If you never existed

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-05-2017, 03:09 PM
RE: If you never existed
My kids wouldn't have been born.

Anything else I've done, would've just been done by someone else.

A friend in the hole

"If we're going to be damned, let's be damned for what we really are." - Captain Picard
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like unsapien's post
08-05-2017, 06:24 PM
(07-05-2017 05:40 PM)KUSA Wrote:  What would the world be like if you never existed?

Well, for one thing, we wouldn't be having this discussion. Big Grin

--
Dr H

"So, I became an anarchist, and all I got was this lousy T-shirt."
[+] 3 users Like Dr H's post
08-05-2017, 08:42 PM (This post was last modified: 08-05-2017 08:46 PM by houseofcantor.)
I say I am a prophet, the professionals insist psychosis; but I know that I did not have to exist. Did not, does not need to exist. Ya gotta have the arrogance to imagine yourself before the creator of the universe before you ever get to spinning up a creator of the universe... the name ellenjanuary was already written in the stars, I merely live this version. Wink

TLBig GrinR
Heart

(07-05-2017 06:10 PM)Vera Wrote:  Wait. You mean to tell me the world actually exists outside of my mind? Get outta here!
Crazy talk.

[Image: ZF1ZJ4M.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like houseofcantor's post
08-05-2017, 08:44 PM
(08-05-2017 08:42 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  I say I am a prophet, the professionals insist psychosis; but I know that I did not have to exist. Did not, does not need to exist. Ya gotta have the arrogance to imagine yourself before the creator of the universe before you ever get to spinning up a creator of the universe... the name ellenjanuary was already written in the stars, I merely live this version. Wink

TLBig GrinR
Heart

I would never be a Gwynnite if you didn't exist Tongue
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
08-05-2017, 08:47 PM
(08-05-2017 08:44 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(08-05-2017 08:42 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  I say I am a prophet, the professionals insist psychosis; but I know that I did not have to exist. Did not, does not need to exist. Ya gotta have the arrogance to imagine yourself before the creator of the universe before you ever get to spinning up a creator of the universe... the name ellenjanuary was already written in the stars, I merely live this version. Wink

TLBig GrinR
Heart

I would never be a Gwynnite if you didn't exist Tongue

See what happens with that viral meme shit? Laugh out load

[Image: ZF1ZJ4M.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
09-05-2017, 02:44 AM
The world would be a better place, and I'd be better off.

DLJ Wrote:And, yes, the principle of freedom of expression works both ways... if someone starts shit, better shit is the best counter-argument.
Big Grin
09-05-2017, 05:11 AM
That actually almost happened. My grandfather wanted to force my mom to abort me back then. Glad she stood up for herself.

- Well if I never existed, knowing this background, my mom would have been even more messed up. She would probably still have had my brothers and they were a piece of work. I was always an anchor for her so I am not sure how she would have done without that.
- One of my affairs would have always stayed a virgin.
- My husband would probably be very unhappy and suicidal because he would probably still be with his ex?

Other than that, I don't think I really left a dent. So most things would be just as they are, I am sure.

"Freedom is the freedom to say that 2+2=4" - George Orwell (in 1984)
09-05-2017, 05:17 AM
Apart from me not being here to comment on it, the world would be the same shitty place it is.

[Image: Labrador%20and%20Title.jpg]
09-05-2017, 05:53 AM
(08-05-2017 08:42 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  
(07-05-2017 06:10 PM)Vera Wrote:  Wait. You mean to tell me the world actually exists outside of my mind? Get outta here!
Crazy talk.

Well, duh! Have you *not* met me? Well, no, no you haven't and frankly, you should thank your ex movie lucky stars, but still...

The real question is where is my mind, actually...

[Image: giphy.gif]

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."
[+] 1 user Likes Vera's post
09-05-2017, 06:27 AM
(09-05-2017 05:53 AM)Vera Wrote:  The real question is where is my mind, actually...

The idea that my brain is not in my head is so highly improbable it is easily dismissed.

Hobo