13-12-2010, 09:23 PM

RE: If you had a Genie
1) Taylor Kitsch
2) Taylor Kitsch
3) World Peace
Quote this message in a reply
31-12-2010, 01:38 PM
1. I would definitely wish for immortality/invulnerability (cause what would be the point of living forever if somebody could shoot you in the face?)

2. I would wish for the ability to manipulate time...

Sounds like I just made myself God... Too bad I already am Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
31-12-2010, 01:54 PM
Only thing you need now ketola is all encompassing power over all living things, and the entire universe

Hey brother christian, with your high and mighty errand, your actions speak so loud, I can't hear a word you're saying.

"This machine kills fascists..."

"Well this machine kills commies!"
31-12-2010, 02:05 PM
Nah, too much responsibility.
15-01-2011, 11:43 PM

1. Perfect health for my family and I (which would include eliminating my anxiety disorder and any other ailments)

2. Immediate retirement- to have a direct deposit in my bank account proportionate to sustain an upper-middle class lifestyle for my wife and I (and children if we have any), with a one time lump sum of 2million to play with. Smile

3. Elimination of religion from the world (this would stop war, help poverty, and work towards world peace).
16-01-2011, 03:44 AM
Quote:this would stop war
You sure?

Correct me when I'm wrong.
Accept me or go to hell.
16-01-2011, 09:00 AM

(16-01-2011 03:44 AM)Kikko Wrote:  
Quote:this would stop war
You sure?

Maybe not entirely, N.Korea for example is not religious, they are just forced to believe that their leader is divine. But alot of the issues in the middle east might get resolved.
16-01-2011, 10:08 AM

I'd definitely become a bit egotistical if I was placed in that position. I would wish for infinity Wishes. I would wish for immortality and invulnerability. I'd wish to be the sexiest person in the world.

I would probably wish for the world to turn into Pandora, where the na'vi live in avatar... that is such a beautiful place Smile and if it doesn't turn out how I want it to be like I can just drown everyone and start again... except for those who are righteous enough to survive... Bob and his three children, Ham, Chicken and Liverwurst and all of their wives.
18-01-2011, 10:54 AM (This post was last modified: 18-01-2011 10:59 AM by LeighJones.)
(16-01-2011 10:08 AM)Speiraz Wrote:  I'd definitely become a bit egotistical if I was placed in that position. I would wish for infinity Wishes. I would wish for immortality and invulnerability. I'd wish to be the sexiest person in the world.

Infinity wishes, bah, you wish! (See what I did there?)
Immorality and invulnerability, granted!
have fun when a) you tire of life b) you start losing your mind due to centuries worth of memories in there c) the human race evolves way past you and you are now an oddity in a zoo, museum or science lab d) the human race dies out leaving you alone

Sexiest person in the world? Granted! Oh you meant by YOUR standards‽‽‽... oh, sorry about that... no it's only three... well this is certainly awkward...

(16-01-2011 10:08 AM)Speiraz Wrote:  I would probably wish for the world to turn into Pandora, where the na'vi live in avatar... that is such a beautiful place Smile and if it doesn't turn out how I want it to be like I can just drown everyone and start again... except for those who are righteous enough to survive... Bob and his three children, Ham, Chicken and Liverwurst and all of their wives.

Granted... now everyone is giant monster food, its beautiful, just mind the poisonous air and the 6 legged, 200 tonne predators.
18-01-2011, 07:42 PM

(18-01-2011 10:54 AM)LeighJones Wrote:  have fun when a) you tire of life b) you start losing your mind due to centuries worth of memories in there c) the human race evolves way past you and you are now an oddity in a zoo, museum or science lab d) the human race dies out leaving you alone

LOL I never even thought of that!