If you could have any pet...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-08-2014, 12:00 PM
RE: If you could have any pet...
(03-08-2014 11:46 AM)Res Publica Wrote:  
(28-07-2014 10:43 PM)Colourcraze Wrote:  I want a naked kitty!
I can't add a picture, but look up sphinx cats! I love them!!

If I got a cat it would be that. Of course, I am a huge bird person so I am NEVER getting a cat.

A kitten easily adapts to birds as I can attest. My parrots have outlasted four cats and currently coexist with number five.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-08-2014, 03:19 PM
Well, so long as nonexistent things have already been brought up.

[Image: statefarm_cars2.png]

A pet train, because it's the stupidest thing I could think of. And it could run over the feet of people I don't like. Hobo

Popcorn I put more thought into fiction than theists put into reality.
[+] 1 user Likes CleverUsername's post
03-08-2014, 03:44 PM
(03-08-2014 03:19 PM)CleverUsername Wrote:  Well, so long as nonexistent things have already been brought up.

A pet train, because it's the stupidest thing I could think of. And it could run over the feet of people I don't like. Hobo

You can have the small pet train if I can have the small pet yellow smart car Yes

[Image: notagain.gif]
03-08-2014, 05:13 PM
(03-08-2014 03:44 PM)Miss Suzanne Wrote:  
(03-08-2014 03:19 PM)CleverUsername Wrote:  Well, so long as nonexistent things have already been brought up.

You can have the small pet train if I can have the small pet yellow smart car Yes

WE used to have pet rocks here in Australia; haven't seen any for a while.

Had a stray pet guinea pig some time back. They're cute, nervy, and spin around, saying 'boy-boy'. Fatboy the cat was intrgued but left it alone.........
[+] 1 user Likes Mr Woof's post
03-08-2014, 06:47 PM (This post was last modified: 03-08-2014 06:50 PM by GirlyMan.)
(03-08-2014 05:13 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  WE used to have pet rocks here in Australia; haven't seen any for a while.

In the US, our pet rocks sneak up on us on their own. Sneaky fucks. Remind me of the Doctor Who Weeping Angels. The fuck you want rock?

[Image: sailing.jpg]

#sigh
[+] 3 users Like GirlyMan's post
03-08-2014, 10:35 PM
As a teenager I raised a raccoon (Bandit) and a possum (Jake) from babies. My uncle gave me a spider monkey (Jock), cause he got bored with him Dodgy He was so fun and adorable. We also took in rescued baby squirrels that relatives & friends would find. We also rescued a wolf hybrid (Ben) from a cruel junkyard owner.

Seriously I would live in a zoo, if it was possible. I would love to own a black panther, leopard, or jaguar and I would love, love, love to own fruit bats - flying foxes. But, I would never take an animal like that out of their natural habitats.

It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled. ~Mark Twain
[+] 2 users Like CindysRain's post
03-08-2014, 10:36 PM
(03-08-2014 06:47 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(03-08-2014 05:13 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  WE used to have pet rocks here in Australia; haven't seen any for a while.

In the US, our pet rocks sneak up on us on their own. Sneaky fucks. Remind me of the Doctor Who Weeping Angels. The fuck you want rock?

[Image: sailing.jpg]

Don't blink

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 1 user Likes JDog554's post
04-08-2014, 08:16 AM
If I had the money and space I would want a really big saltwater reef tank with a dedicated equipment room. Something like 500 gallon display with a couple hundred gallon sump and some other nice to haves that do not work on the 60 gallon tank I have now.
04-08-2014, 09:04 AM
(04-08-2014 08:16 AM)wazzel Wrote:  If I had the money and space I would want a really big saltwater reef tank with a dedicated equipment room. Something like 500 gallon display with a couple hundred gallon sump and some other nice to haves that do not work on the 60 gallon tank I have now.

Actually if I could have one aquarium fish I would want a epaulette shark.

These things are so awesome!
[Image: Epaulette_shark_camden.jpg]
[Image: henrys-epaulette-shark-walking-along-seabed-on-fins.jpg]

My family actually did have a 125 gallon tank in the old house, but we only had fish that wouldn't eat each other or the shrimp we had. Pretty cool, but if I ever were to get a big saltwater tank (180g minimum for this fish) that is probably the only fish I would have.

Paleoliberal • English Nationalist • Zionist • Rightist • Anti-Islam • Neoconservative • Republican • Linguistic Revivalist and Purist

Happily Divorced from the Left!
06-08-2014, 09:05 PM (This post was last modified: 06-08-2014 09:16 PM by Wicked Clown.)
(03-08-2014 10:35 PM)CindysRain Wrote:  As a teenager I raised a raccoon (Bandit) and a possum (Jake) from babies. My uncle gave me a spider monkey (Jock), cause he got bored with him Dodgy He was so fun and adorable. We also took in rescued baby squirrels that relatives & friends would find. We also rescued a wolf hybrid (Ben) from a cruel junkyard owner.

Seriously I would live in a zoo, if it was possible. I would love to own a black panther, leopard, or jaguar and I would love, love, love to own fruit bats - flying foxes. But, I would never take an animal like that out of their natural habitats.

Fuckin awesome! Rolleyes I'm Jealous!
my baby:
[Image: secondtry_zps28784fe5.jpg]
(dont know why the pic isnt right side up)