If you could click your heels...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-10-2013, 05:31 AM
RE: If you could click your heels...
(28-10-2013 04:45 AM)bemore Wrote:  
(28-10-2013 02:58 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  You wanna go back and time and watch yourself pop out of your mothers vagina??

WTF!

Why not? My mother did have a vagina, pretty much like every other women on the planet. We were all born... apart from you muffs who was shat out, now fuck off replying to my shit, the least I have to see your ugly virgin face on your posts the better.

Have you actually seen someone giving birth?
It's possible the most revolting thing someone can witness. Don't get shitty at me because you get your jollies from watching your own mother give birth.

I think I'm gonna follow you around the forum and reply to every single one of your posts for a while, just so you have to see my picture. I also was literally just about to change my signature too, but that can wait.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-10-2013, 05:43 AM
(27-10-2013 07:19 PM)Regular_Joe Wrote:  
(27-10-2013 12:54 PM)Anjele Wrote:  I would go back to Hatteras, NC to the years before I turned 13 when my grandfather and my great grandmother (who I was named after) were still alive. But I would like to take the knowledge with me that I should learn as much as I could about my family and the Outer Banks from those that had been there all their lives. I with I had known how limited the amount of time would be that I would be able to spend with them, in that place, so that I would have soaked in so much more than I did.

Along the same lines, but for different reasons, I'd like to go back to Roanoke Island in the 1840's to see what happened to the Lost Colony.
Funny you mention this. In my last conversation with my grandmother I asked her what the locals think happened to the Lost Colony and she responded with, "Well even I wasn't around then..."

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
28-10-2013, 05:56 AM
(28-10-2013 05:31 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  I think I'm gonna follow you around the forum and reply to every single one of your posts for a while, just so you have to see my picture. I also was literally just about to change my signature too, but that can wait.

If your life is that dull and pathetic that you feel the need to troll my posts, then feel free.

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
28-10-2013, 06:05 AM
Easy one.

I'd go back in time to that moment during the wedding ceremony when I gave the wrong answer.

Rolleyes

[+] 5 users Like DLJ's post
28-10-2013, 06:15 AM
(28-10-2013 06:05 AM)DLJ Wrote:  Easy one.

I'd go back in time to that moment during the wedding ceremony when I gave the wrong answer.

Rolleyes

Ah, but you can't change it, you can only watch. Dunno why you would want to watch that - except that you would likely see again why you did say yes.

Might leave a better taste in your mouth that way.

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
28-10-2013, 06:23 AM
Reading about you who want to see the future - I decided against it.

Because chances are one will come back and want to prevent whatever happens. Then you'd become a dooms day preacher. Trying to wake people up to avoid what will happen. Of course this won't work...

So then you sit around and wonder why bother with most endeavors... nope, I don't want to know!

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
28-10-2013, 06:32 AM
(28-10-2013 06:15 AM)Dom Wrote:  
(28-10-2013 06:05 AM)DLJ Wrote:  Easy one.

Rolleyes

Ah, but you can't change it, you can only watch. Dunno why you would want to watch that - except that you would likely see again why you did say yes.

Ah, sorry. I thought we had the choice of staying.

If it's only as an observer...

That night in Manila with the seemingly endless supply of alcohol and young ladies.

I'll never reach those heights / sink to those depths again.

Am I allowed to record it?

Angel

28-10-2013, 06:34 AM
(28-10-2013 06:32 AM)DLJ Wrote:  
(28-10-2013 06:15 AM)Dom Wrote:  Ah, but you can't change it, you can only watch. Dunno why you would want to watch that - except that you would likely see again why you did say yes.

Ah, sorry. I thought we had the choice of staying.

If it's only as an observer...

That night in Manila with the seemingly endless supply of alcohol and young ladies.

I'll never reach those heights / sink to those depths again.

Am I allowed to record it?

Angel

You can stay, you just can't change anything...

28-10-2013, 06:52 AM
(28-10-2013 05:56 AM)bemore Wrote:  
(28-10-2013 05:31 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  I think I'm gonna follow you around the forum and reply to every single one of your posts for a while, just so you have to see my picture. I also was literally just about to change my signature too, but that can wait.

If your life is that dull and pathetic that you feel the need to troll my posts, then feel free.

It is and I will, I don't need your permission.
Unemployed remember. I got all the time in world. Not everyone can have the adrenaline packed thrilling life of someone who picks up cardboard or whatever it is you do.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
28-10-2013, 08:36 AM
Muffs and bemore, please keep this up, seriously. People have been so over-hostile to me and Ferdinand posting to each other on the forum and I think if you two do the same, but in such a more hostile manner, that people may finally realise that what we were doing really wasn't that bad. Big Grin

Keep it up guys. Thumbsup

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
[+] 2 users Like Hughsie's post