If you could choose how you wanted to die, how would it look like?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-08-2013, 01:23 AM
RE: If you could choose how you wanted to die, how would it look like?
I will admit there is something to be said for dying in a way that would get you remembered. Like taking a bullet to save a someone, or getting a fatal car crash with Justin Beiber, or having a fist fight with a Grizzly bear.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Yvette's post
08-08-2013, 02:19 AM
Plane crash.

Enough time to think about all the good times and things and people you've known.

Plus the knowledge that the end will be quick and painless.

Also, an opportunity for a last minute BJ... that's why I always ask to sit next to a pretty young thing when they ask me "aisle or window?"

Thumbsup

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
08-08-2013, 09:31 AM
(07-08-2013 11:07 PM)Lightvader Wrote:  Something funny but it should do minimal damage to my body. I plan to donate my body.

Maybe dying while sitting on the toilet?

Elvis Presley died on the toilet eating a hamburger. Lenny Bruce died doing heroin on the toilet and Judy Garland died on the toilet having been a drunk and pill addict for almost 30 years. Hmmm. Just one of a billion ways to die.

Shakespeare Insult 13 – Henry IV Part 1
“That trunk of humours, that bolting-hutch of beastliness, that swollen parcel of dropsies, that huge bombard of sack, that stuffed cloak-bag of guts, that reverend vice, that grey Iniquity, that father ruffian, that vanity in years?”
08-08-2013, 11:12 AM
(08-08-2013 12:15 AM)Dark Light Wrote:  
(07-08-2013 11:00 PM)BrokenQuill92 Wrote:  Do you mean me not being tasty?

[Image: 9969078-businessman-making-the-on-the-no...-white.jpg]
Voice over doesn't recognize the picture
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-08-2013, 01:52 PM
I would want to be jettisoned from the space station while wearing a space suit. With a full spacesuit you can last 6 to 8 hours before passing out and then dying. That would be a pretty good chunk of time to check out the view. What a awesome way to go!
08-08-2013, 03:22 PM
(07-08-2013 10:54 PM)BrokenQuill92 Wrote:  But I'm not at all tasty

How would know if your not tasty? Besides it's all in the seasoning, perhaps a marinade?

"I am a knowledgeable man, I have knowledge. If I knew how I knew what I know, I would know half as much, because it would be clogged up with where I knew it from...that is why I cannot always cite my sources. - David Mitchell
"If we're going to be damned, let's be damned for what we really are." - Captain Picard
08-08-2013, 03:32 PM
Dying in the frozen Canadian north, my body lost for a 1000 years, then found by anthropologists that have the technology to thaw me out and bring me back to life where I can teach them about the history of the ancient times when I once lived.

But more realistically, 40 years from now dying in my sleep sitting on the couch watching TV with a scotch in my hand would be okay.

"I am a knowledgeable man, I have knowledge. If I knew how I knew what I know, I would know half as much, because it would be clogged up with where I knew it from...that is why I cannot always cite my sources. - David Mitchell
"If we're going to be damned, let's be damned for what we really are." - Captain Picard
08-08-2013, 03:35 PM
(08-08-2013 03:22 PM)unsapien Wrote:  
(07-08-2013 10:54 PM)BrokenQuill92 Wrote:  But I'm not at all tasty

How would know if your not tasty? Besides it's all in the seasoning, perhaps a marinade?

So u guys have got me there.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
23-08-2013, 10:04 PM
(08-08-2013 01:52 PM)Wandering Heathen Wrote:  I would want to be jettisoned from the space station while wearing a space suit. With a full spacesuit you can last 6 to 8 hours before passing out and then dying. That would be a pretty good chunk of time to check out the view. What a awesome way to go!

That would be scary for me!Ohmy I would be like panicking all that! At the end I would be screaming and gasping for air...

Music is my religion
- Jimi Hendrix
26-08-2013, 11:19 PM
The way I've always pictured it is a graceful swan dive off a very tall building. Dramatic yet effective