If you believe that drones exist, are you a conspiracy nut job?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-03-2013, 04:28 PM
RE: If you believe that drones exist, are you a conspiracy nut job?
I thought we all knew that Bush knocked down the towers........... Huh

Who cares about what it was with?

The Paradox Of Fools And Wise Men:
“The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser men so full of doubts.” ― Bertrand Russell
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-03-2013, 05:55 PM
(08-03-2013 03:48 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  
(08-03-2013 01:51 PM)I and I Wrote:  The argument against the remote control aircraft theory were on the lines of. " the u.s. wouldn't do that to kill their own citizens" or " the u.s. wouldn't design such things to kill civilians".
Actually, I'm pretty sure the argument against that was that it is unsubstantiated bullshit. Even if people were making the arguments you are stating, your argument would still remain unsubstantiated bullshit until you backed it up with solid credentials rather than asserting a truth value proposition solely based on "oh they had the capability to have done it, so it must have been UAV's, duh."

Guess what? By that logic, terrorists also had the capability of flying commercial airliners for the same effect. The evidence seems to put that way as well. There's the key word, evidence: where is yours?

You have evidence that terrorists knew how to fly commercial aircraft?
08-03-2013, 05:56 PM
(08-03-2013 04:28 PM)TrulyX Wrote:  I thought we all knew that Bush knocked down the towers........... Huh

The idea that Guantanamo bush or drone Obama would do something to hurt Americans is crazy.......
08-03-2013, 06:24 PM
(08-03-2013 03:48 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  
(08-03-2013 01:51 PM)I and I Wrote:  The argument against the remote control aircraft theory were on the lines of. " the u.s. wouldn't do that to kill their own citizens" or " the u.s. wouldn't design such things to kill civilians".
Actually, I'm pretty sure the argument against that was that it is unsubstantiated bullshit. Even if people were making the arguments you are stating, your argument would still remain unsubstantiated bullshit until you backed it up with solid credentials rather than asserting a truth value proposition solely based on "oh they had the capability to have done it, so it must have been UAV's, duh."

Guess what? By that logic, terrorists also had the capability of flying commercial airliners for the same effect. The evidence seems to put that way as well. There's the key word, evidence: where is yours?

You guys are arguing both sides of an argument. Do you believe the u.s. government would/has/does kill civilians?

It's a simple yes or no question.
08-03-2013, 08:32 PM
(08-03-2013 05:55 PM)I and I Wrote:  
(08-03-2013 03:48 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  Actually, I'm pretty sure the argument against that was that it is unsubstantiated bullshit. Even if people were making the arguments you are stating, your argument would still remain unsubstantiated bullshit until you backed it up with solid credentials rather than asserting a truth value proposition solely based on "oh they had the capability to have done it, so it must have been UAV's, duh."

Uh, yeah we do.

Several of the 9/11 hijackers, including Mohammed Atta, learned how to fly at flight schools in Ft Meyers, FL and at Embry Riddle in Daytona Beach. They full well knew how to operate a commercial aircraft, or at least how to navigate it and drive it into a building.

As a pilot myself, I will tell you what they did is not that difficult to do, at least in terms of the piloting skills required to pull it off.

"IN THRUST WE TRUST"

"We were conservative Jews and that meant we obeyed God's Commandments until His rules became a royal pain in the ass."

- Joel Chastnoff, The 188th Crybaby Brigade
08-03-2013, 08:50 PM
(08-03-2013 04:28 PM)TrulyX Wrote:  I thought we all knew that Bush knocked down the towers........... Huh

Congrats, Mos. You just hawked your last shred of dignity for a tank of gas.

"IN THRUST WE TRUST"

"We were conservative Jews and that meant we obeyed God's Commandments until His rules became a royal pain in the ass."

- Joel Chastnoff, The 188th Crybaby Brigade
09-03-2013, 01:15 AM
(08-03-2013 05:55 PM)I and I Wrote:  
(08-03-2013 03:48 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  Actually, I'm pretty sure the argument against that was that it is unsubstantiated bullshit. Even if people were making the arguments you are stating, your argument would still remain unsubstantiated bullshit until you backed it up with solid credentials rather than asserting a truth value proposition solely based on "oh they had the capability to have done it, so it must have been UAV's, duh."

Yes, there are records of them having taken flying lessons.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-03-2013, 12:13 PM
(08-03-2013 10:36 AM)I and I Wrote:  When do you guess that the u.s. developed remote control aircraft designed to kill people?...

I'll let you do the research on where I got that number...

[Image: ae1n9c.jpg]
09-03-2013, 01:57 PM
(09-03-2013 01:15 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(08-03-2013 05:55 PM)I and I Wrote:  You have evidence that terrorists knew how to fly commercial aircraft?

Yes, there are records of them having taken flying lessons.

And when did officials learn of these flying lessons? The faces and names of the pilots accused of flying the planes came really fast.
09-03-2013, 02:13 PM
(09-03-2013 01:57 PM)I and I Wrote:  
(09-03-2013 01:15 AM)Chas Wrote:  Yes, there are records of them having taken flying lessons.

And when did officials learn of these flying lessons? The faces and names of the pilots accused of flying the planes came really fast.

I am done here. Talking to you is like talking to a 5 year old.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post