If you could have any pet...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-07-2014, 08:26 PM
RE: If you could have any pet...
Assuming it would be safe, and the animal would be healthy and happy, I would pick either a lion or a gorilla. Those are always my favorite at the zoo.

If we are talking extinct animals, I'd say a triceratops.

Mythical animals? A unicorn of course!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes beeglez's post
28-07-2014, 08:35 PM
(28-07-2014 05:38 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Putin. I think he'd make a good little pet.

I'm not so sure you could house break him.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post
28-07-2014, 08:37 PM
(28-07-2014 08:35 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(28-07-2014 05:38 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Putin. I think he'd make a good little pet.

You see he is from russia, he breaks house.

*YES THIS WAS A SOVIET RUSSIA JOKE,GOOD NIGHT EVERYBODY!!

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
[+] 2 users Like Metazoa Zeke's post
28-07-2014, 08:41 PM
(28-07-2014 08:37 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(28-07-2014 08:35 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  I'm not so sure you could house break him.

You see he is from russia, he breaks house.

*YES THIS WAS A SOVIET RUSSIA JOKE,GOOD NIGHT EVERYBODY!!

Yakov Smirnov says "Even in Soviet Russia that joke still unfunny"

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 2 users Like Revenant77x's post
28-07-2014, 08:50 PM
(28-07-2014 08:35 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  

But he does seem like the kind of guy who would enjoy being led around on a black leather leash. Weeping

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
28-07-2014, 08:55 PM
What about a pet pig?
Hey ladies,
don't you have husbands? What's it like having one of those?

I hear men are pigs but I learned that I wasn't, because pigs are friendly, intelligent, fun, and cute creatures! Big Grin
28-07-2014, 08:55 PM
(28-07-2014 02:10 PM)kim Wrote:  English Bull Terrier. Miniature or standard; either.
[Image: Miniature%20Bull%20Terrier.ashx]

Triangle eyes, massive roman nose, extraordinarily intelligent little beasties, they are....
[Image: engbullterrier.jpg]

...widely known as the clowns of the canine world.
[Image: article-0-1A7D22B500000578-176_634x570.jpg]

I've wanted one of these dog's for years now, never had a chance to get one.
Definitely my next dog.
I shall name him Fido. Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes pablo's post
28-07-2014, 09:21 PM
Nice spider! I'm guessing she still has her fangs? I have no idea about spiders being pets.

If I had the money, space, and free time for any pet? A shirtless, probably hairy, muscular man I'd have wandering around my home and occasionally watch as he swims and works out and willingly lets me pet him whenever I want.

To be honest, I was walking around the other day when I thought, "hey, Suzanne, you really should get a raccoon." Of course I responded to myself, "oh hell yes!" Of course the first issue would them being legal and in my state they are (if raccoons weren't legal in Missouri, I'd loose all confidence in the hick-ness of my state). Second would be room which I don't have and wouldn't have for a long time probably. Third is giving them the care they need. From what I read, they like attention and it's their way or the highway. For example, if I told Beatrice (that's what I'd name her) couldn't have that plate (why the hell not it's an example), she'd tear up my table and cabinet in the process of getting the plate she wanted. Oh yes, there's also other complicated stuff like getting a vet that would treat them and legal stuff regarding if the 'coon bites a guest. Even if you give them a rabies shot, it won't be acknowledge and there'd be a decent chance of the raccoon being put down. But if I had the room, time and money, I think a raccoon from a breeder would be cool. Because, well, LOOK!
[Image: Raccoon-1.jpg]

For a less complicated pet, I'd want a basset hound. They're so majestic when they run.
[Image: basset_hounds_running_outdoors_iai012000938.jpg][Image: basset_hound_running_0078thumb-241719_640x480.jpg][Image: tumblr_mfq5c0wPQg1s1c9nfo1_400.jpg]

[Image: notagain.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Miss Suzanne's post
28-07-2014, 09:25 PM
(28-07-2014 09:21 PM)Miss Suzanne Wrote:  If I had the money, space, and free time for any pet? A shirtless, probably hairy, muscular man I'd have wandering around my home and occasionally watch as he swims and works out and willingly lets me pet him whenever I want.

To be honest, I was walking around the other day when I thought, "hey, Suzanne, you really should get a raccoon." Of course I responded to myself, "oh hell yes!" Of course the first issue would them being legal and in my state they are (if raccoons weren't legal in Missouri, I'd loose all confidence in the hick-ness of my state). Second would be room which I don't have and wouldn't have for a long time probably. Third is giving them the care they need. From what I read, they like attention and it's their way or the highway. For example, if I told Beatrice (that's what I'd name her) couldn't have that plate (why the hell not it's an example), she'd tear up my table and cabinet in the process of getting the plate she wanted. Oh yes, there's also other complicated stuff like getting a vet that would treat them and legal stuff regarding if the 'coon bites a guest. Even if you give them a rabies shot, it won't be acknowledge and there'd be a decent chance of the raccoon being put down. But if I had the room, time and money, I think a raccoon from a breeder would be cool. Because, well, LOOK!

I'm available for adoption Tongue and Raccoon would be awesome!

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 1 user Likes JDog554's post
28-07-2014, 09:26 PM
(28-07-2014 08:55 PM)pablo628 Wrote:  
(28-07-2014 02:10 PM)kim Wrote:  English Bull Terrier. Miniature or standard; either.
[Image: Miniature%20Bull%20Terrier.ashx]

Triangle eyes, massive roman nose, extraordinarily intelligent little beasties, they are....
[Image: engbullterrier.jpg]

...widely known as the clowns of the canine world.
[Image: article-0-1A7D22B500000578-176_634x570.jpg]

I've wanted one of these dog's for years now, never had a chance to get one.
Definitely my next dog.
I shall name him Fido. Big Grin

That dog looks like a Fido too! Very cool dog.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze