If you believe Alexander the Great existed, then why not Jesus?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-11-2014, 04:15 AM
RE: If you believe Alexander the Great existed, then why not Jesus?
(06-11-2014 03:00 PM)Mathilda Wrote:  
(06-11-2014 02:55 PM)morondog Wrote:  Rolleyes Work that shaft Wolfie

Or he might want to spice it up a bit ...

Jackhammer Jesus: Review

[Image: aceMo7Ec4.png]

living word
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
07-11-2014, 05:43 AM
What about banning also his sockpuppet "WhatWasIThinking"?
Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like DunkleSeele's post
07-11-2014, 06:54 AM (This post was last modified: 07-11-2014 06:59 AM by houseofcantor.)
[Image: Alexander-the-Great_zps523a7013.jpg]

that's why. Tongue

living word
[+] 3 users Like houseofcantor's post
07-11-2014, 07:16 AM
(07-11-2014 06:54 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  [Image: Alexander-the-Great_zps523a7013.jpg]

that's why. Tongue

Like you believe he really existed? Moron.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
07-11-2014, 07:19 AM
Since someone posted to all the friends of Wolfbitn...

Do you foolish, paranoid, rude assholes have any clue to how laughable you look? To how you ARE?
Yes.. I'm aware you don't care, but you are not slighting anyone but yourselves.
There are more people than you realize outside your shallow little world here, that have laughed and just shook their heads at how quickly the crumbs of a life with no meaning... oops,I mean a athiest, can be brought to nothing with truth. Truth is a powerful thing... for those that care about it anyway. For those that don't... they can only turn to distractions.

I came here trying to get away from the truth, boy did I choose the right place... lol And a faithful God was watching.I won't defend myself, as my evidence of this is far above you all. I will take the hard road, I'm not a coward or quitter, and things only serve to make my faith stronger.

So.. carry on in your empty days. And thanks to Wolfbitn, and you jokers, for the hand back to my foundation.

And if you all want to charge me with being Wolfbitn, even tho you've been told the truth, please do. It's a charge I welcome Smile)

My Karma ran over your Dogma
- I have no clue who said it...I just think its funny
07-11-2014, 07:22 AM
(07-11-2014 07:19 AM)WhatWasIThinking Wrote:  Since someone posted to all the friends of Wolfbitn...

Do you foolish, paranoid, rude assholes have any clue to how laughable you look? To how you ARE?
Yes.. I'm aware you don't care, but you are not slighting anyone but yourselves.
There are more people than you realize outside your shallow little world here, that have laughed and just shook their heads at how quickly the crumbs of a life with no meaning... oops,I mean a athiest, can be brought to nothing with truth. Truth is a powerful thing... for those that care about it anyway. For those that don't... they can only turn to distractions.

I came here trying to get away from the truth, boy did I choose the right place... lol And a faithful God was watching.I won't defend myself, as my evidence of this is far above you all. I will take the hard road, I'm not a coward or quitter, and things only serve to make my faith stronger.

So.. carry on in your empty days. And thanks to Wolfbitn, and you jokers, for the hand back to my foundation.

And if you all want to charge me with being Wolfbitn, even tho you've been told the truth, please do. It's a charge I welcome Smile)

What foundation is that, sock puppet?

07-11-2014, 07:23 AM
(07-11-2014 07:22 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(07-11-2014 07:19 AM)WhatWasIThinking Wrote:  Since someone posted to all the friends of Wolfbitn...

What foundation is that, sock puppet?

And whatever you are, you made this account in bad faith. You are a liar and a coward.

07-11-2014, 07:34 AM (This post was last modified: 07-11-2014 07:44 AM by Bucky Ball.)

Rude ? Really ? Flea-bitten was THE rudest person in this thread, delusional one.
It's "an atheist" not "a atheist", uneducated one. Those who *need* to claim they have "the truth" after having been shown they have nothing, are nothing but insecure fools. You can tell your fucking "faithful god" to fuck off, and go cure the children she gave cancer to while this was going on, idiot. Your god is as imaginary, powerless, and ABSENT as Flea-brain's Jebus. ANd BTW, we just happened to notice your weak failed attempt at diversion here. This idiotic thread attempted to equate the evidence for Alexander with the evidence for Jebus. There is NOT ONE real academic historian in the entire world that questions his historicity. That is NOT the case for Jesus of Nazareth. The thread failed, and Flea brain failed. He lied about the sources and their numbers. When asked to validate his claims, all he could do is post copies and more copies, which HE COUNTED as separate sources. Either he's just an ignorant dolt, or a purposeful liar.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
07-11-2014, 07:52 AM (This post was last modified: 07-11-2014 09:04 AM by goodwithoutgod.)

Just remember delusional one, you believe that an invisible genie blew into a handful of dirt and created life. I presented all the facts you will ever need to prove the bible is a false document, your inability or unwillingness to accept facts is beyond my control, or care. Continue drinking the Kool-Aid. Your lil mountain goat friend "wolfy" who has ran through multiple atheist sites spouting his drivel is beneath my concern. He might need to actually read the bible, because that is the best document to create atheism. Now go back to your laughable delusion.

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
07-11-2014, 08:06 AM

If you are the same person or not does not matter, I really do not care. You are still here to cause trouble.

If the "high road" means not looking at information presented or actually engaging in a discussion while calling names you should probably stop now and leave. When I was a Christian, a person like woflbitin would have made me embarrassed to share the same belief. If you consider hateful, arrogant and uneducated positive traits for a christian I feel sorry for you.
[+] 5 users Like wazzel's post