If you could travel back in time

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-03-2015, 07:44 PM
RE: If you could travel back in time
I think it would be interesting to go back to '54 or '55 and travel around the US, just to see all the cultural changes from then, through the sixties and seventies. Popping around to various other earlier times and places would be interesting as well, just to immerse my self in the culture of whatever era I'm in.

(30-03-2015 08:47 PM)Colourcraze Wrote:  IT'S THE HOLY GHOST oooOOOOOOOOOOooooooo
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-03-2015, 08:19 PM (This post was last modified: 10-03-2015 08:31 PM by GirlyMan.)

#sigh
10-03-2015, 08:49 PM
(10-03-2015 08:19 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  

I'd travel, with Girly, and anyone else who'd like to tag along, back to WoodStock69 so we could pick up some good drugs to bring back to the present! Smokin
Tongue

[+] 1 user Likes TheGulegon's post
10-03-2015, 09:49 PM
I'd go back and take a picture of myself riding a triceratops with a saddle. Just to fuck with Ken Ham.

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
[+] 2 users Like The Organic Chemist's post
10-03-2015, 09:50 PM
(10-03-2015 08:49 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  
(10-03-2015 08:19 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  

I'd travel, with Girly, and anyone else who'd like to tag along, back to WoodStock69 so we could pick up some good drugs to bring back to the present! Smokin
Tongue

I'm sure you'd bring back a few things. Things that need penicillin. Thumbsup

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
[+] 1 user Likes The Organic Chemist's post
11-03-2015, 06:11 AM
For those who will be travelling through Jurassic times or beyond... Enjoy the massively fluctuating oxygen levels!
11-03-2015, 09:43 AM
(10-03-2015 04:45 PM)Nurse Wrote:  The court of Louis XIV

Oh yes, Nurse! I would give anything, anything to spend just one day in the dressing rooms of Louis XIV just to watch them get ready for a day at the court. I'd be very helpful and go fetch the shoes.

[Image: 1-louis-xiv-1638-1715-granger.jpg]

[Image: scarpe-femminili-meta-700.jpg]

[Image: louis-xiv-and-moliere.jpg]

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 2 users Like dancefortwo's post
11-03-2015, 09:14 PM
(10-03-2015 07:44 PM)Russ Wrote:  I think it would be interesting to go back to '54 or '55 and travel around the US, just to see all the cultural changes from then, through the sixties and seventies. Popping around to various other earlier times and places would be interesting as well, just to immerse my self in the culture of whatever era I'm in.

Pretty much lived that with minimal travel. Undecided

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
11-03-2015, 10:14 PM
(11-03-2015 09:14 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(10-03-2015 07:44 PM)Russ Wrote:  I think it would be interesting to go back to '54 or '55 and travel around the US, just to see all the cultural changes from then, through the sixties and seventies. Popping around to various other earlier times and places would be interesting as well, just to immerse my self in the culture of whatever era I'm in.

Pretty much lived that with minimal travel. Undecided
Without the traveling aspect, was it still an interesting period in your life? The emote suggests otherwise.

(30-03-2015 08:47 PM)Colourcraze Wrote:  IT'S THE HOLY GHOST oooOOOOOOOOOOooooooo
12-03-2015, 06:11 AM
Also, because the earth, solar system, and entire galaxy are moving, if you jumped back in time, minutes.. Years... In the same spot you currently occupy, you'd be floating through space.
[+] 1 user Likes WeAreTheCosmos's post