If you had to be trapped in a TV show for a month, which show would you choose?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-01-2016, 02:47 PM
If you had to be trapped in a TV show for a month, which show would you choose?
Okay Nishi here's your furry-less thread...

If I had to be trapped in a TV show for a month, which would I choose?...

Walking Dead, of course Tongue
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
22-01-2016, 03:18 PM
RE: If you had to be trapped in a TV show for a month, which show would you choose?
(22-01-2016 02:47 PM)jennybee Wrote:  Okay Nishi here's your furry-less thread...

Day 1: Jenny enters the scene. . . 4 seconds later: Jenny get her throat ripped out by a walker that looks very much like a well-known actor who will be unnamed for now.

Day2+: [Censored]
[+] 1 user Likes Nishi Karano Kaze's post
22-01-2016, 03:19 PM
RE: If you had to be trapped in a TV show for a month, which show would you choose?
Baywatch
[+] 3 users Like pablo's post
22-01-2016, 03:22 PM
Miami Lice. Never seen that one yet? We're working on it.
[+] 1 user Likes DerFish's post
22-01-2016, 03:23 PM
(22-01-2016 03:18 PM)Nishi Karano Kaze Wrote:  
(22-01-2016 02:47 PM)jennybee Wrote:  Okay Nishi here's your furry-less thread...

Day 1: Jenny enters the scene. . . 4 seconds later: Jenny get her throat ripped out by a walker that looks very much like a well-known actor who will be unnamed for now.

Well, no, because I would be there for a month before a walker got me. Until then, I'd shack up with Norman Reedus aka Daryl Dixon who would help keep me safe Laugh out load And of course, Jason Statham would make a guest appearance... Tongue
22-01-2016, 03:23 PM
I'd be the drummer on Who's got talent. Smile

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 2 users Like Banjo's post
22-01-2016, 03:25 PM
Who Wants To Be a Millionaire

If we came from dust, then why is there still dust?
[+] 1 user Likes cactus's post
22-01-2016, 03:30 PM
(22-01-2016 03:23 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(22-01-2016 03:18 PM)Nishi Karano Kaze Wrote:  Day 1: Jenny enters the scene. . . 4 seconds later: Jenny get her throat ripped out by a walker that looks very much like a well-known actor who will be unnamed for now.

Well, no, because I would be there for a month before a walker got me. Until then, I'd shack up with Norman Reedus aka Daryl Dixon who would help keep me safe Laugh out load And of course, Jason Statham would make a guest appearance... Tongue
No no. You just said you'd be trapped in the show for a month. That mean you could easily be zombified on day one and be a walker for the rest of your time in it.
22-01-2016, 03:32 PM
(22-01-2016 03:30 PM)Nishi Karano Kaze Wrote:  
(22-01-2016 03:23 PM)jennybee Wrote:  Well, no, because I would be there for a month before a walker got me. Until then, I'd shack up with Norman Reedus aka Daryl Dixon who would help keep me safe Laugh out load And of course, Jason Statham would make a guest appearance... Tongue
No no. You just said you'd be trapped in the show for a month. That mean you could easily be zombified on day one and be a walker for the rest of your time in it.

Good point. Big Grin But it's my fantasy so Tongue
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
22-01-2016, 03:33 PM
(22-01-2016 03:32 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(22-01-2016 03:30 PM)Nishi Karano Kaze Wrote:  No no. You just said you'd be trapped in the show for a month. That mean you could easily be zombified on day one and be a walker for the rest of your time in it.

Good point. Big Grin But it's my fantasy so Tongue
Hooooooold on shit just got real. It has to be an actual fantasy too. . . well that changes everything.