If you could have any pet...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-07-2014, 10:25 AM
RE: If you could have any pet...
Damn! I'm the only one who wants a primate so far. hmmm....
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-07-2014, 10:46 AM
(27-07-2014 09:55 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  Pygmy Possum

[Image: possum02.jpg]

OMG! That's the cutest thing I've ever seen.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post
28-07-2014, 10:49 AM
(28-07-2014 10:25 AM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  Damn! I'm the only one who wants a primate so far. hmmm....

You pretty much hit the nail on the head as to why one shouldn't own a chimp. Apart from the reasons you gave, I wouldn't want to own one because they are a close cousin. It would be like owning another human.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like ghostexorcist's post
28-07-2014, 10:50 AM
Dogs and cats are great but what's so horrible about them is they die after 15 or so years and it's heartbreaking. I want a dog or cat that has the same lifespan as humans, that's what I want in a pet.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
28-07-2014, 10:56 AM
(28-07-2014 10:49 AM)ghostexorcist Wrote:  
(28-07-2014 10:25 AM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  Damn! I'm the only one who wants a primate so far. hmmm....

You pretty much hit the nail on the head as to why one shouldn't own a chimp. Apart from the reasons you gave, I wouldn't want to own one because they are a close cousin. It would be like owning another human.

That is a very good point!
28-07-2014, 01:24 PM
(28-07-2014 10:50 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Dogs and cats are great but what's so horrible about them is they die after 15 or so years and it's heartbreaking. I want a dog or cat that has the same lifespan as humans, that's what I want in a pet.

That can go both ways, though. It sucks to have a pet die, but it has occurred to me that if I had a dog or a cat, and I died and nobody found me for a week or so, where does that leave the poor dog or cat?

Aside from that, I am not responsible enough to have a pet (I can't even keep plants alive), but I think I like cats the best. If I had to have a pet, it would be a cat.
28-07-2014, 01:37 PM
You guys are lucky. Could have any animal and the world and you would choose a dog or Cat. LOL

You are so easy to please!Laugh out load
28-07-2014, 02:10 PM
English Bull Terrier. Miniature or standard; either.
[Image: Miniature%20Bull%20Terrier.ashx]

Triangle eyes, massive roman nose, extraordinarily intelligent little beasties, they are....
[Image: engbullterrier.jpg]

...widely known as the clowns of the canine world.
[Image: article-0-1A7D22B500000578-176_634x570.jpg]

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 2 users Like kim's post
28-07-2014, 03:54 PM
(28-07-2014 01:37 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  You guys are lucky. Could have any animal and the world and you would choose a dog or Cat. LOL

You are so easy to please!Laugh out load

No I'm not!
I happened to choose the largest cat in the world as one part. The cat, I shall say is very difficult to manufacture.

But can you imagine the utilities of such a colossal beast at your command?

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
28-07-2014, 04:15 PM
(28-07-2014 01:24 PM)Grasshopper Wrote:  
(28-07-2014 10:50 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Dogs and cats are great but what's so horrible about them is they die after 15 or so years and it's heartbreaking. I want a dog or cat that has the same lifespan as humans, that's what I want in a pet.

That can go both ways, though. It sucks to have a pet die, but it has occurred to me that if I had a dog or a cat, and I died and nobody found me for a week or so, where does that leave the poor dog or cat?

Aside from that, I am not responsible enough to have a pet (I can't even keep plants alive), but I think I like cats the best. If I had to have a pet, it would be a cat.

Shoot, cats are WAY ease to keep alive than plants in my experience Laugh out load leave them some food and water, scoop the litter regularly, receive cuddles Yes

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 2 users Like Smercury44's post