If you believe Alexander the Great existed, then why not Jesus?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-11-2014, 08:29 AM
RE: If you believe Alexander the Great existed, then why not Jesus?
(06-11-2014 07:48 AM)Thinkerbelle Wrote:  
(06-11-2014 06:10 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  So you are admitting to deliberately trolling and spamming the forum?

Wolf had invited several of his friends to read along. When else has there been over 150 guests on this forum? He was playing to an audience.

But why would wolf invite his friends to a massive display of his own stubborn ignorance? Consider

If they have any semblance of intelligence, they're reconsidering their friendship. If not, they're either complete idiots or incomplete idiots, and I'm not sure which is worse.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes WeAreTheCosmos's post
06-11-2014, 08:30 AM
(06-11-2014 12:30 AM)Wolfbitn Wrote:  
(06-11-2014 12:22 AM)pablo Wrote:  I don't believe any of the bullshit you just wrote.

Got atheists all figured out do ya?
Atheists lack belief a god or gods. That's all.
All this other crap spewing out of you is just fluff to distract from the FACT that there never has been any evidence to back up a god claim.
you play your games and brag about how superior you are to us.

1 Yes I do have you figured out
2 Atheism IS a religion to MANY here
3 I am PROVING God exists in my one on one debate threads, and your boys need serious help with those VERY FEW questions, AND as always Iv had to provide your own documentation FOR you, proving you don't even know string predictions were tested and falsified. ...AND Iv provided AMPLE evidence for every word I typed... which is more than your boys can do right now

and 4, Yes I'v played you guys like a fiddle... for 3 pages HERE I even had them defending someone i said was homophobic lmao

They didn't even know I was fking with them and they were being laughed at by an audience Smile

PLUS proving JESUS has 12,000 manuscripts by 1100 AD documenting Him, the EARLIEST dating the the mid first century, AND Alexander had 3... the earliest of which was 10th century

NOW THATS impressive
Smile

Atheism isn't religion, that requires embracement of delusion, and a high level of gullibility.

Religion: have organized behaviors, clergy, a definition of what constitutes adherence or membership, holy places, and scriptures. The practice of a religion may also include rituals, sermons, commemoration or veneration of a deity, gods or goddesses, sacrifices, festivals, feasts, trance, initiations, funerary services, matrimonial services, meditation, prayer, music, art, dance, public service or other aspects of human culture. Religions may also contain mythology.

Nope, we don't have any of that except for public service.

Now say out loud, "I believe an invisible genie blew into a handful of dirt and created man cause I read it in a book"......'nuff said. Guess what is on a rapid decline worldwide? Xtianity, guess what is the second fastest growing religiosity group outside of Islam? Atheism. 35% or all Americans below the age of 30 do not believe in a god...uhoh....you are just one of a quickly disappearing group of idiots. Enjoy the last gurgle as delusional people who believe in invisible genies swirl around the drain a few more times til they are gone. Laugh out load

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
[+] 1 user Likes goodwithoutgod's post
06-11-2014, 08:38 AM
So he admits he came here to deliberately disrupt the forum?

So he has broken Rules #1, and #5 repeatedly, which is obvious, and it's fairly clear he violated #2 as well.

Time to pack his ass up in my opinion. It's really hard to have anything close to a conversation with so obvious a poe, so he's not really bringing anything in intellectually speaking. I don't see any value to continue allowing such a disruptive presence on the forum. If he had something to add I could understand that but he has had 49 pages to make a cohesive point or actually address the critiques leveled at his position, some of which still have not been addressed since the first few pages.

I can deal with a good troll, a good troll adapts. They can be entertaining. This cocksicle has said the same nonsensical bullshit for 49 pages. The only thing he changes is his made up numbers, he has not adapted at all. He's boring and stale. Bad troll with no art is not worth keeping around even for the lessons he can teach people on the fence, they are buried under too much bullshit, hostility, homophombia, ignorance, and internet tough guy bullying. It's just not worth it to continue letting him display how sad and pathetic his life is on our forum.

It's time to get back to grown up conversations and sadly he's just not equipped for that. Time for him to go.
Drinking Beverage

It is held that valour is the chiefest virtue and most dignifies the haver.
[+] 8 users Like WhiskeyDebates's post
06-11-2014, 08:48 AM (This post was last modified: 06-11-2014 09:03 AM by WitchSabrina.)
(06-11-2014 08:38 AM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  So he admits he came here to deliberately disrupt the forum?

So he has broken Rules #1, and #5 repeatedly, which is obvious, and it's fairly clear he violated #2 as well.

Time to pack his ass up in my opinion. It's really hard to have anything close to a conversation with so obvious a poe, so he's not really bringing anything in intellectually speaking. I don't see any value to continue allowing such a disruptive presence on the forum. If he had something to add I could understand that but he has had 49 pages to make a cohesive point or actually address the critiques leveled at his position, some of which still have not been addressed since the first few pages.

I can deal with a good troll, a good troll adapts. They can be entertaining. This cocksicle has said the same nonsensical bullshit for 49 pages. The only thing he changes is his made up numbers, he has not adapted at all. He's boring and stale. Bad troll with no art is not worth keeping around even for the lessons he can teach people on the fence, they are buried under too much bullshit, hostility, homophombia, ignorance, and internet tough guy bullying. It's just not worth it to continue letting him display how sad and pathetic his life is on our forum.

