If you met Jesus,

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-02-2013, 11:19 AM
RE: If you met Jesus,
I'd be interested in his story. How did it really go down? How many of the characters were real? Which, if any, of the chronicles were accurate? If we had more time, what was daily life like in ancient Palestine?

It's not the mean god I have trouble with - it's the people who worship a mean god.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Peterkin's post
17-02-2013, 02:16 PM (This post was last modified: 17-02-2013 02:28 PM by PsychoAmer..)
I'd stab him and say "fuck your plans".
17-02-2013, 02:30 PM
(17-02-2013 02:16 PM)PsychoAmer. Wrote:  I'd stab him and say "so much for your plans fucker".

Well, technically he didn't have any plans... it were his father's plans.
Consider
But then, technically didn't & doesn't exist... same for his father. Kind of a moot point, really. No need to waste my energy on nothing. Drinking Beverage

I think in the end, I just feel like I'm a secular person who has a skeptical eye toward any extraordinary claim, carefully examining any extraordinary evidence before jumping to conclusions. ~ Eric ~ My friend ... who figured it out.
18-02-2013, 04:32 AM
He'd be mightily pissed off about all the Christians waving crucifixes around.

I'd try to calm him down.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
18-02-2013, 08:26 AM
I would ask him why I was given the urge to constantly cut myself. Why my head is constantly swimming with ideas on how to kill myself. Why I hate myself so much. And why I feel it neccessary to blame him and not myself.

"You don't disappoint me.... I think your much braver than you may believe."
bemore

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
18-02-2013, 08:44 AM
And he, like almost any other adult, would refer you to the nearest psych clinic.

It's not the mean god I have trouble with - it's the people who worship a mean god.
[+] 5 users Like Peterkin's post