If you could be any video game character.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-10-2011, 09:00 AM
If you could be any video game character.
If you could be any character from any video game, who would you want to be?

Or if you could just be in any general video game (where there aren't really any defined characters) what game would you want to be in?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes itsFerdinand's post
27-10-2011, 09:03 AM

RE: If you could be any video game character.
Bro. It doesn't take you knowing me for a long time, to know that I would love to be either, Saria (from Ocarina of Time) OR Zoey from Left for Dead.
Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes calmyourtitsbro's post
27-10-2011, 09:09 AM
(27-10-2011 09:03 AM)calmyourtitsbro Wrote:  Bro. It doesn't take you knowing me for a long time, to know that I would love to be either, Saria (from Ocarina of Time) OR Zoey from Left for Dead.

Lolfrodo.
I'd be Altaïr from Assassin's Creed, or Rikku from Final Fantasy X/X-2.
(27-10-2011 09:00 AM)itsFerdinand Wrote:  If you could be any character from any video game, who would you want to be?

Or if you could just be in any general video game (where there aren't really any defined characters) what game would you want to be in?

If i could be any video game character i would be Edward Elric! Alchemy is amazing to me, i would love to be able to cast spells and blow people away ^-^
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes DaylightDusk's post
Main character from The Elder Scrolls: Oblivion. In light of the upcoming Elder Scrolls game I would choose that character as well.

Evolve
27-10-2011, 10:16 AM
(27-10-2011 09:09 AM)itsFerdinand Wrote:  Lolfrodo.
I'd be Altaïr from Assassin's Creed, or Rikku from Final Fantasy X/X-2.

Ezio owns Altair! I'd be Ezio, though as the series develops I might change my mind and switch to Desmond.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
27-10-2011, 11:19 AM
Alucard. Or doctor robotnic. Or that kid from earthbound. Or leisure suit Larry.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
[+] 1 user Likes lucradis's post
27-10-2011, 01:23 PM
Tough one... I've played way too many games in my life to decide. So I'll go with my earliest gaming experience of Link from Legend of Zelda, or Link from Twilight Princess who was undeniably bad-ass. I can easily spend an hour thinking about this before I come up with any more... too many good games. So before I spend too much more time I'll end with "Soap" MacTavish from CoD4. That's by no means a complete list; obviously this is a heavy topic which requires a good deal of thought and dedication! Wink

Godzilla Kitten, Directed by J.J. Abrams
[Image: Kineoprojectfinished3_zps79916ea4.jpg]
27-10-2011, 01:23 PM

(27-10-2011 01:23 PM)kineo Wrote:  Tough one... I've played way too many games in my life to decide. So I'll go with my earliest gaming experience of Link from Legend of Zelda, or Link from Twilight Princess who was undeniably bad-ass. I can easily spend an hour thinking about this before I come up with any more... too many good games. So before I spend too much more time I'll end with "Soap" MacTavish from CoD4. That's by no means a complete list; obviously this is a heavy topic which requires a good deal of thought and dedication! Wink

I am fucking Link! :o Marry me, bro?
Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes calmyourtitsbro's post
27-10-2011, 04:03 PM
Hazama from Blazblue...Was this ever in question?

NEW AND IMPROVED!
Twice the anger, Half the space!