If you believe Alexander the Great existed, then why not Jesus?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-11-2014, 02:47 PM
RE: If you believe Alexander the Great existed, then why not Jesus?
(06-11-2014 02:18 PM)Wolfbitn Wrote:  Hmmm... you tell me why we're talking about manuscript evidence.... BECAUSE YOU MORONS brought up the manuscripts for Jesus

Forgetting our own lies are we?

We did not bring up manuscripts actually. Can you guess who did? You did bitch. Here is the first usage of the world manuscript in this thread:
(04-11-2014 12:14 PM)Wolfbitn Wrote:  The EARLIEST manuscript detailing Alexander is dated 1500 years after his lifetime... The EARLIEST for Christ dates to the first century.

You brought it up kid, not us. Don't be fucking stupid, put a little effort in.

It is held that valour is the chiefest virtue and most dignifies the haver.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like WhiskeyDebates's post
06-11-2014, 02:48 PM
(06-11-2014 02:32 PM)wazzel Wrote:  
(06-11-2014 02:18 PM)Wolfbitn Wrote:  Hmmm... you tell me why we're talking about manuscript evidence.... BECAUSE YOU MORONS brought up the manuscripts for Jesus, saying there were no witnesses and all your other bullshit.

You've received an ass whipping lesson on manuscript evidence and verified the fact Jesus is the best documented figure in ancient history when it comes to the manuscript evidence.

Actually no, we watched you provide us with thousands of copies of the same 27 documents. Not original, not unique, not supporting documents, just copies. You have given us a great lesson on how to NOT try to provide manuscripts of evidence. If you are going to clam thousands, you better have thousands of unique ones, if not try something else.

Oh and there are no first hand accounts of Jesus.

And you saw Alexander had 3 to those thousands Tongue

And wtf do you think the gospels are moron? First hand accounts.
06-11-2014, 02:50 PM
(06-11-2014 02:48 PM)Wolfbitn Wrote:  
(06-11-2014 02:32 PM)wazzel Wrote:  Actually no, we watched you provide us with thousands of copies of the same 27 documents. Not original, not unique, not supporting documents, just copies. You have given us a great lesson on how to NOT try to provide manuscripts of evidence. If you are going to clam thousands, you better have thousands of unique ones, if not try something else.

Please tell us who ACTUALLY wrote the gospels. Moron.
06-11-2014, 02:51 PM
(06-11-2014 02:47 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  
(06-11-2014 02:18 PM)Wolfbitn Wrote:  Hmmm... you tell me why we're talking about manuscript evidence.... BECAUSE YOU MORONS brought up the manuscripts for Jesus

Forgetting our own lies are we?

We did not bring up manuscripts actually. Can you guess who did? You did bitch. Here is the first usage of the world manuscript in this thread:
(04-11-2014 12:14 PM)Wolfbitn Wrote:  The EARLIEST manuscript detailing Alexander is dated 1500 years after his lifetime... The EARLIEST for Christ dates to the first century.

You call ME the kid when Im the only one here that's presented real evidence LMAO...
When you didn't even KNOW that Jesus is the best documented figure in ancient history because of His manuscript evidence.
You didn't even KNOW we had first century documentation
AND YOU DIDNT KNOW the earliest manuscript evidence for Alexander was 10th century

^^^Im the ONLY ONE HERE that knew all this Tongue LaughatLaughatLaughat
06-11-2014, 02:51 PM
(06-11-2014 02:26 PM)Wolfbitn Wrote:  
(06-11-2014 02:13 PM)Wolfbitn Wrote:  WTF are you talking about dude? I don't discredit the manuscript evidence for Alexander... I simply point out it is MINISCULE compared to the manuscript evidence AND THE EVIDENCE OF THE PRESENCE OF THE CHURCH... Documenting Jesus.

I am point out 3 manuscripts for Alexander to 12,000 manuscripts for Jesus by 1100 AD. Im pointing out the earliest for Christ are 1st century and a SHITLOAD of 2nd century despite Christians being killed and robbed for 300 years, and the earliest for Alexander is 10th century

I ACCEPT the documentation for Alexander even though IT IS AVALANCHED by the documentation for Jesus.

My FINAL point is the hypocrisy and intellectually dishonest double standard in what SOME atheists accept as historical evidence. At least SOME atheists accept the historicity of Christ and don't live by YOUR double standard.

Here ya go whiskey son

Here I go what?

You made the same stupid claims without evidence full of made up numbers and bigoted comments? Should I be....impressed with your delusions?Drinking Beverage

'Cause I ain't. Drinking Beverage

I tell you what, fuck all that other shit. I want your source for the number 12000 you keep using. Find me a source that lists THAT EXACT NUMBER.
I wanna know where you got it.

It is held that valour is the chiefest virtue and most dignifies the haver.
06-11-2014, 02:53 PM
(06-11-2014 02:50 PM)pablo Wrote:  
(06-11-2014 02:48 PM)Wolfbitn Wrote:  And you saw Alexander had 3 to those thousands Tongue

Please tell us who ACTUALLY wrote the gospels. Moron.

If youre of an opinion it was anyone but the suggested authors, which was believed and handed down over 1800 years without controversy, Then YOU tell ME who wrote them. YOU are the one making the extraordinary claims Smile
(06-11-2014 02:51 PM)Wolfbitn Wrote:  
(06-11-2014 02:47 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  Forgetting our own lies are we?

You call ME the kid when Im the only one here that's presented real evidence LMAO...
When you didn't even KNOW that Jesus is the best documented figure in ancient history because of His manuscript evidence.
You didn't even KNOW we had first century documentation
AND YOU DIDNT KNOW the earliest manuscript evidence for Alexander was 10th century

^^^Im the ONLY ONE HERE that knew all this Tongue LaughatLaughatLaughat

You're the only one here who believes your bullshit.
(06-11-2014 02:51 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  
(06-11-2014 02:26 PM)Wolfbitn Wrote:  Here ya go whiskey son

Here I go what?

You made the same stupid claims without evidence full of made up numbers and bigoted comments? Should I be....impressed with your delusions?Drinking Beverage

'Cause I ain't. Drinking Beverage

I tell you what, fuck all that other shit. I want your source for the number 12000 you keep using. Find me a source that lists THAT EXACT NUMBER.
I wanna know where you got it.

You missed it moron... go back a few pages lmao LaughatLaughatLaughat
06-11-2014, 02:54 PM
(06-11-2014 02:48 PM)Wolfbitn Wrote:  
(06-11-2014 02:32 PM)wazzel Wrote:  Actually no, we watched you provide us with thousands of copies of the same 27 documents. Not original, not unique, not supporting documents, just copies. You have given us a great lesson on how to NOT try to provide manuscripts of evidence. If you are going to clam thousands, you better have thousands of unique ones, if not try something else.

No I saw the 4 original for Jesus and the 5 original for Alexander, copies do not count for either.

Gospels are not first hand accounts, if they were they would be dated around 30AD, not significantly later. The only one with a shot of being a first hand account is Mark. There is nothing out there that independently confirms that.

Stick to name calling and attack the debater instead of the debate. It's not working but at least you are consistent.
06-11-2014, 02:55 PM
(06-11-2014 02:48 PM)Wolfbitn Wrote:  And you saw Alexander had 3 to those thousands Tongue

As you said on another thread ...

(04-11-2014 10:04 AM)Wolfbitn Wrote:  but you've got nothing but shit pulled from your ass and cant even provide quotes for anything you say.

So I will be looking forward to seeing you quote from those 'thousands' of manuscripts you spammed us with.
[+] 2 users Like Mathilda's post