If you believe that drones exist, are you a conspiracy nut job?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-03-2013, 07:54 AM
RE: If you believe that drones exist, are you a conspiracy nut job?
Yep, this is a rewrite of history. Of course it was technically possible for planes to be flown remotely and now our technology for doing so is getting alarmingly good for small planes. The conspiracy theory was not that this could be done, but that it was done for the 9/11 aircraft. That assertion is based nothing at all. There is no credible basis for believing it.

Give me your argument in the form of a published paper, and then we can start to talk.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-03-2013, 08:00 AM
wasn't it the conspiracy that the planes were remote controlled or something crazy like that? either way
there is a slight difference between boeings and predator drones...
people knew all well that there were remote controlled drones in the american arsenal. even a eurotard like me knew that...

Islam logic:
See a cartoon? Burn down the nearest embassy!
04-03-2013, 08:58 AM
(04-03-2013 07:54 AM)Hafnof Wrote:  Yep, this is a rewrite of history. Of course it was technically possible for planes to be flown remotely and now our technology for doing so is getting alarmingly good for small planes. The conspiracy theory was not that this could be done, but that it was done for the 9/11 aircraft. That assertion is based nothing at all. There is no credible basis for believing it.

So you are saying it is not possible to remotely control commercial aircraft? When do you guess drone technology began to be operational?
04-03-2013, 09:03 AM
(04-03-2013 08:58 AM)I and I Wrote:  
(04-03-2013 07:54 AM)Hafnof Wrote:  Yep, this is a rewrite of history. Of course it was technically possible for planes to be flown remotely and now our technology for doing so is getting alarmingly good for small planes. The conspiracy theory was not that this could be done, but that it was done for the 9/11 aircraft. That assertion is based nothing at all. There is no credible basis for believing it.

So you are saying it is not possible to remotely control commercial aircraft? When do you guess drone technology began to be operational?

No, he didn't say that; he didn't even imply it.

You are the most dishonest poster on this forum.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
04-03-2013, 09:07 AM

It's possible for human beings to have sex with Goats. Thus, I think you had sex with a goat.

You'll have a hard time proving that wrong, given the very solid basis of my accusation.

The beginning of wisdom is to call things by their right names. - Chinese Proverb
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like bbeljefe's post
04-03-2013, 09:30 AM

Emphasis on what he said the conspiracy was.

There was no conspiracy at the time that planes could be operated remotely. They had been doing it for 50+ years prior to 9/11, and ignorance on a person's part does not make a conspiracy on another.

The conspiracy was that these UAVs, which people already knew existed, WERE used on the towers at all.

[Image: ae1n9c.jpg]
04-03-2013, 09:41 AM
(03-03-2013 11:20 PM)Buddy Christ Wrote:  If tomorrow on the morning news, they reported that Big Foot actually exists, 9/11 was actually an inside government job, JFK was killed by a gunman on a grassy knoll, and that the moon landing was faked... all of which they just received hard evidence for, proving these things to be 100% true, everyone who believed in them would STILL be a conspiracy nut job.

I'd have to say, that none of that would really matter. What makes people conspiracy assholes, assholes, isn't the fact that they go against popularly held beliefs about major events, even if dismissing any evidence to the contrary. It's the fact that, majority of the time, how the actual event was carried out and/or for what, inside, reason, is irrelevant to the fact that the event actually happened and the subsequent impact.

9/11 is a major example. Inside job, or not, it should have never, under any circumstances have been allowed to happen, and even if every person that had a ball to carry, dropped that ball, there was absolutely no way in hell that the event justified the events that followed because of the actions taken in response.

Wouldn't have "War on ______" sounded familiar? Apparently not to Americans. It wasn't even a fooled me once. It ended up being a fooled me twice in a row, after already fooling me multiple times before. That's the phrase (war on ___) used by politicians to scare people, cause terror about some thing that people should, or maybe not, be worried about, and trick people into thinking that they have an agenda on some thing, or their opponents have an agenda on some thing, when there really isn't an agenda to do any of that, it's really just used for terror, as a means to achieve, and maybe justify along the way, some personal and/or political goals i.e. terrorism.

The Paradox Of Fools And Wise Men:
“The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser men so full of doubts.” ― Bertrand Russell
04-03-2013, 09:57 AM
(04-03-2013 09:41 AM)TrulyX Wrote:  
(03-03-2013 11:20 PM)Buddy Christ Wrote:  If tomorrow on the morning news, they reported that Big Foot actually exists, 9/11 was actually an inside government job, JFK was killed by a gunman on a grassy knoll, and that the moon landing was faked... all of which they just received hard evidence for, proving these things to be 100% true, everyone who believed in them would STILL be a conspiracy nut job.

I'd have to say, that none of that would really matter. What makes people conspiracy assholes, assholes, isn't the fact that they go against popularly held beliefs about major events, even if dismissing any evidence to the contrary. It's the fact that, majority of the time, how the actual event was carried out and/or for what, inside, reason, is irrelevant to the fact that the event actually happened and the subsequent impact.

9/11 is a major example. Inside job, or not, it should have never, under any circumstances have been allowed to happen, and even if every person that had a ball to carry, dropped that ball, there was absolutely no way in hell that the event justified the events that followed because of the actions taken in response.

Wouldn't have "War on ______" sounded familiar? Apparently not to Americans. It wasn't even a fooled me once. It ended up being a fooled me twice in a row, after already fooling me multiple times before. That's the phrase (war on ___) used by politicians to scare people, cause terror about some thing that people should, or maybe not, be worried about, and trick people into thinking that they have an agenda on some thing, or their opponents have an agenda on some thing, when there really isn't an agenda to do any of that, it's really just used for terror, as a means to achieve, and maybe justify along the way, some personal and/or political goals i.e. terrorism.
So your conspiracy theory is... politics? If not, I see a hint of NWO conspiracy in the aforementioned.

I fail to see how conspiracy theorists can know how the actual events went down if all the evidence is pointing to something else. That's like playing a game of Clue, gathering hints and evidence that the Butler did it, then accusing the Maid.

I'm not going to comment on the rest of your post... I'm still trying to digest the grammar used and glean what specifically you meant in it.

Drinking Beverage Enjoy your daily dose of syrup! And coffee. Don't forget the coffee.
04-03-2013, 11:44 AM
9-11 was a conspiracy, more than one persons planned and carried out the attack.....oh yeah, by conspiracy you mean those ideas that go against papa main stream media.
04-03-2013, 12:14 PM
(04-03-2013 11:44 AM)I and I Wrote:  9-11 was a conspiracy, more than one persons planned and carried out the attack.....oh yeah, by conspiracy you mean those ideas that go against papa main stream media.
You're arguing semantics. Comparing unsubstantiated conspiracy claims (no credible evidence = unsubstantiated) to successfully carried out military attacks on a civilian population does not lend credence to your argument.

For analogy, this is similar to stating that Nazi Germany conspired to invade the Soviet Union and succeeded at enacting said conspiracy; therefore their conspiracies to contact aliens and use UFOs the size of small buildings armed with dual 8.8mm FLAK cannon turrets are valid and factual.

Drinking Beverage Enjoy your daily dose of syrup! And coffee. Don't forget the coffee.