on one debate threads, and your boys need serious help with those VERY FEW questions, AND as always Iv had to provide your own documentation FOR you, proving you don't even know string predictions were tested and falsified. ...AND Iv provided AMPLE evidence for every word I typed... which is more than your boys can do right now

and 4, Yes I'v played you guys like a fiddle... for 3 pages HERE I even had them defending someone i said was homophobic lmao

They didn't even know I was fking with them and they were being laughed at by an audience Smile

PLUS proving JESUS has 12,000 manuscripts by 1100 AD documenting Him, the EARLIEST dating the the mid first century, AND Alexander had 3... the earliest of which was 10th century

NOW THATS impressive
Smile

You are not a Christian. You have no clue what it even means to be a Christian. You are just another poor misguided fool.

O no Im no fool... Im not an atheist at all LaughatLaughatLaughat
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
06-11-2014, 12:51 AM (This post was last modified: 06-11-2014 01:09 AM by GirlyMan.)
(06-11-2014 12:50 AM)Wolfbitn Wrote:  
(06-11-2014 12:41 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  You are not a Christian. You have no clue what it even means to be a Christian. You are just another poor misguided fool.

O no Im no fool... Im not an atheist at all LaughatLaughatLaughat

You sure as shit ain't no Christian. ... fucking fool don't even understand the prerequisites necessary to embody The Word. Sheeples are fucking worthless and useless. They ain't interested in embodying The Word, idjits can't even hear The Word. 'Cause they're idjits. ... You fucking idjit.

#sigh
06-11-2014, 12:53 AM
(06-11-2014 12:47 AM)Wolfbitn Wrote:  
(06-11-2014 12:38 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  You keep telling yourself that. Facepalm
IF there were *proof* that a god exists, then what St. Paul says about faith being a "gift of the Spirit" in not true. YOU think you are better than Paul ?
LMAO.

Yeah? Quote chapter and verse where Paul says theres no proof for God. That's not what he says at all Wink

Matter of fact he says that nature TEACHES US that GOD EXISTS and we are without excuse, just like iv shown in the fossil record where Gen 1 even corrects Darwinism... but we cant talk about that in this thread can we?
Tongue

No Flea Bite. Now we all know you are unable to follow an argument. But try real hard. YOU said that you had "proof of a god".
If there is "proof" of something, then faith is unnecessary, isn't it.
St. Paul never ever said anywhere there was proof of a god, and (as usual YOU ARE LYING FOR JEBUS), and FAILED to provide a reference.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
06-11-2014, 01:08 AM
(06-11-2014 12:53 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(06-11-2014 12:47 AM)Wolfbitn Wrote:  Yeah? Quote chapter and verse where Paul says theres no proof for God. That's not what he says at all Wink

Matter of fact he says that nature TEACHES US that GOD EXISTS and we are without excuse, just like iv shown in the fossil record where Gen 1 even corrects Darwinism... but we cant talk about that in this thread can we?
Tongue

No Flea Bite. Now we all know you are unable to follow an argument. But try real hard. YOU said that you had "proof of a god".
If there is "proof" of something, then faith is unnecessary, isn't it.
St. Paul never ever said anywhere there was proof of a god, and (as usual YOU ARE LYING FOR JEBUS), and FAILED to provide a reference.

As God, I am this close to condemning him to eternal damnation.

#sigh
06-11-2014, 01:12 AM (This post was last modified: 06-11-2014 01:20 AM by pablo.)
(06-11-2014 12:49 AM)Wolfbitn Wrote:  
(06-11-2014 12:40 AM)pablo Wrote:  Jesus wrote (and you can prove) 12,000 manuscripts 1100 years after his death? If he ever existed in the first place that is.
I don't give a flying fuck about Alexander either, he has nothing to do with atheism or the existence of a god.
Youre a moron... lol read that again and then go back and read the thread

And atheism is your religion Smile

I read it just fine, my point being jesus wrote nothing.
Many people wrote about him who never knew him hundreds or thousands of years after the fact.
Just because someone wrote down a fairytale they heard about, it doesn't make it true.

I also find it amusing that you keep referring to your previous posts like you authored them, we see the copy pasta game all to often around here. You not very original, in fact, when you need to respond in your own words you just show your true dishonesty and immaturity.
You like to call us morons, insults from a fool don't bother me.
Really, you can't be older than 15.
If you are, I apologize for making fun of your mental disability, I know you can't help it.
[+] 1 user Likes pablo's post
06-11-2014, 01:23 AM
Well he's offline now. Guess his momma caught him staying up late on a school night again.
06-11-2014, 05:01 AM
(05-11-2014 08:18 PM)Wolfbitn Wrote:  Tell me something... where were the continents 10,000 years ago? 50,000 years ago? 100,000? And how high was mount Everest and all the other mountain ranges at the time?

Given that plates move at about the rate your fingernails grow, 100,000 years ago they were a few km from where they are now. Mount Everest and the Tibetan plateau wouldn't be that different from today.

Hate the belief, love the believer.
06-11-2014, 05:49 AM
(05-11-2014 07:14 PM)TheBear Wrote:  Because all the civilizations who witnessed the worldwide flood, wrote about it. Everybody knows that. Drinking Beverage

Quote:Dear Diary,

Well today has turned out to be an interesting one! This is likely going to be my last entry because I won't be surviving after this global flood that is currently wiping out all the world's population except for that bitch Noah and his family. When I heard the news I popped down to Dad's and asked him for some wax to waterproof this parchment so the ink doesn't run. I just hope that I have enough time to build some kind of clay encasing for it and put it on a plinth to stop it getting washed away and buried in all the disturbed sediment. If I manage to do it right then I might just be able to preserve this super important document for the future of mankind ... assuming that Noah's not impotent of course because then it would all be rather pointless. My Dad's such a fool though. He was telling me not to bother with this shit but to collect our belongings and run for higher ground. Isn't his eye sight good enough to see all the way around the globe using bendy light and recognise that this is a global flood? He just looks at me like I am mad when I say that and asks me where all the water comes from. Anyway, better be off, drying this concrete out is proving a little bit difficult in this inclement weather.
[+] 2 users Like Mathilda's post
06-11-2014, 06:00 AM (This post was last modified: 06-11-2014 06:08 AM by Rik.)
(05-11-2014 09:46 PM)Wolfbitn Wrote:  
(05-11-2014 09:42 PM)grizzlysnake Wrote:  Looks like your still running the course, okay. Keep playing the game, I don't really mind, your getting some great posts back and that's while I'm still reading this thread. Any theists with doubts looking over your posts should scare them enough not wanting to turn out like the way you present yourself. They also get good information from everyone else, a win win actually.

Hmmm... That's funny... I'v been told by readers here I'm teaching them how to fk up an atheist. I'll take that Smile

so how ya doing? Got any help for your buddies in the one on ones with me? They both could use it about now for real Wink

I don't mind you collaborating with them at all... as long as they do the posting... and as long as you answer those questions waiting for them Wink

But how bout those stats... 20,000 for Jesus and 3 for Alexander by 1100 AD?
Isnt that IMPRESSIVE? LaughatLaughatLaughat

Oh, now we're up to 20,000 from 12,000? Did you just run off another 8,000 copies?
[+] 3 users Like Rik's post
06-11-2014, 06:00 AM
(05-11-2014 09:29 PM)Wolfbitn Wrote:  Bow to Christopher Hitchens your messiah Tongue

Christopher Hitchens was just a prophet foretelling the arrival of Richard Dawkins our Lord and Saviour ...

http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...ous-leader