If you believe that drones exist, are you a conspiracy nut job?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-03-2013, 05:16 PM
(04-03-2013 12:14 PM)5yrup Wrote:  
(04-03-2013 11:44 AM)I and I Wrote:  9-11 was a conspiracy, more than one persons planned and carried out the attack.....oh yeah, by conspiracy you mean those ideas that go against papa main stream media.
You're arguing semantics. Comparing unsubstantiated conspiracy claims (no credible evidence = unsubstantiated) to successfully carried out military attacks on a civilian population does not lend credence to your argument.

For analogy, this is similar to stating that Nazi Germany conspired to invade the Soviet Union and succeeded at enacting said conspiracy; therefore their conspiracies to contact aliens and use UFOs the size of small buildings armed with dual 8.8mm FLAK cannon turrets are valid and factual.

Do you read any news at all? Civilians of any country can be targeted according to new u.s. laws put in place and civilians, including American citizens have been killed by drones.

What planet do you live on?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-03-2013, 05:21 PM
RE: If you believe that drones exist, are you a conspiracy nut job?
(04-03-2013 05:16 PM)I and I Wrote:  
(04-03-2013 12:14 PM)5yrup Wrote:  You're arguing semantics. Comparing unsubstantiated conspiracy claims (no credible evidence = unsubstantiated) to successfully carried out military attacks on a civilian population does not lend credence to your argument.

For analogy, this is similar to stating that Nazi Germany conspired to invade the Soviet Union and succeeded at enacting said conspiracy; therefore their conspiracies to contact aliens and use UFOs the size of small buildings armed with dual 8.8mm FLAK cannon turrets are valid and factual.

Do you read any news at all? Civilians of any country can be targeted according to new u.s. laws put in place and civilians, including American citizens have been killed by drones.

That is a deliberate misconstruing of my comments. Reread my comments and respond to them rather than attempting to misdirect and evade.

Drinking Beverage Enjoy your daily dose of syrup! And coffee. Don't forget the coffee.
04-03-2013, 08:17 PM
(04-03-2013 05:21 PM)5yrup Wrote:  
(04-03-2013 05:16 PM)I and I Wrote:  Do you read any news at all? Civilians of any country can be targeted according to new u.s. laws put in place and civilians, including American citizens have been killed by drones.

That is a deliberate misconstruing of my comments. Reread my comments and respond to them rather than attempting to misdirect and evade.

Re-read what I wrote.

I am stating that the u.s. has the capability to and does use remote controlled aircraft to kill civilians of any country including u.s. citizens. If you don't know this then you don't read any news source apparently.

This idea of the u.s. killing its own citizens by using remote controlled aircraft was just 10 years ago considered an idea that only crackpot conspiracy peeps talked about.
04-03-2013, 08:32 PM
"This idea of the u.s. killing its own citizens by using remote
controlled aircraft was just 10 years ago considered an idea that only
crackpot conspiracy peeps talked about."

What difference would it make if you were able to prove, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that the US government orchestrated the 911 attacks? The US government has been murdering US citizens and foreigners alike for years and not one thing has been done about it. And there's a helluva lot of evidence for all the wars they've started, all the innocent people who've been killed in prison and on the streets. So again, what possible good would it do to prove that 911 was yet another instance of democide?

The beginning of wisdom is to call things by their right names. - Chinese Proverb
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes bbeljefe's post
05-03-2013, 10:09 AM
(04-03-2013 08:17 PM)I and I Wrote:  
(04-03-2013 05:21 PM)5yrup Wrote:  That is a deliberate misconstruing of my comments. Reread my comments and respond to them rather than attempting to misdirect and evade.

Re-read what I wrote.

I am stating that the u.s. has the capability to and does use remote controlled aircraft to kill civilians of any country including u.s. citizens. If you don't know this then you don't read any news source apparently.

This idea of the u.s. killing its own citizens by using remote controlled aircraft was just 10 years ago considered an idea that only crackpot conspiracy peeps talked about.
I state again, reread what I posted and respond. You're making false logical leaps that do not support one another. All because technology has caught up to a conspiracy theory does not mean the theory is factual.

To avoid being drawn onto a tangent that is not part of my argument, assume I give zero fucks about drones killing people.

Drinking Beverage Enjoy your daily dose of syrup! And coffee. Don't forget the coffee.
05-03-2013, 10:37 AM
(04-03-2013 05:21 PM)5yrup Wrote:  
(04-03-2013 05:16 PM)I and I Wrote:  Do you read any news at all? Civilians of any country can be targeted according to new u.s. laws put in place and civilians, including American citizens have been killed by drones.

Misdirection and evasion is all I&I knows how to do. If you are expecting an honest debate with him, you are mistaken.

[Image: giphy.gif]
05-03-2013, 12:54 PM
And as is typical with conspiracy theorists, the subject of said conspiracy gets changed once part of the original conspiracy gets proven false.
Like in this case, the idea that UAVs were unknown and unheard of on 9/11, despite the fact that their tech and predecessors date back to WWI. Undecided

[Image: h8m4.jpg]
05-03-2013, 01:03 PM
(03-03-2013 11:08 AM)bbeljefe Wrote:  "Remember when believing that made one a loony nut job and now everyone
knows and is ok
with the fact that the u.s. uses this technology on a
regular bases."

Please don't include me in your generalizations. I don't support murder.
Wrongo, if you pay your taxes you do, just like the rest of us.

Legal Disclaimer: I am right, I reserve the right to be wrong without notice, opinions may change, your statutory rights are not affected, opinions expressed are not my own and are an approximation for the sake of communication.
05-03-2013, 01:41 PM (This post was last modified: 05-03-2013 01:50 PM by 5yrup.)
(05-03-2013 01:03 PM)Humakt Wrote:  
(03-03-2013 11:08 AM)bbeljefe Wrote:  "Remember when believing that made one a loony nut job and now everyone
knows and is ok
regular bases."

Argumentum ad passiones! Frusty

You're talking fractions of pennies from each individual tax payer going toward these specific projects. As example, if one does the math (using mean numbers), the U.S. tax payer pays 1/2 a penny for a Bradly IFV. Of course the numbers scale as quantity of order increases, but you get my point.

From a pure political point, we are not accountable for our leadership's actions; our leadership is accountable to us for their actions. So yes, bbeljefe is correct in his statement. He can disprove of the actions regardless of tax payments.

05-03-2013, 03:13 PM
(05-03-2013 01:03 PM)Humakt Wrote:  
knows and is ok
regular bases."

The fact that I give my money to a man who has a gun to my neck doesn't indicate that I approve of what he does with his ill gotten booty.

The beginning of wisdom is to call things by their right names. - Chinese Proverb