If you never existed

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-05-2017, 05:40 PM
If you never existed
What would the world be like if you never existed?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like KUSA's post
07-05-2017, 05:50 PM
RE: If you never existed
My husband would have ended up marrying some bat shit crazy religious girl from South Carolina (his home state) instead of me, an open minded atheist girl from California, and he would be sooooooooooooo fuckinnnnnng miserable! Bwhahahahah.Evil_monster

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 5 users Like dancefortwo's post
07-05-2017, 05:50 PM
My kids and grandkids wouldn't have come into being.

Either my sister or my brother would have had to be the bad kid in the family.

My cousin Russ would be the oldest grandkid on one side and my sister the oldest on the other.

That's about it.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
07-05-2017, 06:01 PM
If you never existed
If you two never existed, I wouldn't have had the privilege to enjoy your posts.
[+] 3 users Like KUSA's post
07-05-2017, 06:03 PM (This post was last modified: 07-05-2017 07:37 PM by pablo.)
My kids and my grandson wouldn't have been born.
A co-worker I did the Heimlich on may not have made it.
[+] 3 users Like pablo's post
07-05-2017, 06:04 PM
The number of clarinet squeaks in the mid 1970s would be lower.

My husband would probably not have his dream computer programming job.

My son wouldn't exist.

Maybe my parents would still be married? (If so, both would be miserable.)

Quite a few houseplants might still be flourishing.
[+] 6 users Like julep's post
07-05-2017, 06:09 PM
If I never existed...

*My rescue animals probably wouldn't have a loving home.

*In my previous career, I worked as a gerontologist and I like to think I helped a lot of people and their families with health care and aging services.

*I try to be a rock for my friends and I try to be a good friend. I know I've helped a lot of them through hard times (and they've been there for me as well when I needed it).

*I work a lot with animal rights causes and I think I've made a contribution in making lives better for animals.

*I also donate frequently to the homeless who live on the streets with their animals. I don't go through an agency or anything, I just keep dog food (along with a few people snacks) in my car, bottled water, blankets, and hand them out when I see someone in need. For the person who's homeless, I usually grab something warm for them to eat from somewhere and give that to them, along with the pet supplies.

*I like to think yoga and helping people find tools to better deal with stress and tension has hopefully helped them to lead happier, fuller lives.

*And I think my family likes having me around Tongue
[+] 2 users Like jennybee's post
07-05-2017, 06:10 PM
Wait. You mean to tell me the world actually exists outside of my mind? Get outta here!

In this case, ruin, desolation and despair would walk the Earth, driving the masses insane.

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderò."
[+] 4 users Like Vera's post
07-05-2017, 06:11 PM
I don't have to wonder. The Mormons were kind enough to provide an answer for this one, as they're so often wont to do.

https://www.lds.org/topics/plan-of-salva...d-with-god
Quote:Before we were born, we lived with God in heaven as spirits. All of our spirit brothers and sisters were there, too—everyone who has lived or will live on earth including Jesus Christ. In this “pre-earth life,” each of us was an individual with a divine nature and destiny. God gave all of us the gift of agency, or the right to choose for ourselves. Because He is the Father of our spirits, we call Him our Heavenly Father.

I'd still be hangin wit ma boi, Jeebus, smokin' the good stuff right now Smokin

So there you go.
Thanks Mormons Smile

Quote:Before we were born, we lived with God, the Father of our spirits. All persons on earth are literally brothers and sisters in God's family.
Damn, God must get around Blink

If we came from dust, then why is there still dust?
[+] 3 users Like cactus's post
07-05-2017, 06:18 PM
If you never existed
(07-05-2017 06:09 PM)jennybee Wrote:  If I never existed...

*My rescue animals probably wouldn't have a loving home.

*In my previous career, I worked as a gerontologist and I like to think I helped a lot of people and their families with health care and aging services.

*I try to be a rock for my friends and I try to be a good friend. I know I've helped a lot of them through hard times (and they've been there for me as well when I needed it).

*I work a lot with animal rights causes and I think I've made a contribution in making lives better for animals.

*I also donate frequently to the homeless who live on the streets with their animals. I don't go through an agency or anything, I just keep dog food (along with a few people snacks) in my car, bottled water, blankets, and hand them out when I see someone in need. For the person who's homeless, I usually grab something warm for them to eat from somewhere and give that to them, along with the pet supplies.

*I like to think yoga and helping people find tools to better deal with stress and tension has hopefully helped them to lead happier, fuller lives.

*And I think my family likes having me around Tongue

You are a kind selfless person.
[+] 1 user Likes KUSA's post