If you believe Alexander the Great existed, then why not Jesus?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-11-2014, 09:46 AM
RE: If you believe Alexander the Great existed, then why not Jesus?
What wolfiebutt displays is classic conspiracy-nut behavior. Making unsupported assertions, screaming at and insulting those who don't accept them, making shit up, 'justifications' that twist and torture facts to match his pre-imagined reality, ignoring any inconvenient facts, dismissing credible sources, and so on.

Obvious conspiracy kook is obvious.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Chas's post
06-11-2014, 09:48 AM
(06-11-2014 01:12 AM)pablo Wrote:  
(06-11-2014 12:49 AM)Wolfbitn Wrote:  Youre a moron... lol read that again and then go back and read the thread

And atheism is your religion Smile

I read it just fine, my point being jesus wrote nothing.
Many people wrote about him who never knew him hundreds or thousands of years after the fact.
Just because someone wrote down a fairytale they heard about, it doesn't make it true.

I also find it amusing that you keep referring to your previous posts like you authored them, we see the copy pasta game all to often around here. You not very original, in fact, when you need to respond in your own words you just show your true dishonesty and immaturity.
You like to call us morons, insults from a fool don't bother me.
Really, you can't be older than 15.
If you are, I apologize for making fun of your mental disability, I know you can't help it.

What did Alexander write? I never claimed Jesus wrote anything... He didn't have to, that's what apostles were for Smile
And they are morons if they read what is said and walk away with just the opposite Wink

Girly man... stop making homophobic comments.
Find all posts by this user
06-11-2014, 09:55 AM
(06-11-2014 01:12 AM)pablo Wrote:  
(06-11-2014 12:49 AM)Wolfbitn Wrote:  Youre a moron... lol read that again and then go back and read the thread

And atheism is your religion Smile

I also find it amusing that you keep referring to your previous posts like you authored them, we see the copy pasta game all to often around here.

LMAO... maybe youre right an God authored them. You guys are the most hilarious and most paranoid group i'v ever seen... even running off a convert because you thought they were me Tongue

Why?

Because in this thread, it was PROVEN that by 1100 AD Je4sus has and STILL has 12,000 manuscripts documenting Him, the EARLIEST being mid first century...

...while poor alexander by 1100AD, had 3... the earliest form the 10th century

You guys are getting your asses handed to you in the debate threads... so i do understand the anger Smile

Maybe you should convert to Christianity and stop the pain Smile
06-11-2014, 09:56 AM
(06-11-2014 09:46 AM)Chas Wrote:  What wolfiebutt displays is classic conspiracy-nut behavior. Making unsupported assertions, screaming at and insulting those who don't accept them, making shit up, 'justifications' that twist and torture facts to match his pre-imagined reality, ignoring any inconvenient facts, dismissing credible sources, and so on.

Obvious conspiracy kook is obvious.

WaaWaa... crybaby bitch
You guys just aren't used to having your asses handed to you... but no worries youll get used to it Smile

06-11-2014, 09:59 AM (This post was last modified: 06-11-2014 10:02 AM by goodwithoutgod.)
(06-11-2014 09:48 AM)Wolfbitn Wrote:  
(06-11-2014 01:12 AM)pablo Wrote:  I read it just fine, my point being jesus wrote nothing.
Many people wrote about him who never knew him hundreds or thousands of years after the fact.
Just because someone wrote down a fairytale they heard about, it doesn't make it true.

I also find it amusing that you keep referring to your previous posts like you authored them, we see the copy pasta game all to often around here. You not very original, in fact, when you need to respond in your own words you just show your true dishonesty and immaturity.
If you are, I apologize for making fun of your mental disability, I know you can't help it.

What did Alexander write? I never claimed Jesus wrote anything... He didn't have to, that's what apostles were for Smile
And they are morons if they read what is said and walk away with just the opposite Wink

Keep dodging the facts that refute the fairy tale, maybe if you hurl a few more "morons" no one will notice you can't answer or counter my plethora of inconvenient facts.

