If you had a choice...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-09-2012, 03:38 AM
RE: If you had a choice...
I want to be the Olsen twins boyfriend. Screw you all that say I can't. YES I CAN! YES I CAN! OBAMA! CHANGE! Big Grin

But I think I needed to be a chemist. With my own personal lab to do the experiments... Yes, chemist. With the interest of herbs and plants. What I would do after some time is make tons of LSD and grow the best weed ever. One could make a damn good life out of that...

Big Grin

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
20-09-2012, 04:44 AM
(20-09-2012 03:38 AM)Filox Wrote:  I want to be the Olsen twins boyfriend. Screw you all that say I can't. YES I CAN! YES I CAN! OBAMA! CHANGE! Big Grin

But I think I needed to be a chemist. With my own personal lab to do the experiments... Yes, chemist. With the interest of herbs and plants. What I would do after some time is make tons of LSD and grow the best weed ever. One could make a damn good life out of that...

Big Grin

Maybe you can invent a magic potion to help you become the Olsen twins' boyfriend.

No... wait!

That already exists...

14-04-2013, 09:47 PM
Probably a self-defense teacher.
14-04-2013, 10:05 PM
Anything at all in an ideal world? Street artist, author and traveller... I would love to live a life like that. As it is I'm attempting the author bit and hashing around a few ideas for 'improving' the local street life as it were...

Cuiusvis hominis est errare, nullius nisi insipientis in errore perseverare.
14-04-2013, 11:29 PM
(13-09-2012 07:36 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  My preferred ocupation would be an actor, and a director. I have ideas for movies, which star me in them, obviously.

I would die of pure joy If I ever got picked to play The Doctor on Doctor Who.

I would really enjoy it as well.

My wife works craft service in the movie industry and from what I've experienced, you're far to rational, intelligent and empathetic a human being to work in that position. You'd wind up either killing somebody or walking off the set.

Most likely, you'd walk off the set because you wanted to kill somebody. Tongue

As for the question... it's a toss up. My original love in life was loudspeaker design (and is still a hobby) and I'd like to have been an audio engineer but as I've gotten older and less ignernt, I think I'd enter the field of psychohistory. Philosophy would be fun but philosophers who tell the truth usually wind up either ostracized or dead. Or both... Confused

The beginning of wisdom is to call things by their right names. - Chinese Proverb
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
15-04-2013, 12:41 AM
If there was a place where Halloween lasted all year, and a "haunted" house, there, that stayed open year round; I'd take a pay cut to scare people. Good natured terrifying frights, ofcourse, but everytime I "surprise" someone, I still laugh uncontrollably like a 12 year old, or an insane person! Anyone startled can always seek revenge against me. I welcome the challenge Evil_monster

[+] 1 user Likes TheGulegon's post
15-04-2013, 01:02 AM
(15-04-2013 12:41 AM)TheGulegon Wrote:  If there was a place where Halloween lasted all year, and a "haunted" house, there, that stayed open year round; I'd take a pay cut to scare people. Good natured terrifying frights, ofcourse, but everytime I "surprise" someone, I still laugh uncontrollably like a 12 year old, or an insane person! Anyone startled can always seek revenge against me. I welcome the challenge Evil_monster

I'm sure there are places like that, old abandoned insane asylums and whatnot.... You'd fit right in!RolleyesAngel

Cuiusvis hominis est errare, nullius nisi insipientis in errore perseverare.
15-04-2013, 12:59 PM
(14-04-2013 09:47 PM)DerekS Wrote:  Probably a self-defense teacher.

Why da fuq you gotta resurrect a dead-assed thread for this? Shocking

Big Grin

Tongue

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
15-04-2013, 01:12 PM
Videogame Tester. Drinking Beverage

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Vosur's post
15-04-2013, 01:21 PM
The Gwynnie goon. Big Grin

[Image: 867F96A7-1797-4925-AFCD-CEEDE79CC877-664...6732ce.jpg]

See that guy in the background? That'd be my job. Of course, it would only last a minute... but it would be the best minute everz. Big Grin

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like houseofcantor's post