If you could be a connoisseur of anything, what would it be?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-06-2015, 05:22 AM
RE: If you could be a connoisseur of anything, what would it be?
extravagant, overpriced living......

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-06-2015, 05:26 AM
Functional ballistic missiles.
Naturally, as a connoisseur, I would need functional arming, launch and targeting systems as well.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
04-06-2015, 05:30 AM
(04-06-2015 05:26 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  Functional ballistic missiles.
Naturally, as a connoisseur, I would need functional arming, launch and targeting systems as well.

Neighbors pissing you off again???

ICBM's might be a bit much....

Try a mortar first....

Yes

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post
04-06-2015, 05:37 AM
(04-06-2015 05:30 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  
(04-06-2015 05:26 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  Functional ballistic missiles.

Neighbors pissing you off again???

Try a mortar first....

Yes

You know, mortar shells fall in a ballistic trajectory. "Missile" is also a term which has long been used to describe anything thrown or propelled, such as arrows.

Mortars naturally would fall under my tastes, sir.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
04-06-2015, 05:43 AM
(04-06-2015 05:37 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(04-06-2015 05:30 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  Neighbors pissing you off again???

Try a mortar first....

Yes

You know, mortar shells fall in a ballistic trajectory. "Missile" is also a term which has long been used to describe anything thrown or propelled, such as arrows.

Mortars naturally would fall under my tastes, sir.

Perhaps we could check with DARPA and see if they're doing anything with particle beam weaponry.....

[+] 2 users Like onlinebiker's post
04-06-2015, 05:44 AM
Are drones available on Ebay yet?

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
04-06-2015, 07:37 AM
(04-06-2015 01:55 AM)Nurse Wrote:  Travel:

I'd love to be able to say "Oh yeh, I've climbed Machu Picchu, kayaked in Costa Rica, backpacked the Annapurna trail, went dog sledding in Norway, went shark cage diving off South Africa, went rock climbing in the Great Canyon, boated in the Caribbean..."

I'm in total agreement with Nurse on this one.

I just wanted to let you know that I love you even though you aren't naked right now. Heart
04-06-2015, 07:59 AM
(04-06-2015 03:38 AM)Banjo Wrote:  Stop thinking of women as women. Think of them as humans. And don't take rejection personally. I have no idea of the number of sexual partners I had. During 95 I took note of my average. 4 women a week for the year. Being on stage every night helped of course.
Years ago I finally lost interest. Not saying this to big note myself. I hardly care. I did however get to know women and learned they are much like men. Just people.
You are obviously highly intelligent. Many women would adore you I am sure.

You obviously don't know shit about DLJ.
[+] 4 users Like earmuffs's post
04-06-2015, 08:15 AM
mmmmmmmmm I am a connoisseur of the fairer sex....fiend actually, insatiable appetite, luckily I found my dream girl who can actually keep up, course she is 15 years younger which helps us both Evil_monster

ummmmmm Geez I am a huge foodie, I live to eat....food is kind of a broad topic, how does one narrow it down to something finite? Weeping

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
04-06-2015, 08:26 AM
Ok earmuffs. I will endeavor to discover the truth. Smile

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.