If you had to be trapped in a TV show for a month, which show would you choose?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-01-2016, 06:33 PM
RE: If you had to be trapped in a TV show for a month, which show would you choose?
Gilligan's Island.

Only my hammock would be in between Mary Ann and Ginger, if ya know what I mean, wink, wink, nudge, nudge, say no more, say no more.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Erxomai's post
22-01-2016, 06:35 PM
RE: If you had to be trapped in a TV show for a month, which show would you choose?
(22-01-2016 06:28 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  Gilligan's Island

Only my hammock would be in between Mary Ann and Ginger, if ya know what I'm gettin' at. Wink, wink. Nudge, nudge.

Wut? No Mr. and Mrs. Howell? Laugh out load

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
22-01-2016, 06:40 PM
Star Trek, 100%. I would be making a play for Mr. Spock like nobody's business. HeartHeartHeartYes

[Image: dnw9krH.jpg?4]
[+] 3 users Like Heatheness's post
22-01-2016, 07:40 PM
Power Rangers.

Or Fallout if I could jump into a video game.

And forget a month. I want it to be permanent.

'Murican Canadian
[+] 1 user Likes yakherder's post
22-01-2016, 08:04 PM
Cosmos. Yes

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 5 users Like Chas's post
22-01-2016, 08:04 PM
If you had to be trapped in a TV show for a month, which show would you choose?
Lexx

I would be Kai last of the Brunnen-G.
[+] 1 user Likes KUSA's post
22-01-2016, 08:48 PM
(22-01-2016 05:32 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(22-01-2016 03:36 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  [Image: Digimon.full.1707809.jpg]

Drinking Beverage

I was gonna say Family Guy but this has reminded me and it would totally have to be Pokemon. I hate that show but if I'm gonna be stuck somewhere for a month I might as well spend that month forcing random children on the road to get their beloved pets to fight my pets until either one is near dead for the purpose of sport and gambling.

It is the battle to find the best slave master.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
22-01-2016, 10:36 PM
Inside Amy Schumer. It would feel pretty good and I don't have to work at all to get inside her......

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
[+] 2 users Like The Organic Chemist's post
22-01-2016, 10:38 PM
My shortlist: Max Headroom, Doctor Who, Star Trek: TNG, The Tick, and The Man From U.N.C.L.E.

In the end, though, I'd choose to be trapped in the original Muppet Show. I'd get to meet a lot of amazing people and jam with the band -- In between dodging Harry the Mad Bomber, giving first aid to Beaker after yet another Muppet Labs experiment, and trying not to trip over Gonzo's chickens.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Astreja's post
22-01-2016, 11:28 PM

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post