If you could have any pet...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-07-2014, 02:39 AM
RE: If you could have any pet...
A Ring tailed Lemur. I think they are beautiful creatures. Maybe two or three.....
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-07-2014, 05:25 AM
I want a baby seal. They are dog mermaids.

A little rudeness and disrespect can elevate a meaningless interaction to a battle of wills and add drama to an otherwise dull day - Bill Watterson
[+] 1 user Likes Cathym112's post
28-07-2014, 05:27 AM
(27-07-2014 08:59 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  If you could have any pet, what would it be? I saw someone with a pet monkey the other day. It was the shit. It sits on his lap while he's driving and waves at people and makes funny faces at you. I hear monkeys will hug you and kiss you and when they're angry they will slap you in the face.

Monkeys also like to go for piggy back rides and they bond with people. I thought damn I wish I had a monkey cuz I have an inability to form close relationships with humans. (I'm not speaking of bestiality don't even go there)

Then I thought if I had a chimp that would be the shit cuz we evolved from them and what not and they are more similar to humans than other primates. But I hear a chimp could totally kick any humans ass if they got pissed. read (can't remember where unfortunately ) that a 170 pound chimp can pull upward with a force of 700 pounds..equivalent to a human deadlift. And they are quite territorial.

Do you have any pets. My only pet because I've been homeless is a tarantula. They are the best pets for a homeless guy because they only need one cricket a month, and they can go an entire year without eating, and they like it dark so you can keep them in a small plastic aquarium in your backpack.

Here she is. She can scale walls and like Jesus she can walk on water lol:

[Image: IMG_20140607_211209_850_zpsabb53170.jpg]
[Image: IMG_20140608_204108_02811_zps07bead35.jpg]
[Image: IMG_20140609_103604_6401_zps85af3b90.jpg]
[Image: IMG_20140609_132421_685_zps58f80e09.jpg]

Shudder. I can climb walls too....when I see a spider.

I saw a huge spider the other day in my living room. So I grabbed a bunch of tissues and very, very carefully burned the house down

A little rudeness and disrespect can elevate a meaningless interaction to a battle of wills and add drama to an otherwise dull day - Bill Watterson
[+] 2 users Like Cathym112's post
28-07-2014, 05:29 AM
Including fantasy? A Blaziken. Not including fantasy? Probably an iguana.

The truth is absolute. Life forms are specks of specks (...) of specks of dust in the universe.
Why settle for normal, when you can be so much more? Why settle for something, when you can have everything?
28-07-2014, 05:38 AM
Putin. I think he'd make a good little pet.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 5 users Like earmuffs's post
28-07-2014, 05:50 AM
I remember having a conversation like this once with a friend.

Eventually, after much debate it was decided that I would have a pride of Ligers and Tigons.

As such, and because I am incredibly unimaginative, I'll give myself a tame Liger and Tigon.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
28-07-2014, 05:52 AM
Considering the amount of money I already spend on dogs, parrots, and the cat...I would say I have quite enough pets right now.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
28-07-2014, 06:50 AM
4 cats and 4 dogs in the house, 8 cats and 18 horses in the barn, Canada geese and mallards on the pond, deer, turkeys, raccoons, groundhogs, and black bears that come and go.

Critters make me happy.

We have enough youth. How about looking for the Fountain of Smart?
28-07-2014, 09:47 AM
If you have a dog, is buying dog food necessary?

(27-07-2014 10:14 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  There are a few but there are two major ones:

The seedeater:

[Image: seed_eater_by_newblood96-d52u5vf.png]

and the rake

[Image: The_Rake.jpg]

Can they be tamed? Would you crawl into the cage with it and pet it Consider
28-07-2014, 09:54 AM
I've always been fond of big cats. I guess tigers would be neat. They would have to have plenty of room to roam about.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user