If you have the time you should chew on this.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
31-01-2013, 02:47 PM
RE: If you have the time you should chew on this.
(31-01-2013 02:44 PM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  They don't present any of the evidence contrary to their opinion to refute it. It's like having a conversation about the divinity of Jesus without starting off with the necessary position of "Was Jesus even real?"
Perhaps there is no evidence contrary to theirs? I looked for it, it was... pitiful to call what I was presented with as evidence.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
31-01-2013, 02:51 PM
So, you think the evidence counter to their position is pitiful but that the "evidence" they present (anecdotal evidence based off of their expeirences that it "looks" like a controlled demolition) is solid?

“Science is simply common sense at its best, that is, rigidly accurate in observation, and merciless to fallacy in logic.”
—Thomas Henry Huxley
31-01-2013, 02:55 PM

Member of the Cult of Reason

The atheist is a man who destroys the imaginary things which afflict the human race, and so leads men back to nature, to experience and to reason.
-Baron d'Holbach-
Bitcion:1DNeQMswMdvx4xLPP6qNE7RkeTwXGC7Bzp
[+] 1 user Likes fstratzero's post
31-01-2013, 02:59 PM
(31-01-2013 02:51 PM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  So, you think the evidence counter to their position is pitiful but that the "evidence" they present (anecdotal evidence based off of their expeirences that it "looks" like a controlled demolition) is solid?
No I don't believe there is any evidence to counter their position, at least I certainly have not seen any. I have eye witness testimony to explosives, I have physical evidence of explosives, evidence that NIST did not test for explosives. I also have demolition experts discuss how a building is demolished which explains perfectly how the towers fell.

I do not have any evidence contrary though, as I already asked you to support the contrary since you're trying to prove the contrary. I think you'll love the psychology bit at the end.
31-01-2013, 03:00 PM
As for Fstrat's video?

“Science is simply common sense at its best, that is, rigidly accurate in observation, and merciless to fallacy in logic.”
—Thomas Henry Huxley
31-01-2013, 03:01 PM
They are giving professionally inspired anecdotal evidence at best if you wish to use the term evidence. Beyond that there isn't any actual evidence to the claims they make, it's just more theories and claims of what the evidence could be.

It's no more truthful than the ideas brought forth by Ancient Aliens contributors... and some of those guys have legitimate archaeology or anthropology degrees; So their information on the cultures has some bearing... to a degree.

The constant argument of, I don't see evidence counter to theirs... is equivalent to theists saying you haven't disproven God to me.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
[+] 1 user Likes ClydeLee's post
31-01-2013, 03:01 PM
Good video zero. Watching those collapse always fills me with a mix of sadness and rage even to this day.
[+] 1 user Likes panterasr9's post
31-01-2013, 03:05 PM
You know nappa sure did not want to talk about those apartment bombings. The FSB ( ruskie cia ) actually got caught doing those. They blew up several buildings killing quite a few look up Russian apartment bombings. It's how they justified the war in chechnya and also how Putin came to power.
31-01-2013, 03:15 PM
(31-01-2013 02:55 PM)fstratzero Wrote:  

1800 degrees? Off of DEBRIS? No no no no, maybe Jet fuel, MAYBE but most of the jet fuel burned on the point of impact what was left would have burned up shortly after. Meaning that the rest of the fire was just an ordinary office fire. It's already been stated that the buildings were DESIGNED to withstand multiple impacts from jetliners. Multiple. 'Many more damaged' does not give a very good description on exactly how many. Implying that debris was piled up against the walls would cause it to heat up is ludacris. It will burn at the same temperature, maybe longer, but the same temperature nonetheless, which is not 1800 degrees probably 700 or 900. Your video defies logic. I'm not saying that there was no buckling, but buckling would certainly happen if the columns were to start disappearing.
31-01-2013, 03:18 PM (This post was last modified: 31-01-2013 03:23 PM by Nappa.)
(31-01-2013 03:05 PM)panterasr9 Wrote:  You know nappa sure did not want to talk about those apartment bombings. The FSB ( ruskie cia ) actually got caught doing those. They blew up several buildings killing quite a few look up Russian apartment bombings. It's how they justified the war in chechnya and also how Putin came to power.
That's because 1. I've never heard of them before so I had no idea what you were talking about and 2. They're irrelevant to the current topic.

(31-01-2013 03:05 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  They are giving professionally inspired anecdotal evidence at best if you wish to use the term evidence. Beyond that there isn't any actual evidence to the claims they make, it's just more theories and claims of what the evidence could be.

It's no more truthful than the ideas brought forth by Ancient Aliens contributors... and some of those guys have legitimate archaeology or anthropology degrees; So their information on the cultures has some bearing... to a degree.

The constant argument of, I don't see evidence counter to theirs... is equivalent to theists saying you haven't disproven God to me.

Yes and perhaps if there was only 1 or 2 of them I'd be somewhat concerned with my beliefs right now. But there's over a thousand of them. Their claims make more sense than the government story if you are willing to chew on it. ClydeLee I swear to god if you spit this out the moment I brought it to you I'm going to slap you and send you to bed without any dessert. You will eat your veggies, even if you don't like them! Bad! BAD! Clyde! NAUGHTY! Go to your room!