No one who wrote of jesus knew him. The gospels were not written by or when creationists think or claim. None of the magical events actually occurred. Your security blanket has so many holes, and tattered strings hanging off of it, all one has to do is give a string a little tug, and the whole thing unravels. Repeat after me, "I believe that an invisible genie blew into a handful of dirt and created man"......can you keep a straight face while saying that? Really? lol

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
[+] 3 users Like goodwithoutgod's post
06-11-2014, 09:59 AM
(06-11-2014 09:55 AM)Wolfbitn Wrote:  ...
Je4sus

First you call Jesus a moron, and now you defile his name too. Yeah, you're just awesome.

Moron, it's Je$u$. Get it right. Drinking Beverage

@DonaldTrump, Patriotism is not honoring your flag no matter what your country/leader does. It's doing whatever it takes to make your country the best it can be as long as its not violent.
[+] 1 user Likes Impulse's post
06-11-2014, 10:01 AM
(06-11-2014 08:29 AM)WeAreTheCosmos Wrote:  
(06-11-2014 07:48 AM)Thinkerbelle Wrote:  Wolf had invited several of his friends to read along. When else has there been over 150 guests on this forum? He was playing to an audience.

But why would wolf invite his friends to a massive display of his own stubborn ignorance? Consider

If they have any semblance of intelligence, they're reconsidering their friendship. If not, they're either complete idiots or incomplete idiots, and I'm not sure which is worse.

Just think... 300 Christians armed with this information, and how to take it to an atheist, marching through the internet shutting down every atheist forum out there

BRAHAHAHAHAHA

^^^ My evil genius plan to take over the Atheist bowel movement.

So whatcha think about Jesus's landslide over Alexander? VERY impressive eh?

20,000 manuscripts to Alexanders 3 by 1100 AD??? Dayum that's gotta hurt Tongue
LaughatLaughatLaughat
06-11-2014, 10:04 AM
(06-11-2014 09:48 AM)Wolfbitn Wrote:  
(06-11-2014 01:12 AM)pablo Wrote:  I read it just fine, my point being jesus wrote nothing.

Go play with your lego child, the grown ups are talking now. Go finger paint or do something worthwhile before your existence ends and the world mercifully forgets about you.

Anyway, I'm all for free speech but it does not excuse harassment which he has admitted to doing intentionally. He has willingly acknowledged he is here to be disruptive and to harass the members.
He has neither the intention nor the capacity to engage in rational, civilized conversation. He is far to happy to be idiotic and disruptive. He has nothing to add either intellectually, educationally, or conversationally as he is so wrong on every subject he does not know how wrong he is. While that's impressive it's not entertaining or educational. He has nothing to offer.

I've scraped better debaters off my shoes. He needs to go.

It is held that valour is the chiefest virtue and most dignifies the haver.
[+] 3 users Like WhiskeyDebates's post
06-11-2014, 10:06 AM
(06-11-2014 09:55 AM)Wolfbitn Wrote:  Because in this thread, it was PROVEN that by 1100 AD Je4sus has and STILL has 12,000 manuscripts documenting Him,

(06-11-2014 10:01 AM)Wolfbitn Wrote:  So whatcha think about Jesus's landslide over Alexander? VERY impressive eh?

20,000 manuscripts to Alexanders 3 by 1100 AD???

Everyone sees clearly that you're just making shit up.

Because you have nothing. Well, you do have lies.

@DonaldTrump, Patriotism is not honoring your flag no matter what your country/leader does. It's doing whatever it takes to make your country the best it can be as long as its not violent.
[+] 3 users Like Impulse's post
06-11-2014, 10:06 AM
(04-11-2014 05:11 PM)cjlr Wrote:  .

Hey did you see how badly you screwed your buddy giving him your vast wealth of knowledge about string theory? YOU butt hurt his ass bad.

When you said in the other thread that string hasn't even been tested I knew you knew nothing about it, which is why I told you to give him that info lmao

Well you saw him use it, and you saw him get slammed with it and corrected publically in debate.

You guys are like the 3 stooges, keystone cops, and dumb and dumber all rolled into one Tongue

So whatcha think of Jesus 20,000 Alexander 3?