If you really need a good laugh. . .

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-08-2015, 03:48 PM
If you really need a good laugh. . .
https://medium.com/@luckyshirt/dear-guy-...08c0babb57

Enjoy!Thumbsup

(22-08-2015 07:30 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  It is by will alone I set my brows in motion it is by the conditioner of avocado that the brows acquire volume the skin acquires spots the spots become a warning. It is by will alone I set my brows in motion.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like Octapulse's post
05-08-2015, 03:56 PM
RE: If you really need a good laugh. . .
The worst burrito I ever had: I ordered a vegetarian burrito (that they advertised). It was supposed to be: beans, rice, guac, fajita-style veggies. The person behind the counter (who I think was new) just put rice inside a flour tortilla and rolled it up. Hobo

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
05-08-2015, 04:41 PM
(05-08-2015 03:56 PM)jennybee Wrote:  The worst burrito I ever had: I ordered a vegetarian burrito (that they advertised). It was supposed to be: beans, rice, guac, fajita-style veggies. The person behind the counter (who I think was new) just put rice inside a flour tortilla and rolled it up. Hobo

That is grounds for termination right there . . . Laugh out load

(22-08-2015 07:30 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  It is by will alone I set my brows in motion it is by the conditioner of avocado that the brows acquire volume the skin acquires spots the spots become a warning. It is by will alone I set my brows in motion.
[+] 1 user Likes Octapulse's post
05-08-2015, 05:20 PM
Still better than Taco Bell

If we came from dust, then why is there still dust?
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes cactus's post
05-08-2015, 05:46 PM
(05-08-2015 05:20 PM)cactus Wrote:  Still better than Taco Bell

Taco Bell is one of the biggest perpetrators of the zoned burrito