If you believe Alexander the Great existed, then why not Jesus?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-11-2014, 11:13 AM
RE: If you believe Alexander the Great existed, then why not Jesus?
(06-11-2014 11:07 AM)Impulse Wrote:  
(06-11-2014 10:56 AM)grizzlysnake Wrote:  I'm actually learning a lot from the posts, especially from GWG.

That's the funny part. All of this will only educate fence-sitters and help them move to atheism as well as helping to solidify the views of people who are already atheists. Exactly the opposite of what's he says he's trying to do.

LMAO... that's not what my email says Tongue
But you guys go on dreaming.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
06-11-2014, 11:13 AM
(06-11-2014 11:11 AM)Wolfbitn Wrote:  
(06-11-2014 10:59 AM)wazzel Wrote:  Those manuscripts are about the Christian movement, not about Jesus, unless you can prove otherwise. Lots of letters between the early leaders and what not. Most of the New Testament is not about Jesus either. Only the Gospels talk about Jesus.

Moron the Christian movement was built BECAUSE of Jesus lmao... And yes the GOSPELS... even the ones form the first century, mention Jesus by name Smile

Alexander has nothing before the 10th century though and by 1100 AD he only had 3... to 20,000 for Jesus Tongue

and who wrote the gospels child?

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
[+] 1 user Likes goodwithoutgod's post
06-11-2014, 11:14 AM
(06-11-2014 11:11 AM)Wolfbitn Wrote:  Moron the Islamic movement was built BECAUSE of Mohammed lmao...

That's a good point you got there, retard.

Now go back to your glue sniffing your disturbing the adults.

It is held that valour is the chiefest virtue and most dignifies the haver.
[+] 1 user Likes WhiskeyDebates's post
06-11-2014, 11:15 AM
(06-11-2014 11:13 AM)Wolfbitn Wrote:  LMAO... that's not what my email says Tongue

Of course not. Zero emails says nothing at all. Drinking Beverage

@DonaldTrump, Patriotism is not honoring your flag no matter what your country/leader does. It's doing whatever it takes to make your country the best it can be as long as its not violent.
06-11-2014, 11:15 AM
(06-11-2014 11:13 AM)Wolfbitn Wrote:  
(06-11-2014 11:07 AM)Impulse Wrote:  That's the funny part. All of this will only educate fence-sitters and help them move to atheism as well as helping to solidify the views of people who are already atheists. Exactly the opposite of what's he says he's trying to do.

LMAO... that's not what my email says Tongue
But you guys go on dreaming.

Prove it pencil dick.

My email has over 20000000 "manuscripts" calling you a cock warbling spunk magnet who could not argue his way into a traffic ticket.

It is held that valour is the chiefest virtue and most dignifies the haver.
06-11-2014, 11:18 AM
(06-11-2014 11:08 AM)Wolfbitn Wrote:  
(06-11-2014 10:46 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Why not just say a prayer to your Jebus, and he will convert us all right now ? He said anything you ask in his name will be given to you.

Im not the one in need of prayer in those 2 debates in the coliseum. In those 2 one on ones im in with your boys they are STUCK... do you think you can HELP THEM? Tongue

Maybe if you guys got together for an Atheist prayer meeting... Your religion has so few followers... but here, i saw this prayer in an atheist handbook:

Our Hitchin... who may be in hell... well we hope yer not..
BELLOWED be thy name
til the Christians kingdom come, they will be done
may we stamp religion from the world forever
Lead us not into reason
But deliver us from the facts
For thine is the my shrine, my hope, and my glory, til I wake up dead one day realizing, when I died my existence didn't cease to exist
Amen

Found in an "atheist handbook" did you? Mine must have gotten lost in mail. Care to tell me which one? There are so many just like their are so many flavors of religion.

You have an interesting debate style in the boxing ring including cutting and pasting posts from other forums. Are you plagiarizing or are you just regurgitating information you posted under a different user name?

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored- Aldous Huxley
[+] 1 user Likes devilsadvoc8's post
06-11-2014, 11:20 AM
(06-11-2014 11:11 AM)Wolfbitn Wrote:  
(06-11-2014 10:59 AM)wazzel Wrote:  Those manuscripts are about the Christian movement, not about Jesus, unless you can prove otherwise. Lots of letters between the early leaders and what not. Most of the New Testament is not about Jesus either. Only the Gospels talk about Jesus.

Moron the Christian movement was built BECAUSE of Jesus lmao... And yes the GOSPELS... even the ones form the first century, mention Jesus by name Smile

Alexander has nothing before the 10th century though and by 1100 AD he only had 3... to 20,000 for Jesus Tongue

That is not the same thing as a contemporary source. You know, something that was written while the person in question was alive, by someone that knew them.

You are not very smart or good at your one trick. Here is a hint, try a different angle like providing historical evidence that a contemporary source might have existed at on point in time. Here is some help, there are none on Jesus and 5 For Alexander.

Please give me a list of the 20,000 manuscripts that are histories of Jesus. I would like to read them. I am actually a person that thinks there is a person or persons the gospels are based on. So if you have something please share. Letters from one of the early church leader to other leaders or followers are not histories of the person. Neither are documents of the early christens. I want the ones documenting the life of Jesus not in the bible.

If you got them please share, thanks.

PS, you might want to consider not being an ass. Not making a good impression of how Christians should behave.
06-11-2014, 11:23 AM
At work.

Thread is moving rather fast.

My comment and lament was addressed to the fact of,

"Think how much MORE documentation of all sorts would still be had except some Christian and Muslim f@ck heads went AND DESTROYED it all!"

Much cheers to all
06-11-2014, 11:23 AM
(06-11-2014 11:13 AM)Wolfbitn Wrote:  LMAO... that's not what my email says Tongue

Another lie you can't back up but it's worth a try, just because I think it would be funny to actually see you produce something. Anyway, go on then, prove you aren't lying and post an email you have received. We don't need to see names or addresses.
06-11-2014, 11:24 AM
It would appear Wolfy is going to hell...

Matthew 5:22
But I say to you that everyone who is angry with his brother shall be guilty before the court; and whoever says to his brother, 'You good-for-nothing,' shall be guilty before the supreme court; and whoever says, 'You fool,' shall be guilty enough to go into the fiery hell.

Enjoy the roast Wolfy Laugh out load

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)