If you believe that drones exist, are you a conspiracy nut job?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-03-2013, 09:29 AM
Remember the good ole skid marks in your panties days just after 9-11? Well shorty after this event some loony tunes crackpots started to come up with a theory that the u.s. could control airplanes by remote control and use this technology to target and kill people.

Remember when believing that made one a loony nut job and now everyone knows and is ok with the fact that the u.s. uses this technology on a regular bases.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-03-2013, 09:48 AM
RE: If you believe that drones exist, are you a conspiracy nut job?
(03-03-2013 09:29 AM)I and I Wrote:  Remember the good ole skid marks in your panties days just after 9-11? Well shorty after this event some loony tunes crackpots started to come up with a theory that the u.s. could control airplanes by remote control and use this technology to target and kill people.

Remember when believing that made one a loony nut job and now everyone knows and is ok with the fact that the u.s. uses this technology on a regular bases.
People also came up with the theories that the planes were holograms.

There is no proof that the planes were flown remotely. All I have seen is some pilots doubting that they could of flown the plane the way it happened.

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
03-03-2013, 09:53 AM
What point are you trying to make?

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-03-2013, 09:54 AM (This post was last modified: 03-03-2013 10:06 AM by Logisch.)
(edit)

Undecided
03-03-2013, 10:09 AM
This is not a case of, "We believed it then and now it's true! We were right and you doubted us!"

The problem is that UAVs and the technology behind them have existed since WWI.
So there's no "conspiracy" about them, or anyone who had "special knowledge" of these supposed remote controlled airplanes.

[Image: h8m4.jpg]
03-03-2013, 10:10 AM
(03-03-2013 09:48 AM)bemore Wrote:  
(03-03-2013 09:29 AM)I and I Wrote:  Remember the good ole skid marks in your panties days just after 9-11? Well shorty after this event some loony tunes crackpots started to come up with a theory that the u.s. could control airplanes by remote control and use this technology to target and kill people.

People also came up with the theories that the planes were holograms.

There is no proof that the planes were flown remotely. All I have seen is some pilots doubting that they could of flown the plane the way it happened.

I know but remember the idea of remotely controlled planes was dismissed as impossible and the mere thought of that was laughed at.

Now we do have remote controlled aircraft that is designed to kill people.
03-03-2013, 10:11 AM
(03-03-2013 10:10 AM)I and I Wrote:  
(03-03-2013 09:48 AM)bemore Wrote:  People also came up with the theories that the planes were holograms.

I know but remember the idea of remotely controlled planes was dismissed as impossible and the mere thought of that was laughed at.

Now we do have remote controlled aircraft that is designed to kill people.

What is your point?

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
03-03-2013, 10:17 AM (This post was last modified: 03-03-2013 10:47 AM by ClydeLee.)
Re: If you believe that drones exist, are you a conspiracy nut job?
Actually they already had the technology developed and thought of prior to 2001.

Known, just not used to kill. And known they hadn't had ones looking identical to planes to public eyes... Probably because they don't exist.

"Love is hot, Truth is molten!"
03-03-2013, 10:29 AM
(03-03-2013 10:10 AM)I and I Wrote:  I know but remember the idea of remotely controlled planes was dismissed as impossible and the mere thought of that was laughed at.
Where did you live and who did you know that people thought the idea of remote controlled planes were laughable?
Like I said, we had them for 50+ years prior to 9/11.

I suppose there were people who really thought Columbus was going to sail off the edge of the world, but I suspect that was mostly myth since it was already well know in his day that the earth was round.

[Image: h8m4.jpg]
03-03-2013, 11:08 AM
"Remember when believing that made one a loony nut job and now everyone
knows and is ok
with the fact that the u.s. uses this technology on a
regular bases."

Please don't include me in your generalizations. I don't support murder.

The beginning of wisdom is to call things by their right names. - Chinese Proverb