If you believe that drones exist, are you a conspiracy nut job?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-03-2013, 10:22 PM
RE: If you believe that drones exist, are you a conspiracy nut job?
(04-03-2013 12:20 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  I believe in drones. Drones drone, on and on. Not unlike some we know.
Some drones just bzzzzz on and on.
1. A male bee, especially a honeybee, that is characteristically stingless, performs no work, and produces no honey. Its only function is to mate with the queen bee.
2. An idle person who lives off others; a loafer.
3. A person who does tedious or menial work; a drudge: "undervalued drones who labored in obscurity" (Caroline Bates).
4. A pilotless aircraft operated by remote control.

You can become a drone too.

[Image: borg.jpg]

Resistance is futile.......

"IN THRUST WE TRUST"

"We were conservative Jews and that meant we obeyed God's Commandments until His rules became a royal pain in the ass."

- Joel Chastnoff, The 188th Crybaby Brigade
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
07-03-2013, 10:26 PM
(03-03-2013 09:29 AM)I and I Wrote:  Remember the good ole skid marks in your panties days just after 9-11? Well shorty after this event some loony tunes crackpots started to come up with a theory that the u.s. could control airplanes by remote control and use this technology to target and kill people.

Remember when believing that made one a loony nut job and now everyone knows and is ok with the fact that the u.s. uses this technology on a regular bases.
An unmanned Predator or Reaper drone is one thing. The conversion of an existing airliner to a pilotless aircraft is something entirely different.

"IN THRUST WE TRUST"

"We were conservative Jews and that meant we obeyed God's Commandments until His rules became a royal pain in the ass."

- Joel Chastnoff, The 188th Crybaby Brigade
08-03-2013, 10:36 AM
(05-03-2013 10:09 AM)5yrup Wrote:  
(04-03-2013 08:17 PM)I and I Wrote:  Re-read what I wrote.

I am stating that the u.s. has the capability to and does use remote controlled aircraft to kill civilians of any country including u.s. citizens. If you don't know this then you don't read any news source apparently.

This idea of the u.s. killing its own citizens by using remote controlled aircraft was just 10 years ago considered an idea that only crackpot conspiracy peeps talked about.
I state again, reread what I posted and respond. You're making false logical leaps that do not support one another. All because technology has caught up to a conspiracy theory does not mean the theory is factual.

To avoid being drawn onto a tangent that is not part of my argument, assume I give zero fucks about drones killing people.

So "technology has caught up"

When do you guess that the u.s. developed remote control aircraft designed to kill people? Make a guess. Your buddies on here arguing against me say that the technology did exist but the u.s. didnt use it.
08-03-2013, 01:29 PM
(08-03-2013 10:36 AM)I and I Wrote:  
(05-03-2013 10:09 AM)5yrup Wrote:  I state again, reread what I posted and respond. You're making false logical leaps that do not support one another. All because technology has caught up to a conspiracy theory does not mean the theory is factual.

To avoid being drawn onto a tangent that is not part of my argument, assume I give zero fucks about drones killing people.

So "technology has caught up"

When do you guess that the u.s. developed remote control aircraft designed to kill people? Make a guess. Your buddies on here arguing against me say that the technology did exist but the u.s. didnt use it.
Open a history book or do a quick Google search for pilotless craft or "history of pilotless craft". Yes, technology has caught up to this conspiracy theory. This theory has been around since 9/11. Up until recently, drones were not practical to use outside of the engineering and space exploration fields. New technologies and materials have recently made it more cost effective.

And again, you're dodging and evading my comments. Tell me how the existence of modern, cost effective drones makes a theory that developed before that time valid.

Drinking Beverage Enjoy your daily dose of syrup! And coffee. Don't forget the coffee.
08-03-2013, 01:51 PM
(08-03-2013 01:29 PM)5yrup Wrote:  
(08-03-2013 10:36 AM)I and I Wrote:  So "technology has caught up"

Open a history book or do a quick Google search for pilotless craft or "history of pilotless craft". Yes, technology has caught up to this conspiracy theory. This theory has been around since 9/11. Up until recently, drones were not practical to use outside of the engineering and space exploration fields. New technologies and materials have recently made it more cost effective.

