If you could choose an afterlife?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-03-2012, 08:47 PM
RE: If you could choose an afterlife?
Gwyneth Paltrow and Ashley Greene... yikes. Angel

I cannot imagine surviving the one; what's after afterlife? Notice how these things go in big, stupid circles?

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-03-2012, 08:48 PM
(08-03-2012 08:47 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Gwyneth Paltrow and Ashley Greene... yikes. Angel

I cannot imagine surviving the one; what's after afterlife? Notice how these things go in big, stupid circles?

Ah, there you are Johnny C. I was about to send out the signal flags to see where you had disappeared to.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
Find all posts by this user
10-03-2012, 05:29 PM
Can I choose Groundhogs day? I choose Groundhogs day... but on a better day... like an infinite loop of PI day... I will spend the first 314 times watching the film PI... then I'll go see a bunch of scientists and see what they do and then go to the vast outreaches of the world...
Find all posts by this user
15-03-2012, 08:37 AM
Hardcore atheist I may be, but I firmly believe in an afterlife. My concept of an afterlife is the memories of us held by those who knew us. The most important point within that assertion is that we live on. A "heaven" or a "hell" is a convenient pigeonhole into which one can place a name, a pigeonhole that turns out to be more important than the contents. On the other hand, whenever I bake a loaf of bread, I remember the loving grandmother who taught me how to do that, feeling the warmth I felt then.

I can say "I hope that I can touch a life the way Babka touched mine", but when you come to cases, I don't have to hope; all I have to do is look around myself and understand that my actions build the memories that others hold.

I hope that I made some sense...

"I like theories you can test."
-- Sheldon Glashow

When in doubt, eat chocolate.
If doubt persists, have a hot fudge sundae.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like dclarion's post