If you could click your heels...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-10-2013, 05:33 PM
RE: If you could click your heels...
Far future. Because derp.

Theism is to believe what other people claim, Atheism is to ask "why should I".
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
27-10-2013, 05:34 PM
(27-10-2013 05:26 PM)morondog Wrote:  
(27-10-2013 05:18 PM)aurora Wrote:  Yep, like MD, I'd go to the future. First in 500 years, then 1000 years.

Actually that was someone else Tongue I'm boring, I went back to the past... but *now* I wanna go see the future too...

Shit, I meant Logisch. Sorry MD Tongue
27-10-2013, 06:18 PM
Future. Wanna see what happens next. And after that. And them somewhat later too. I just want to know the things they'll know and see the things they'll see.

I just want to know... everything, if possible... Blush

Have quoted this before, but...

“I sit beside the fire and think
Of how the world will be
When winter comes without a spring
That I shall ever see

For still there are so many things
That I have never seen
In every wood in every spring
There is a different green

I sit beside the fire and think
Of people long ago
And people that will see a world
That I shall never know”

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderò."
[+] 2 users Like Vera's post
27-10-2013, 07:19 PM
(27-10-2013 12:54 PM)Anjele Wrote:  I would go back to Hatteras, NC to the years before I turned 13 when my grandfather and my great grandmother (who I was named after) were still alive. But I would like to take the knowledge with me that I should learn as much as I could about my family and the Outer Banks from those that had been there all their lives. I with I had known how limited the amount of time would be that I would be able to spend with them, in that place, so that I would have soaked in so much more than I did.

Along the same lines, but for different reasons, I'd like to go back to Roanoke Island in the 1840's to see what happened to the Lost Colony.

I have a lot of times in history I'd like to travel to for first hand knowledge of the event. I wouldn't even try to change any events that I had first hand knowledge of, I'd simply like to observe.

Imagine going to Dallas and in 1963 and being able to repeat the event from every vantage point?

Imagine being able to follow the women killed by Jack The Ripper the night of their deaths to finally know definitively who he/she was?

So much to do! I used to daydream that one of the glories of Heaven was getting all these answer (as perverted as my curiosities) might be. Not so much anymore.
27-10-2013, 07:30 PM
I'd like to go back in time and watch my parents. How they met, what sort of dates they went on. The birth of my brother, sister and myself.

I'd like to watch all of the family events and holidays we went on. The ups and the downs, the good times and bad.

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
27-10-2013, 07:31 PM
(27-10-2013 05:14 PM)Dom Wrote:  I should have said this in the first place - you do get to come back asap if you want.

Good. I probably won't be able to stand Hughsie for very long.
28-10-2013, 12:34 AM
Probably a few places, for me.

1) I'd go back to pre-Revolutionary War America and work on a farm for a few months. Waking up in a nice house, doing work around the plantation, bangin' housemaids in the barn, getting drunk at the tavern...good times.

2) I'd go back to the Middle East circa 32 C.E. and settle the damn question once and for all.

3) I'd go to 1,000 years in the future just for the sake of curiosity.

Through profound pain comes profound knowledge.
Ridi, Pagliaccio, sul tuo amore infranto! Ridi del duol, che t'avvelena il cor!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
28-10-2013, 12:49 AM
Change of mind. I would go back 24 years to catch this gig:

Or 23 years to catch this one:

[Image: 9f6.gif]
28-10-2013, 02:58 AM
(27-10-2013 07:30 PM)bemore Wrote:  I'd like to go back in time and watch my parents. How they met, what sort of dates they went on. The birth of my brother, sister and myself.

I'd like to watch all of the family events and holidays we went on. The ups and the downs, the good times and bad.

You wanna go back and time and watch yourself pop out of your mothers vagina??

WTF!

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
28-10-2013, 04:45 AM
(28-10-2013 02:58 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(27-10-2013 07:30 PM)bemore Wrote:  I'd like to go back in time and watch my parents. How they met, what sort of dates they went on. The birth of my brother, sister and myself.

You wanna go back and time and watch yourself pop out of your mothers vagina??

WTF!

Why not? My mother did have a vagina, pretty much like every other women on the planet. We were all born... apart from you muffs who was shat out, now fuck off replying to my shit, the least I have to see your ugly virgin face on your posts the better.

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.