It's time to get back to grown up conversations and sadly he's just not equipped for that. Time for him to go.
Drinking Beverage

Agreed.
I think this is a fine example of what our Admin team means when they remind us of the IGNORE button.

Trolls are lively entertainment for awhile...till they just start repeating the same bullshit over & over adding insults to their repetitive crap. Then, yanno, they're just not any fun anymore.

Done.
Sheilds up and button engaged.
Make it so Number One. Make it so.

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
[+] 5 users Like WitchSabrina's post
06-11-2014, 08:53 AM
PS
For those of you on a phone like me...you must switch to full version to select IGNORE. Just FYI.

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
06-11-2014, 08:54 AM
(06-11-2014 08:30 AM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  Religion: have organized behaviors, clergy, a definition of what constitutes adherence or membership, holy places, and scriptures. The practice of a religion may also include rituals, sermons, commemoration or veneration of a deity, gods or goddesses, sacrifices, festivals, feasts, trance, initiations, funerary services, matrimonial services, meditation, prayer, music, art, dance, public service or other aspects of human culture. Religions may also contain mythology.

To be fair, atheism doesn't include public service and in the same way that we DO engage in public service for other reasons we also engage in festivals, feasts, initiations, funerary (memorial) services, matrimonial services, meditation, music, art, dance, and other aspects of human culture.

Quote:Enjoy the last gurgle as delusional people who believe in invisible genies swirl around the drain a few more times til they are gone.

Yeah, but the lurkers love him! Laughat
(I haven't heard that one since I stopped reading newsgroups years ago)

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
06-11-2014, 09:14 AM
(06-11-2014 08:54 AM)unfogged Wrote:  
(06-11-2014 08:30 AM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  Religion: have organized behaviors, clergy, a definition of what constitutes adherence or membership, holy places, and scriptures. The practice of a religion may also include rituals, sermons, commemoration or veneration of a deity, gods or goddesses, sacrifices, festivals, feasts, trance, initiations, funerary services, matrimonial services, meditation, prayer, music, art, dance, public service or other aspects of human culture. Religions may also contain mythology.

To be fair, atheism doesn't include public service and in the same way that we DO engage in public service for other reasons we also engage in festivals, feasts, initiations, funerary (memorial) services, matrimonial services, meditation, music, art, dance, and other aspects of human culture.

Quote:Enjoy the last gurgle as delusional people who believe in invisible genies swirl around the drain a few more times til they are gone.

Yeah, but the lurkers love him! Laughat
(I haven't heard that one since I stopped reading newsgroups years ago)

I am a member of Foundation beyond belief, and we do as an organization, perform public services. There are several atheist organizations that do the same outreach stuff the churches do, without the obligatory bible handoff. Of course atheists participate in "festivals, feasts, initiations, funerary (memorial) services, matrimonial services, meditation, music, art, dance, and other aspects of human culture." but not as an organized group. IMHO.

Drooling

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
06-11-2014, 09:17 AM
(06-11-2014 08:38 AM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  So he admits he came here to deliberately disrupt the forum?

Drinking Beverage

Consider

This is actually a good point. Coming into our forum with the express intention to "wreck havoc" is worthy of a kick. I know if I entered a theist forum and commenced to posting 100 posts a day calling people morons and idiots, they would kick me so fast I wouldn't make it to post 3. I enjoy our freedom of speech mentality here, but maybe it is time to put out the trash...

[+] 3 users Like goodwithoutgod's post
06-11-2014, 09:18 AM
Re: RE: If you believe Alexander the Great existed, then why not Jesus?
(05-11-2014 04:55 PM)Wolfbitn Wrote:  
(05-11-2014 04:32 PM)Minimalist Wrote:  For the record there is one jesus story - the so-called gospel of mark - which wasn't named until the late 2d century.

All the other horseshit is derived from it.

Sort of like jesus fanfics!

Sure... that's why we have a gospel of Mark fragment from the mid first century Wink

[Image: markpapyrusfragment.jpg]

Sorry, sir, but we do need citation.

Before you lash out, I'm being respectful and even called you sir. At least take a breath first.

You said Google it, but when another says that, you say it's not your place. Since you are in the affirmative, you should post a peer-reviewed proof that it is from the 1st century. I'm not suggesting you don't have it. I just ask that you treat this as it should be. You ask others for citation, but haven't given any for this claim.

I know your reaction is going to be to call me a moron and push this away. But I'm being nice and asking, not confronting. Just treat others as you want to be treated.

That's all. Thanks in advance, sir.

(I'm guessing you're male. If not, please correct me on your gender and accept my apology.)
06-11-2014, 09:38 AM
(05-11-2014 09:46 PM)Wolfbitn Wrote:  Hmmm... That's funny... I'v been told by readers here I'm teaching them how to fk up an atheist. I'll take that Smile

This is absolutely the funniest and most arrogant thing you have said yet yet. It's also the stupidest. You are not only losing the debate, you aren't even in the debate. You haven't made even 1 point worth any merit in all these pages of complete idiocy. It's so obvious to the rest of us and it would be so obvious to ANYONE else reading. There is simply NO WAY anybody told you that you are teaching them anything. The only reason you think we might be stupid enough to actually believe your claim is because you ARE that stupid and can't see how obvious it is.

@DonaldTrump, Patriotism is not honoring your flag no matter what your country/leader does. It's doing whatever it takes to make your country the best it can be as long as its not violent.
[+] 2 users Like Impulse's post