07-05-2017, 07:22 PM
RE: If you never existed
A lot of cars would still have their hubcaps. Drinking Beverage
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 6 users Like Fireball's post
07-05-2017, 07:26 PM
(07-05-2017 06:19 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  Nothing would probably change if I never existed.

Yes and no, nature and evolution and the planet and solar system would still be measured by those who exist in the same manor, but you simply would not be part of it.

I have had a few times in my past where I thought about calling it quits, but all that would have done was shorten my ride. It would have prevented all the time I did spend with my mom, and certainly would have prevented me from writing all the poems I have up until now. But it would not have had a magical effect on scientific reality making unicorns pooping ice cream out of the glove box of an invisible pink Lamborghini true.

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-05-2017, 07:31 PM
If you never existed
Did someone open the window? I think a fly came in.
[+] 1 user Likes KUSA's post
07-05-2017, 07:34 PM
(07-05-2017 07:21 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  95 % of the swear-words on TTA would be absent.

Gasp We cannot let that happen.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 1 user Likes JDog554's post
07-05-2017, 07:37 PM
There would not be a bicycle on the bottom of a Gracht in Amsterdam. Tongue

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 3 users Like Dom's post
07-05-2017, 07:51 PM
I like the angles to this...how next generations wouldn't exist since they could only have come into being through us...no one else could replicate the same genetic makeup of said offspring.

I am sure all of us have performed good or kind deeds but that's not something unique to one person.

And the mischief making of a couple of folks who are confessing to past deeds that are beyond the statute of limitations (I assume). Angel

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
07-05-2017, 08:02 PM
(07-05-2017 06:20 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(07-05-2017 06:19 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  Nothing would probably change if I never existed.

Well, I for one would be down an amazing friend. Heart

Technically you wouldn't because I would have never existed to become your friend in the first place.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 2 users Like JDog554's post
07-05-2017, 08:05 PM
A love interest who I've been talking with wouldn't know me. But technically, I already "shouldn't" exist, because nature practically handed me a death sentence when I was born with a genetic disorder, which caused a heart defect that could only have been fixed by surgery, which I happened to be able to get.

[+] 2 users Like GenesisNemesis's post
07-05-2017, 08:48 PM
One young man in Romania would be minus his right leg now. Other than that the world would probably be no different or maybe better idk.
[+] 2 users Like adey67's post
07-05-2017, 09:06 PM
My dog would be in a worse home.
[+] 1 user Likes ResidentEvilFan's post