If you have the time you should chew on this.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
31-01-2013, 01:36 PM
If you have the time you should chew on this.
Science is the only thing people like us understand. Like religion and your gods, I can not be a part of your war with yourself. You must fight your own battles, if you need help or have questions I will try and help answer them. But it is you who must ultimately create your own answers. All I can do is to try and help get the boulder moving.

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
31-01-2013, 01:37 PM
RE: If you have the time you should chew on this.
Is this some more 9/11 truther bullshit?

Evolve
31-01-2013, 01:40 PM
Hey ruskie how about those apartment bombings by the fsb by your beloved putin? Yeah the ones where they got caught and pretended it was a drill with sugar? Oh and the poisoning of Alexander litvininko afterwards? Just saying. Don't you problems in your own country?
31-01-2013, 01:40 PM
Holy shit this is painful to listen to. This guy should never narrate anything.

Evolve
[+] 1 user Likes TheBeardedDude's post
31-01-2013, 01:41 PM
Yes it never ends for some people I guess.
(31-01-2013 01:37 PM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  Is this some more 9/11 truther bullshit?
31-01-2013, 01:43 PM
"You will come to a much greater understanding of the events around 9/11"

They even consult an expert theologian in this "documentary." How helpful and I bet this "greater understanding" will be more along the lines of, "please buy our bullshit conspiracies."

Evolve
[+] 1 user Likes TheBeardedDude's post
31-01-2013, 02:03 PM
(31-01-2013 01:40 PM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  Holy shit this is painful to listen to. This guy should never narrate anything.
That's true, but it does bring some good points from all around. It's worth the watch and consideration.
31-01-2013, 02:06 PM
(31-01-2013 02:03 PM)Nappa Wrote:  
(31-01-2013 01:40 PM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  Holy shit this is painful to listen to. This guy should never narrate anything.
That's true, but it does bring some good points from all around. It's worth the watch and consideration.
They are actually proposing that the rapidness with which they started clearing the debris is part of the conspiracy and that no FEAM investigator got to look at any of the steel because they did not get there until a month later. How much bullshit is that? They cleared it because, get this, they were trying to find survivors and it was in the middle of a city that kind of needed that mess cleaned up off of the streets.

It is just typical anecdotal evidence of "it looked like a demolition I have seen before." How many towers have they seen hit by planes that were of this size?

Evolve
31-01-2013, 02:09 PM
(31-01-2013 02:06 PM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  
(31-01-2013 02:03 PM)Nappa Wrote:  That's true, but it does bring some good points from all around. It's worth the watch and consideration.
They are actually proposing that the rapidness with which they started clearing the debris is part of the conspiracy and that no FEAM investigator got to look at any of the steel because they did not get there until a month later. How much bullshit is that? They cleared it because, get this, they were trying to find survivors and it was in the middle of a city that kind of needed that mess cleaned up off of the streets.

It is just typical anecdotal evidence of "it looked like a demolition I have seen before." How many towers have they seen hit by planes that were of this size?
If you listened closely they were not talking about the clearing of rubble, they were talking about destroying the evidence. It gets better trust me.
31-01-2013, 02:12 PM
They recycled the rubble and it still requires it all to have been recycled before anyone ever got there to get any of it. It took months to clear that rubble and they are suggesting that it was recycled at an impossible rate before anyone got any of it. Despite the fact that there is that piece shaped like a cross they want to put in the museum. Isn't that some of the steel one could test?

Evolve