If you never existed

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-05-2017, 09:18 PM
If you never existed
Nobody would write about Russian Revolution in Polish historiography. Hardly a big thing.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Szuchow's post
07-05-2017, 09:27 PM
RE: If you never existed
(07-05-2017 08:48 PM)adey67 Wrote:  One young man in Romania would be minus his right leg now. Other than that the world would probably be no different or maybe better idk.

That sounds like a story.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 2 users Like JDog554's post
07-05-2017, 09:45 PM
(07-05-2017 09:27 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(07-05-2017 08:48 PM)adey67 Wrote:  One young man in Romania would be minus his right leg now. Other than that the world would probably be no different or maybe better idk.

That sounds like a story.

It was pretty intense he had an horrendous fracture his leg was so compromised I had to reduce the fracture without anaesthetic.
[+] 2 users Like adey67's post
07-05-2017, 09:49 PM
(07-05-2017 07:51 PM)Anjele Wrote:  I like the angles to this...how next generations wouldn't exist since they could only have come into being through us...no one else could replicate the same genetic makeup of said offspring.

I am sure all of us have performed good or kind deeds but that's not something unique to one person.

And the mischief making of a couple of folks who are confessing to past deeds that are beyond the statute of limitations (I assume). Angel

Oh, I've done far worse than stealing hub caps. But that shit ain't seeing the light of day, now. Like Yak says, the difference between us and the prisoners is, we didn't get caught. Though I've already admitted doing time in a Navy brig for fighting.
[+] 3 users Like Fireball's post
08-05-2017, 03:30 AM
If I never existed, not a whole lot would have changed. My parents would still be divorced/re-married I think. The only major thing would be my wife, probably living further away near her parents, possible living life with somebody else. She'd probably have still had kids and be married, just not to me haha.

Having problems with your computer? Visit the Free Tech Support thread for help!
[+] 2 users Like OakTree500's post
08-05-2017, 04:38 AM
Well, one little lizard would be homeless (and prolly dead since it's too cold for her here).

Aside from that, I don't suspect much would change.

Ignorance is not to be ignored.

Check out my DA gallery! http://oo-kiri-oo.deviantart.com/gallery/
[+] 3 users Like Loom's post
08-05-2017, 02:28 PM
(07-05-2017 06:18 PM)KUSA Wrote:  
(07-05-2017 06:09 PM)jennybee Wrote:  If I never existed...

*My rescue animals probably wouldn't have a loving home.

*In my previous career, I worked as a gerontologist and I like to think I helped a lot of people and their families with health care and aging services.

*I try to be a rock for my friends and I try to be a good friend. I know I've helped a lot of them through hard times (and they've been there for me as well when I needed it).

*I work a lot with animal rights causes and I think I've made a contribution in making lives better for animals.

*I also donate frequently to the homeless who live on the streets with their animals. I don't go through an agency or anything, I just keep dog food (along with a few people snacks) in my car, bottled water, blankets, and hand them out when I see someone in need. For the person who's homeless, I usually grab something warm for them to eat from somewhere and give that to them, along with the pet supplies.

*I like to think yoga and helping people find tools to better deal with stress and tension has hopefully helped them to lead happier, fuller lives.

*And I think my family likes having me around Tongue

You are a kind selfless person.
My son would not have been. I would not have been the scapegoat in my family. I would have missed out on all the awesome concerts I've gone to over the years. I would have never met my wife who turned to be verbally abusive to me. I would not have touched the lives of so many people in my role as a social worker.
[+] 1 user Likes kevin308's post
08-05-2017, 02:59 PM
If I had never existed, it would have saved me a lot of trouble.

Undecided
[+] 3 users Like Thoreauvian's post
08-05-2017, 03:03 PM
If you never existed
(08-05-2017 02:59 PM)Thoreauvian Wrote:  If I had never existed, it would have saved me a lot of trouble.

Undecided

That's how I feel.
[+] 1 user Likes KUSA's post
08-05-2017, 03:04 PM
Another thing. I wouldn't be awesome, if I hadn't existed.

[+] 2 users Like GenesisNemesis's post