If you could absorb someone else's life

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-09-2012, 02:15 PM
RE: If you could absorb someone else's life
Yep. I'd become a life vampire for a while. I don't want to live forever, just as long as my kid, who I will make sure has a happy and healthy full life.

I won't deny my instinctual urge to survive, and out survive others.

My first targets would be those assholes in the lifted trucks that have no use for a truck whatsoever. Then people who take up more than one space or park in handicapped spaces without a handicap. Then on down te ladder to people who are unaware of what the belt they are wearing actually is for. Then people who can't figure out the concept of a line. This would go on until the world came together to stop me from eliminating huge numbers of the human population.

They'd let me be for a while because really, there's plenty of people going around. It would do wonders for the economy and quality of life for the survivors. But eventually I'd make it to politicians who don't believe in evolution and the ones who lie and I'd become dangerous.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-09-2012, 02:49 PM
I'd steal it from the old ladies that cut in line at a bus stop... I'd let them on first anyway, but they just cut in front of everyone. Damn those old ladies!!!!!!

[Image: opforum1.png]
Find all posts by this user
05-09-2012, 12:00 AM
If atheists absorb the life force of a believer does that mean you'd take on their belief? If so, then no thank you. If not, then there should be an atheist crusade to absorb all believers. That could be fun Consider

Humankind Dodgy (a total misnomer)
05-09-2012, 12:51 AM
(03-09-2012 09:05 PM)Buddy Christ Wrote:  First question. Would YOU do it? You probably immediately think "of course not." But as you get older and near death, you may start to rationalize to convince yourself otherwise. I'll just take the years off of life sentence inmates or criminals. They're not using the time anyways. What if a young person has a terminal disease and they don't have much time left. Might as well "put them out of their misery" and add a few years to your life as well.
Most definetly. Yes

(03-09-2012 09:05 PM)Buddy Christ Wrote:  Second question is, would it become an underground market, aka would other people do it? Would it become so common that it greatly alters our social structures? Wouldn't the rich be able to pay top dollar to acquire life and youth? I guess it does help if you've seen In Time, since that's the class system I'm talking about.
If it was known well enough, sure.

[Image: IcJnQOT.gif]
05-09-2012, 02:18 AM
Does it have to be all in one go?
Like could I steal a few years off rather then all?

Because if so i could see the justice system turning into an extremely profitable venture.

I don't talk gay, I don't walk gay, it's like people don't even know I'm gay unless I'm blowing them.
[Image: 10h27hu.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
05-09-2012, 04:22 PM
(03-09-2012 09:05 PM)Buddy Christ Wrote:  First question. Would YOU do it?

Is it Gwyneth Paltrow?

Breathing - it's more art than science.
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
06-09-2012, 01:45 AM
Would I do it? Depends on the person. If they deserved it? I would do it without hesitation. In fact I would stare into their eyes as their life drained away just so the last thing they see is my burning hatred. I might even don a costume or something and go around being an antihero. A man can dream.

NEW AND IMPROVED!
Twice the anger, Half the space!
07-09-2012, 04:55 AM
(06-09-2012 01:45 AM)Hamata k Wrote:  In fact I would stare into their eyes as their life drained away just so the last thing they see is my burning hatred. I might even don a costume or something and go around being an antihero. A man can dream.

I thought that was what you already did?

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
[+] 2 users Like Hughsie's post
07-09-2012, 05:09 PM
(07-09-2012 04:55 AM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(06-09-2012 01:45 AM)Hamata k Wrote:  In fact I would stare into their eyes as their life drained away just so the last thing they see is my burning hatred. I might even don a costume or something and go around being an antihero. A man can dream.

I thought that was what you already did?

No. I drain souls not life. One could argue that they're the same thing but they are both used for very different things and they taste different too.

NEW AND IMPROVED!
Twice the anger, Half the space!