If you met Jesus,

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-02-2013, 05:44 PM
RE: If you met Jesus,
I would kill him, putting an end to the delusion that he's immortal and can't be killed. And I could also put, "Killed deity" on my badass resume.

I have better things to do than to talk to a 2000 year old dead carpenter who doesn't speak my language.

Now if after I kill him he rises from the dead, then we might have something to talk about. Like why he never got laid.......
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like DerekS's post
14-02-2013, 10:29 PM
(14-02-2013 03:14 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(14-02-2013 03:00 AM)Hamata k Wrote:  I'd ask him why he stole my look.

That's right. Jesus looks like me.

Okay, which Jesus? The anglicanized romance novel cover model? Or the poor 1st century middle eastern laborer? Consider
All of them.

NEW AND IMPROVED!
Twice the anger, Half the space!
[+] 1 user Likes Hamata k's post
14-02-2013, 11:14 PM
(14-02-2013 10:29 PM)Hamata k Wrote:  
(14-02-2013 03:14 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Okay, which Jesus? The anglicanized romance novel cover model? Or the poor 1st century middle eastern laborer? Consider
All of them.

[Image: 4f8994d7d1fc5.png]

[Image: GrumpyCat_01.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
15-02-2013, 02:26 AM

What a sad bunch you all are. Undecided

You think you hurling abuse at Jesus Christ would mean anything to him? I think it's safe to say, he's used to it. And we know what his reaction would be to you, because the same thing happened in the Gospel. He wouldn't talk to you.

You lost and sad people. You bunch of lemmings running for the cliffs that fall straight into hell. Who will save you from your impending death?

All I would say to Christ if I saw him is please let me be where you are. Bowing
Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Egor's post
15-02-2013, 04:03 AM
(15-02-2013 02:26 AM)Egor Wrote:  What a sad bunch you all are. Undecided

You think you hurling abuse at Jesus Christ would mean anything to him? I think it's safe to say, he's used to it. And we know what his reaction would be to you, because the same thing happened in the Gospel. He wouldn't talk to you.

You lost and sad people. You bunch of lemmings running for the cliffs that fall straight into hell. Who will save you from your impending death?

All I would say to Christ if I saw him is please let me be where you are. Bowing
You're welcome to join us in hell anytime you want. You know me so you'd get a discount on all the merchandise and services.
I've been trying to make more of a "family fun zone" recently.

NEW AND IMPROVED!
Twice the anger, Half the space!
[+] 1 user Likes Hamata k's post
15-02-2013, 04:06 AM

[Image: 34894445.jpg]

15-02-2013, 05:10 AM

You ain't got the interpersonal skills to get on with anyone. Why would Jeebus want you hanging around?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
15-02-2013, 01:52 PM

Oops, I accidentally clicked "like" on your post when I meant to click "reply".

Anyway, Jesus (as the myth goes) doesn't seem to mind taking on personal suffering. So I suspect he would be far less offended by comments in this thread than by someone disobeying his commands (about not judging and so forth).

"Religion has caused more misery to all of mankind in every stage of human history than any other single idea." --Madalyn Murray O'Hair
[+] 1 user Likes Impulse's post
17-02-2013, 02:46 AM
If you met Jesus,

But...all I asked was if he liked pho. Y u so mean, Egor?

He's not the Messiah. He's a very naughty boy! -Brian's mum
17-02-2013, 03:05 AM
(17-02-2013 02:46 AM)Cardinal Smurf Wrote:  

But...all I asked was if he liked pho. Y u so mean, Egor?

It appears to be one of his coping mechanisms, in an effort to shore up his fragile faith from his own encroaching doubts. Drinking Beverage