And again, you're dodging and evading my comments. Tell me how the existence of modern, cost effective drones makes a theory that developed before that time valid.

The argument against the remote control aircraft theory were on the lines of. " the u.s. wouldn't do that to kill their own citizens" or " the u.s. wouldn't design such things to kill civilians". Both of these arguments are now like a bad joke considering the u.s. does do and can now legally do both of those things.

Which websites did you read that stated the origins of uav's came after 9-11?
08-03-2013, 02:59 PM
(08-03-2013 01:51 PM)I and I Wrote:  
(08-03-2013 01:29 PM)5yrup Wrote:  Open a history book or do a quick Google search for pilotless craft or "history of pilotless craft". Yes, technology has caught up to this conspiracy theory. This theory has been around since 9/11. Up until recently, drones were not practical to use outside of the engineering and space exploration fields. New technologies and materials have recently made it more cost effective.

The argument against the remote control aircraft theory were on the lines of. " the u.s. wouldn't do that to kill their own citizens" or " the u.s. wouldn't design such things to kill civilians". Both of these arguments are now like a bad joke considering the u.s. does do and can now legally do both of those things.

Reread my post. No where did I state UAVs came after 9/11.

Drinking Beverage Enjoy your daily dose of syrup! And coffee. Don't forget the coffee.
08-03-2013, 03:09 PM
(08-03-2013 01:29 PM)5yrup Wrote:  Open a history book or do a quick Google search for pilotless craft or "history of pilotless craft". Yes, technology has caught up to this conspiracy theory. This theory has been around since 9/11. Up until recently, drones were not practical to use outside of the engineering and space exploration fields. New technologies and materials have recently made it more cost effective.

We have real-time, on-the-spot, eyewitness testimony via cellphone that the planes were hijacked by young men of Middle Eastern appearance who spoke Arabic.

Your remote control theory is straight from la-la-land.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
08-03-2013, 03:45 PM
(08-03-2013 03:09 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(08-03-2013 01:51 PM)I and I Wrote:  The argument against the remote control aircraft theory were on the lines of. " the u.s. wouldn't do that to kill their own citizens" or " the u.s. wouldn't design such things to kill civilians". Both of these arguments are now like a bad joke considering the u.s. does do and can now legally do both of those things.

We have real-time, on-the-spot, eyewitness testimony via cellphone that the planes were hijacked by young men of Middle Eastern appearance who spoke Arabic.

Your remote control theory is straight from la-la-land.

I never promoted any conspiracy theory, including the one about people living in caves around the world managed to fool every possible national security apparatus at the same time.

Are you referring to the cell phone calls? How did cell phones work from that high altitude?
08-03-2013, 03:48 PM

The argument against the remote control aircraft theory were on the lines of. " the u.s. wouldn't do that to kill their own citizens" or " the u.s. wouldn't design such things to kill civilians".
Actually, I'm pretty sure the argument against that was that it is unsubstantiated bullshit. Even if people were making the arguments you are stating, your argument would still remain unsubstantiated bullshit until you backed it up with solid credentials rather than asserting a truth value proposition solely based on "oh they had the capability to have done it, so it must have been UAV's, duh."

Guess what? By that logic, terrorists also had the capability of flying commercial airliners for the same effect. The evidence seems to put that way as well. There's the key word, evidence: where is yours?

[Image: giphy.gif]
08-03-2013, 03:51 PM
I have to agree that just because they use drones a lot now, this in no way is any sort of evidence that the 9/11 flights were controlled by remote control.

The people who proposed the Idea at the time im sure had no evidence of this, just like the people who stated that they were not airplanes but military craft with windows painted on the side or that they were holographic projections.

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
[+] 1 user Likes bemore's post