If you could click your heels...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-10-2013, 09:06 AM
RE: If you could click your heels...
(28-10-2013 06:05 AM)DLJ Wrote:  Easy one.

I'd go back in time to that moment during the wedding ceremony when I gave the wrong answer.

Rolleyes

Okay, that means I have to go back twice...shit.

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Anjele's post
28-10-2013, 09:06 AM
(28-10-2013 08:36 AM)Hughsie Wrote:  Muffs and bemore, please keep this up, seriously. People have been so over-hostile to me and Ferdinand posting to each other on the forum and I think if you two do the same, but in such a more hostile manner, that people may finally realise that what we were doing really wasn't that bad. Big Grin

Keep it up guys. Thumbsup

It was that bad.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Chas's post
28-10-2013, 09:18 AM
(28-10-2013 08:36 AM)Hughsie Wrote:  Muffs and bemore, please keep this up, seriously. People have been so over-hostile to me and Ferdinand posting to each other on the forum and I think if you two do the same, but in such a more hostile manner, that people may finally realise that what we were doing really wasn't that bad. Big Grin

Keep it up guys. Thumbsup

Hopefully this is sarcasm...

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
28-10-2013, 09:54 AM
(27-10-2013 12:39 PM)Dom Wrote:  If you could click your heels and teletransport yourself to any place in the world, and in any time period, where would you go? Past? Future? Some place you felt good in before? Explore new things?????????

Good question.

On a personal level, I'd like to go into the future. Going to the past to relive the good moments sounds nice, but in the end it'd still lead to here. Plus I don't want to forget any of the lessons I've learned. So the future it is. Just maybe a year or so from now. I think by then I'll have gotten up the courage to do what needs to be done in order for me to be excited about life again and things will be, in general, on the mend.

On a "mankind" level, I'd love to go (I don' t know how far) into the future, just to see how far we get or what kind of knowledge we discover. I'm very curious as to what life there might be on other planets or if we ever will be able to master space travel. Things like that. Also, how far technology would progress.

28-10-2013, 03:12 PM
(28-10-2013 09:18 AM)Dom Wrote:  Hopefully this is sarcasm...

Semi-sarcastic.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
28-10-2013, 04:14 PM
Somewhere on the other side of the Singularity but only if I get to have artificial balls so I can stop slathering this testosterone gel all over my Girly ass.

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
29-10-2013, 06:05 PM
Go to the future
like 20 yrs later,to see what will become of me,and to steal future tech and bring it to the present

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....
29-10-2013, 06:26 PM
(28-10-2013 04:14 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Somewhere on the other side of the Singularity but only if I get to have artificial balls so I can stop slathering this testosterone gel all over my Girly ass.

Well, you won't know until you get there, will you now. Smile

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
29-10-2013, 06:38 PM (This post was last modified: 29-10-2013 06:44 PM by ridethespiral.)
I'd either go future and gamble on being able to become some sort of immortal nano cyborg capable of space travel...or maybe trade in my junker one use time machine for a reusable model?

...Or back to pre-history where I could be a veritable god man with a hand gun and a lighter...nail all the hot cave mamas...rip the still beating heart from a woolly mammoth... Teach my tribe how to own the shit out of their neighbors, and regale the little cave crappers with tales of the future...probably die way to young... ya know shit like that.

...Or my master plan (which involves a few stops)...

1) Buy lots and lots of pepper corns (a whole pay checks worth, clear the checking account, etc.)
2) Travel to England circa 1500 and sell them to the queen for a hefty sum of gold
3) Head to the early 1900's, sell the gold and buy Coca Cola (stock not sugar water).
4) Head to 1970's and sell the Coca Cola for IBM/Apple/Microsoft, w/e
5) Return to present day and rule over my vast empire.

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes ridethespiral's post
29-10-2013, 06:40 PM
No-one else wanting to go to the near future to see how the stock-markets are gonna play out (or some lotto numbers)? Really? Huh

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.