If you could be any video game character.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-02-2014, 04:16 PM
RE: If you could be any video game character.

LIQIUD!!!

BROTHAAAA!

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
15-02-2014, 04:27 PM
(27-10-2011 09:00 AM)itsFerdinand Wrote:  If you could be any character from any video game, who would you want to be?

Or if you could just be in any general video game (where there aren't really any defined characters) what game would you want to be in?
I'd like to be the disembodied creator you play as in Spore.
Or I'd like to be in a ULTRA-iterated version of Spore, which allows you to make ANYTHING and do ANYTHING.

[Image: v0jpzpT.png]
[+] 1 user Likes Alex_Leonardo's post
16-02-2014, 04:35 AM (This post was last modified: 16-02-2014 04:42 AM by sporehux.)
Trevor, Skull fucking "Mr raspberry Jam" I laughed so much I needed oxygen.
Trevor's romantic side : 17:05
"What kind of an animal do you take me for !, of course I didn't kill him, but I did kidnap his wife"

Theism is to believe what other people claim, Atheism is to ask "why should I".
[+] 1 user Likes sporehux's post
18-02-2014, 01:55 AM
(15-02-2014 03:07 PM)pizzaqueen Wrote:  This is really hard. I would like to be Aela or Serana from Skyrim. Or Elizabeth from Bioshock Infinite.

Elizabeth? Have you actually finished Bioshock Infinite? Shocking

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
18-02-2014, 06:06 AM
Re: RE: If you could be any video game character.
(18-02-2014 01:55 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(15-02-2014 03:07 PM)pizzaqueen Wrote:  This is really hard. I would like to be Aela or Serana from Skyrim. Or Elizabeth from Bioshock Infinite.

Elizabeth? Have you actually finished Bioshock Infinite? Shocking

The idea is appealing if you play the dlc.

I would go with Blinx the time kat. Manipulating time to solve puzzles, or do normal humanoid kat stuff

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
18-02-2014, 07:58 AM
Vincent Valentine of FFVII. He is a badass...dark and brooding and all that stuff which appeals to me. Plus He has some badass guns. I like guns. Plus he is an immortal vampire-werewolf boosted with 'geneva' cells. What more could you ask for? Okay, maybe some busty broads would up his game instead of him whining about his lost love, but whatever, how often do you get to describe someone as an immortal vampire-werewolf with awesome guns?

18-02-2014, 08:05 AM
(27-10-2011 11:19 AM)lucradis Wrote:  ......Or leisure suit Larry.

I busted out laughing reading that one. Bowing

"Life is a daring adventure or it is nothing"--Helen Keller
18-02-2014, 11:56 AM
Re: RE: If you could be any video game character.
(18-02-2014 07:58 AM)Dark Light Wrote:  Vincent Valentine of FFVII. He is a badass...dark and brooding and all that stuff which appeals to me. Plus He has some badass guns. I like guns. Plus he is an immortal vampire-werewolf boosted with 'geneva' cells. What more could you ask for? Okay, maybe some busty broads would up his game instead of him whining about his lost love, but whatever, how often do you get to describe someone as an immortal vampire-werewolf with awesome guns?

You could probably ask not for the love of your life to be dead and encapsulated within some waterfall. I don't remember if any of that plot changed in his sequel game.

If I had to be an FF character I wonder who id choose.

Maybe Balthier or Delita

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
18-02-2014, 12:59 PM
I wonder how you people make your choices Consider

Me, I've wanted to be like Lara Croft since I was 10. Hot, rich, smart, exploring ancient ruins and collecting rare artifacts, all while shooting bad guys and monsters. How cool is that.

Why be a tortured, demented, psycho yet cool character when there's Lara?

"Behind every great pirate, there is a great butt."
-Guybrush Threepwood-
19-02-2014, 12:54 AM (This post was last modified: 19-02-2014 01:01 AM by EvolutionKills.)
(18-02-2014 12:59 PM)undergroundp Wrote:  I wonder how you people make your choices Consider

Me, I've wanted to be like Lara Croft since I was 10. Hot, rich, smart, exploring ancient ruins and collecting rare artifacts, all while shooting bad guys and monsters. How cool is that.

Why be a tortured, demented, psycho yet cool character when there's Lara?

(03-02-2014 05:14 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  The Dragonborn from The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, the Nerevarine from The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind, or the Chosen One from Fallout 2.

Because unlike in the real world, in the Elder Scrolls I actually have power and influence. Even starting out destitute and with nothing to your name, you have the ability to influence and determine world changing events, or ignore them completely and fulfilling many other insert-alter-persona goals. They're worlds where you can be a master of the arcane, martial combat, stealth and subterfuge, or all of they above. They're worlds where you can determine the outcome of a civil war (Skyrim), the fate of an empire (Cyrodiil), prevent the end of the world (Alduin the World Eater), and even kill a god (Vivec and Almalexia). Or you can busy yourself with hunting down bandits, becoming a werewolf or a vampire, collecting artifacts of great power, completing favors for the Deadric Princes (think demigods), or just exploring the world. They are games that give you a world, then take their hands off the wheel and just let you do your thing; whatever your thing may be or change as time goes on.

Take all of that and place it in the post-apocalyptic ruins of the future as envisioned by 1950's American science fiction and pulp action, and you have Fallout.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]