If you believe that drones exist, are you a conspiracy nut job?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-03-2013, 06:58 PM
RE: If you believe that drones exist, are you a conspiracy nut job?
(09-03-2013 01:57 PM)I and I Wrote:  
(09-03-2013 01:15 AM)Chas Wrote:  Yes, there are records of them having taken flying lessons.

And when did officials learn of these flying lessons? The faces and names of the pilots accused of flying the planes came really fast.
*Sniff* *Sniff*.....*Sniff* I smell something......

Yes.....

*Sniff*.....*Sniff* It smells like.....*Sniff*.......a sock puppet for The Arctic Sage......

Hughsie, do me a favor and check out this guy's IP address, por favor.

"IN THRUST WE TRUST"

"We were conservative Jews and that meant we obeyed God's Commandments until His rules became a royal pain in the ass."

- Joel Chastnoff, The 188th Crybaby Brigade
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-03-2013, 07:27 PM (This post was last modified: 09-03-2013 07:35 PM by Bucky Ball.)
(08-03-2013 05:55 PM)I and I Wrote:  
(08-03-2013 03:48 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  Actually, I'm pretty sure the argument against that was that it is unsubstantiated bullshit. Even if people were making the arguments you are stating, your argument would still remain unsubstantiated bullshit until you backed it up with solid credentials rather than asserting a truth value proposition solely based on "oh they had the capability to have done it, so it must have been UAV's, duh."

Guess what? By that logic, terrorists also had the capability of flying commercial airliners for the same effect. The evidence seems to put that way as well. There's the key word, evidence: where is yours?

You have evidence that terrorists knew how to fly commercial aircraft?

As a matter of fact we do. They went to flight schools, and we know where, what commercial flight simulators they trained on, and what they did there, and at some of them told their instructors that they didn't need to be taught how to land. What, you live under a rock ? It's one of the things Colleen Rowley tried to warn her agency (FBI) about, and they didn't bother to listen to her.

As for your thread question "are you a conspiracy nut job?", all I can say is :
"Takes one to know one". Bowing

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein Certified Ancient Astronaut Theorist
I'm an agnostic. We cannot know if there really is a teapot orbiting the sun.
18-03-2013, 10:31 AM
(03-03-2013 09:29 AM)I and I Wrote:  Remember the good ole skid marks in your panties days just after 9-11? Well shorty after this event some loony tunes crackpots started to come up with a theory that the u.s. could control airplanes by remote control and use this technology to target and kill people.

Remember when believing that made one a loony nut job and now everyone knows and is ok with the fact that the u.s. uses this technology on a regular bases.
Of course drones are real! They are unmaned craft with some sort of technology attached to them. Robots that search schools for explosives might be considered "drones". You can make one yourself with a remote controlled airplane or even a kite! The question is how scary are they? My personal opinion is that, as the technology emerges, they will range from life saving wonders to scary as hell! But Pandora's box is open on this one. I expect many countries to use them as tools of oppression. I hope that my country, the United States, will come to a reasonable consensus as to how they will be used.