If you could spy on anyone, anywhere, any time…

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-02-2012, 12:13 AM
RE: If you could spy on anyone, anywhere, any time…
Wow. This would be incredible.

I would certainly like to view 'The Big Bang' (the start of our universe) and how the first stars evolved. How galaxies formed etc...
I would then like to see the evolution of our beautiful blue planet (how it came to be -including the evolution of the human race) and how our moon was ushered into existence.
I would also like to see the earth in about 500 years from now (although apprehensively).
This is a question I could ponder for hours on end!

Humankind Dodgy (a total misnomer)
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes aurora's post
06-02-2012, 12:04 PM
Id like to see who made the pyramids in egypt. Id like to see how they did it and what purpose they had.

Id also like to have a spy on the mayan civilisation and how they managed to attain great knowledge on the night sky and exactly how they knew that the earth had a wobble.

It would be awesome to attend some bilderberg meetings and see what exactly it is that they discuss in them.

Id love to mooch about on the moon and see what is on the dark side of it......and whilst im up there id like to have a look for any UFOS knocking about so I could see who or what was in them.

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
06-02-2012, 12:06 PM
(06-02-2012 12:04 PM)bemore Wrote:  Id like to see who made the pyramids in egypt. Id like to see how they did it and what purpose they had.

Id also like to have a spy on the mayan civilisation and how they managed to attain great knowledge on the night sky and exactly how they knew that the earth had a wobble.

It would be awesome to attend some bilderberg meetings and see what exactly it is that they discuss in them.

Id love to mooch about on the moon and see what is on the dark side of it......and whilst im up there id like to have a look for any UFOS knocking about so I could see who or what was in them.

Why not add who was on the Grassy Knoll, the Bohemian Grove, and Roswell to your list. Smile

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
[+] 2 users Like Erxomai's post
06-02-2012, 12:09 PM
(06-02-2012 12:06 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(06-02-2012 12:04 PM)bemore Wrote:  Id like to see who made the pyramids in egypt. Id like to see how they did it and what purpose they had.

Why not add who was on the Grassy Knoll, the Bohemian Grove, and Roswell to your list. Smile

Yeah well those are on the list for day two Big Grin

(what do you mean you want your machine back.....you didnt see that coming did you Zat Tongue)

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
[+] 1 user Likes bemore's post
06-02-2012, 12:16 PM

They were tombs.

Quote:Id also like to have a spy on the mayan civilisation and how they managed to attain great knowledge on the night sky and exactly how they knew that the earth had a wobble.

Their knowledge came from good observation over a period of time. No mystery there.

Quote:It would be awesome to attend some bilderberg meetings and see what exactly it is that they discuss in them.

Id love to mooch about on the moon and see what is on the dark side of it......

The moon doesn't have a dark side. Do you mean the quite well photographed far side?

Quote:and whilst im up there id like to have a look for any UFOS knocking about so I could see who or what was in them.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-02-2012, 12:19 PM
(06-02-2012 12:09 PM)bemore Wrote:  what do you mean you want your machine back.....you didnt see that coming did you Zat Tongue

I don't want my machine back, bemore!

I want to be rich!

(Have I forgotten to tell you about the $100/hour rental fee? Tongue)
[+] 2 users Like Zat's post
06-02-2012, 12:28 PM
(06-02-2012 12:16 PM)Chas Wrote:  

They were tombs.

Where are the bodies?

Quote:Id also like to have a spy on the mayan civilisation and how they managed to attain great knowledge on the night sky and exactly how they knew that the earth had a wobble.

Their knowledge came from good observation over a period of time. No mystery there.

How did they gain such precision with something that you and I could never do without telescopes and computers?

Quote:It would be awesome to attend some bilderberg meetings and see what exactly it is that they discuss in them.

The moon doesn't have a dark side. Do you mean the quite well photographed far side?

According to Pink Floyd, it does.

Big Grin

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
06-02-2012, 12:33 PM
(06-02-2012 12:28 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(06-02-2012 12:16 PM)Chas Wrote:  

They were tombs.

Where are the bodies?

How did they gain such precision with something that you and I could never do without telescopes and computers?

According to Pink Floyd, it does.

Big Grin
  • Mummies
  • Other civilizations have also done the same.
  • They were on drugs.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
06-02-2012, 12:50 PM
I guess it would be Dr evil his self Dick Cheney To see him pull the strings on G W Bush. Then to see that dumb ass shoot his hunting partner.
06-02-2012, 02:09 PM (This post was last modified: 06-02-2012 02:13 PM by bemore.)
(06-02-2012 12:33 PM)Chas Wrote:  
  • Mummies
  • Other civilizations have also done the same.
  • They were on drugs.

Mummies
There is no evidence to suggest that the pyramids were tombs apparently

(plenty of literature on the net discussing it)

Maya
Im not disputing that other civilisations mapped the sky but that is no real explanation of how....thats why I want to see Smile

Drugs

Possibly Big Grin
(06-02-2012 12:19 PM)Zat Wrote:  (Have I forgotten to tell you about the $100/hour rental fee? Tongue)

You forget I have your machine and can see the future.......im sorry to tell you that you dont get your rental fee Confused

So I say nothing.

-Bemore.