If you could have any pet...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-07-2014, 08:59 PM (This post was last modified: 27-07-2014 09:15 PM by Wicked Clown.)
If you could have any pet...
If you could have any pet, what would it be? I saw someone with a pet monkey the other day. It was the shit. It sits on his lap while he's driving and waves at people and makes funny faces at you. I hear monkeys will hug you and kiss you and when they're angry they will slap you in the face.

Monkeys also like to go for piggy back rides and they bond with people. I thought damn I wish I had a monkey cuz I have an inability to form close relationships with humans. (I'm not speaking of bestiality don't even go there)

Then I thought if I had a chimp that would be the shit cuz we evolved from them and what not and they are more similar to humans than other primates. But I hear a chimp could totally kick any humans ass if they got pissed. read (can't remember where unfortunately ) that a 170 pound chimp can pull upward with a force of 700 pounds..equivalent to a human deadlift. And they are quite territorial.

Do you have any pets. My only pet because I've been homeless is a tarantula. They are the best pets for a homeless guy because they only need one cricket a month, and they can go an entire year without eating, and they like it dark so you can keep them in a small plastic aquarium in your backpack.

Here she is. She can scale walls and like Jesus she can walk on water lol:

[Image: IMG_20140607_211209_850_zpsabb53170.jpg]
[Image: IMG_20140608_204108_02811_zps07bead35.jpg]
[Image: IMG_20140609_103604_6401_zps85af3b90.jpg]
[Image: IMG_20140609_132421_685_zps58f80e09.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
27-07-2014, 09:13 PM
RE: If you could have any pet...
Spiders are special to me because I used to be extremely arachnophobic and overcome the fear and started holding them and fell in love with what I was afraid of. Now I have zero fear of spiders. A lot can be learned from that lesson of overcoming fear.

I was in a correctional facility in Miles City Montana, and I looked at the wall to see this big hairy spider.

Figured well, what the hell else is there to do, I have a pet now. eventually I was able to hold it with a sock over my hand, and let it crawl on my forearm, then to totally overcome the fear I pressed down on him so that he/she would bite me. Could barely feel it. That was the end of the phobia. Never has returned.

Anyhow, do you have any pictures of your pets?
27-07-2014, 09:29 PM
Always had a close affinity with cats...

For some reason they just seem to trust me.

There was a stray tabby my gran took in years ago... It was terrified of absolutely everyone, except me.

Don't know why, but somehow I brought him out of his shell, where everyone else had failed.

[img]

via GIPHY

[/img]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
27-07-2014, 09:41 PM
You did say any pet...

[Image: 0036.gif]

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 7 users Like Revenant77x's post
27-07-2014, 09:45 PM
Well 1. there goes my sleep tonight Undecided I hate spiders . 2. Even though they are not real I'd want a Dragon. it'd just be so cool to pick up a chick on a Dragon lol. If It had to be a real animal though, dog for sure. They are so loyal and fun to have around.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
27-07-2014, 09:55 PM
Pygmy Possum

[Image: possum02.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like Hobbitgirl's post
27-07-2014, 10:02 PM
friggin cute! how big are they full grown?
27-07-2014, 10:05 PM
(27-07-2014 10:02 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  friggin cute! how big are they full grown?

I believe you're looking at a full grown one.

(taken from wiki) Pygmy possums range in length from about 5 to 12 cm (2.0 to 4.7 in), and usually weigh between 10 and 50 grams (0.35 and 1.76 oz).
[+] 2 users Like Hobbitgirl's post
27-07-2014, 10:06 PM
Sugar Glider Thumbsup

[Image: SugarGlider04_zpse23add2c.jpg]

[Image: sugar-glider-ig_zps8ed3d60d.jpg]
27-07-2014, 10:14 PM
There are a few but there are two major ones:

The seedeater:

[Image: seed_eater_by_newblood96-d52u5vf.png]

and the rake

[Image: The_Rake.jpg]

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube